NFL.com Preseason Power Rankings - SEA #25

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
The man knows nothing about Seattle. The Baldwin injury is concerning though i'll give him that.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Seattle is probably the most feared #25 rated team in NFL history lol. 15-18 range is more realistic.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Elliot has been in the LSD laced stuff again. Eventually Earl has to Join the team or contract tolls. He doesnt recognize all the familiar Bennet, Sherm etc so we must be going to suck. Time to see what was sitting behind those all pros that didn't let them off the bench. I think we as fans are going to be pleasantly suprised. Our demise has been greatly overstated.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
homerun1970":3pmmk6ur said:
Elliot has been in the LSD laced stuff again. Eventually Earl has to Join the team or contract tolls. He doesnt recognize all the familiar Bennet, Sherm etc so we must be going to suck. Time to see what was sitting behind those all pros that didn't let them off the bench. I think we as fans are going to be pleasantly suprised. Our demise has been greatly overstated.

I think game one and game 2 will hurt.....but after that...the tornado cometh.

Rat

Reaction score
I'm not opposed to being ranked lowly if the reasoning is sound, but his explanation is awful. If I didn't know better, I would think it was written by a bitter rival fan who hates Seahawks fans and just wants to rile them up. Too much hyperbole, and I can't believe it came from a professional site.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Two things in the article stood out to me. Every Seahawks fan he spoke to had them rated about 25. Who the hell are these Seahawks fans he spoke to?! He also said that people say RW can win 3 games by himself but if this were true, why isn’t he mentioned with Brady, Rogers, and Brees? Ummm, I think he is. :roll:
I put them in the 12-15 range with the potential to surprise and be higher. This writer obviously didn’t ask me what I think!

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I don't think some people are understanding who Russell Wilson is. He is one of the best 'gamers' in the nfl today. You can try to quantify it, but really you can't measure what he does on the field. Some guys just know how to get their team to victory against all odds.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":2kev0x90 said:
I don't think some people are understanding who Russell Wilson is. He is one of the best 'gamers' in the nfl today. You can try to quantify it, but really you can't measure what he does on the field. Some guys just know how to get their team to victory against all odds.

Yep. The Seahawks were a bad team last year too. They were without Sherm, Cliff, and Kam for basically half the year. Sheldon Richardson was pretty much a bust. And Russell still led the team to what should have been 12 wins if it wasn’t for Blair ****ing Walsh (who isn’t on the team anymore. Addition by subtraction).

I’m not losing any sleep over Jimmy Graham and Paul Richardson being gone. I think Brandon Marshall and Jaron Brown are more than capable to pick up their slack. The OL will easily be better and the running game should actually be improved. 9 wins is an easily obtainable goal.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Vegas says we are #18.

They tend to be more right about sports predictions than they are wrong.

So the guys putting actual money on these rankings are not putting us anywhere near #25.

chris98251

Reaction score
Which of you die hards did he speak too? I figured as much you were on that last bandwagon bus out of town last season.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Actually Vegas has Cardinals below the Browns.

So putting us below them is stupid.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Putting my NFL hat on, not my Seahawks hat...

I would put the Seahawks around 15-18. Anything below that is trolling or stupidity.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Power Rankings are meaningless, preseason power rankings are even more worthless. The only power ranking that means anything is the one after the last game when one team is holding the shiny silver trophy in the air. The rest is just a popularity contest.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
There's not a lot of room above 25 when you're getting all riled up about teams like the 49ers.

nrayorr

Reaction score
Once again the Hawks are disrespected by the mediots. Once again I believe that they will have to write how wrong they were in all of their off season ranting about how much we are going to suck. Same ol' song with the same ol' ending. When will they learn?

bigcc

Reaction score
The worst year we've had in half a decade went 9-7,a couple chip shot field goals from 11-5...yes we lost some pieces, but last I checked a mvp caliber qb and dpoty caliber MLB is typically enough to keep you in the mix...

Latest posts