Cut Prosise tomorrow

AgentDib

Reaction score
Prosise's cap hit is 800k this season and less than 1m next season. If he gets injured he goes on PUP/IR and doesn't take up a roster spot. I don't see a good reason to cut him right now.

Zeearend

Reaction score
AgentDib":x6pmuwra said:
Prosise's cap hit is 800k this season and less than 1m next season. If he gets injured he goes on PUP/IR and doesn't take up a roster spot. I don't see a good reason to cut him right now.

I agree. This year is his last year to make a sustained impact though.

Fade

Reaction score
Mr. Glass has been stealing from the Seahawks long enough, cut him.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Put him back at WR and he's a lot like a big Tate. Moore is kind of looking like that now. The demands of playing RB vs WR are very, very different.

Fade

Reaction score
vin.couve12":2iy3z8ho said:
Put him back at WR and he's a lot like a big Tate. Moore is kind of looking like that now. The demands of playing RB vs WR are very, very different.

That is a good idea, and his only hope. Otherwise cut him.

sutz

Reaction score
AgentDib":3g7u24kq said:
He is ineligible for PUP since he attended camp.

Too bad. The guy had some moves when he could show them. Not doing us much good in the training room, though.

Seymour

Reaction score
Fade":1aqzuozx said:
Mr. Glass has been stealing from the Seahawks long enough, cut him.

That is kinda where I'm at. Quit paying these guys to sit in the damn hot tub 24/7/365.

King Dog

Reaction score
Nah. No reason to cut him now. It's not like there's some stud out there right now to put in his place. Unless you want to pick up Christine Michael in a few weeks :lol:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
No gain in cutting him right now other than satisfying the frustrations of some fans. I doubt he makes the 53, though, in any event.

iigakusei

Reaction score
It has to be mental doesnt it? Almost like he is terrified of getting hurt again so he won't play unless he feels 100%. Very strange.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Doubt he makes it through the final cuts as the team will keep Davis over him as Davis is more reliable and everything Prosise could potentially do if he were ever healthy can be done by Penny or McKissic.

Think he's shy and afraid of contact and would be a huge player if he played touch football if he could have every other game off for one booboo or another.

He's a player with promise that will never fulfill that promise, a waste of of a roster spot, all kinds of potential unrealized b/c of his inability to

Of course if he gets cut he will suddenly become healthy and excel in NE or some other place. I rather suspect he is very much on the roster bubble and doesn't deserve to be kept if competition is truly the basis for selection of the team.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Watch him go to another team and tear it up like Spencer Ware, Justin Forsett and Alex Collins...

Trrrroy

Reaction score
The animosity people feel for Procise simply because he's injury prone is absurd.

hawk45

Reaction score
Trrrroy":1kj4svj0 said:
The animosity people feel for Procise simply because he's injury prone is absurd.

I'm seeing more frustration than animosity and the frustration seems pretty warranted. Explosive talent that teases you but gets injured stepping off the bus, and that's not much of an exaggeration at all.

I agree with those that say hang on to him if it isn't a big financial risk, but come on. Every Seattle fan slapped their forehead in unison hearing about his injury. It was the facepalm version of Beastquake.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
He’s sort of like a trophy wife who never puts out... seriously he occupies a roster spot that robs someone else of an opportunity. He is the antithesis of “always compete”.

Latest posts