Chat Reminder

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Just wanted to let yall know that there is an interactive chat available using the IRC programming. Hitting the chat icon on the top of the page takes you to where you can get all the information about what to put where. You can even use it on your droid phone...using AndChat. I have done this at games. Fairly easy. Just follow the instructions and chat away. Just thought I would bring it up now so you can get set up before tomorrow night.

Carry On.

Go Hawks.

Link here too...

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=100270

DJrmb

Reaction score
Just an FYI, "Andchat" is no longer available in the playstore (Google Android devices). It can be found online from various download sites however I caution anyone downloading and installing something from sites like those. The application could have been slightly modified to add things like spyware that run in the background and collect your information (which is why you should only install things from the Playstore for most people).

Here are some other suggestions that are still in the Playstore that you can use to connect to gameday chat:

AndroIRC
RiceIRC
HoloIRC
IRCCloud

Any of those should also be able to connect you and all are free in the Playstore for Android.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
DJrmb":2q7ll5pp said:
Just an FYI, "Andchat" is no longer available in the playstore (Google Android devices). It can be found online from various download sites however I caution anyone downloading and installing something from sites like those. The application could have been slightly modified to add things like spyware that run in the background and collect your information (which is why you should only install things from the Playstore for most people).

Here are some other suggestions that are still in the Playstore that you can use to connect to gameday chat:

AndroIRC
RiceIRC
HoloIRC
IRCCloud

Any of those should also be able to connect you and all are free in the Playstore for Android.

Fantastic...and THANK YOU. We should probably add that to the Introduction page for chat. Again Thanks.

Latest posts