Preseason game 1 standouts.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Green
Carson
Jefferson

All showed up big in that game . I'm not the only one that thought Jefferson stood out, Ray Roberts and Moyer had him as a standout player tonight to. I thought Moore had a really nice catch down the sideline as well. Jefferson will have to keep doing that though if he wants to make the DT rotation in the regular season.

FinNasty

Reaction score
Led the team in tackles with 9 total tackles, 6 solo tackles, and 1 TFL...

Giphy

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I was impressed with Calistro. I think the FO rate this guy and I can see why.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Going to mention a few that aren't getting love:

Nick Vannett. He made a couple of sick rubs on pass rushers, and he had a good feel for the zones. Him and Russell really seem to have good chemistry going on. I think he is going to be a favorite target of Russell's this year.

Moore, he only had two catches but everything he did flowed like water. His route running actually impressed me a bit. He seems to have made some strides here. It isn't world class, but he seems to have a knack for boxing out defenders, and high pointing the ball. I have a feeling that we're going to be seeing him in the redzone. I think he makes the roster.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
I thought the starting O-line did a really good job up front. You can say it's only preseason but if you remember last preseason you could already tell how bad we were going to be.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
On the other end of the spectrum, I thought Flowers got worked over pretty good. I didn't hear much to anything about Thompson either, but I admit to being pulled away from the game a lot.

FinNasty

Reaction score
Seahawks Rookie Linebacker Shaquem Griffin Records Four Tackles in First Four Snaps
https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/08/10/shaqu ... ason-debut

Debuts don’t get much better than Shaquem Griffin’s.

Seattle’s rookie one-handed linebacker continued his inspirational football journey by racking up four tackles… in his first four snaps.

Griffin finished with a team-leading six tackles, including a tackle for a loss in the second half of the Seahawks’ first preseason game against the Colts.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
I'd like to add number 59, rookie Jacob Martin to the list. He and Green applied a lot of pressure from the edge.

FinNasty

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/1027761809137139715[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/1027791377705226241[/tweet]

Atradees

Reaction score
Dj Fluker
Micheal Dickson

The first team Oline looked good to me. Fluker blowing dudes up.

I want to see more Penny next game

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
FinNasty":14c351bn said:
Led the team in tackles with 9 total tackles, 6 solo tackles, and 1 TFL...

Giphy

IDK the snap counts but McDougald had 5 total tackles, 4 solo tackles and it seemed like he only played 1-2 series but ya Griffin looked pretty good. I was excited when we decided to draft him because if you look at his college tape it is pretty good for a 5th rounder

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Dickson...OMG

How can we get Shaquem on the field more with him at KJ's spot. Wish they would have tried him at SS.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Will Dissly had a nice game as well. He already looks quite polished. Unusual for a rookie.

iigakusei

Reaction score
I thought Ifedi looked good surprisingly.
I don't know how Dickson gets that much power on his punts with no follow through but it is awesome. Kicks it more like a soccer player.

Latest posts