How many do we drop before fair weather fans start bailing?

How many do we drop before fair weather fans start bailing?

Votes: 22 44.0%

Votes: 9 18.0%

Votes: 5 10.0%

Votes: 4 8.0%

Votes: 8 16.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters

sprhawk73

Reaction score
Not sure what the winner get :irishdrinkers: :34853_tinfoil:

With all the doom and gloom in the media, I'm voting low. They'll be sneaking out the back.

Seymour

Reaction score
Depends. We lose the first 3 and 30%+ are hitchin' a ride.

[youtube]drVrCViWc5I[/youtube]

calihawk

Reaction score
Most have split by now but it was fun whiie it lasted. Rams and chargers absorb all of them.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
calihawk":3h0g24bb said:
Most have split by now but it was fun whiie it lasted. Rams and chargers absorb all of them.

Or they flocked to the 49ers since everyone seems to be gobbing their nob this offseason.

toffee

Reaction score
If we do poorly in preseason, half would be packing.
If we do poorly in first two regular season games, three quarter will start packing.
If we don't rebound fiercely by game five, half would leave.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I haven't looked at the schedule yet, but if we lose 3 out of the first 5, say bye bye to the fair weather fans....

chris98251

Reaction score
Most the fair weather fans have already left or had all of you not noticed we can actually have discussions again around here a lot more.

mrt144

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":gmflupfh said:
Good. Get em out of here.

Theyre a symptom of success so why do you want a lack of success?

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I really just don't see us being that bad this year, it MIGHT be another 9-7 season, but I think our offense is going to be much stronger with a better line and running game to support Wilson taking yet another veteran step as he's challenged by Schottenheimer, we've got some beasts in the backfield, some of the best special teamers in the league, and nice big bodied targets with varied specialties and speed. The defense will be top ten, we have a tough schedule on paper, this team is exciting and young and fast and fresh and hungry, someone else said it before me but I've been thinking it for awhile now, IF things work out we really can be that team in December, sitting 10-6 or so that nobody wants to play whatsoever.

Fade

Reaction score
SNDavidson":3vbvj8ac said:
I really just don't see us being that bad this year, it MIGHT be another 9-7 season, but I think our offense is going to be much stronger with a better line and running game to support Wilson taking yet another veteran step as he's challenged by Schottenheimer, we've got some beasts in the backfield, some of the best special teamers in the league, and nice big bodied targets with varied specialties and speed. The defense will be top ten, we have a tough schedule on paper, this team is exciting and young and fast and fresh and hungry, someone else said it before me but I've been thinking it for awhile now, IF things work out we really can be that team in December, sitting 10-6 or so that nobody wants to play whatsoever.

Same.

The run game improvements alone are enough to offset the Defensive losses. A defense that played uninspired and already had checked out mentally. I can't envision a PC Defense in his 9th season being bad. (It won't be.)

The bandwagon could feel up again real quick actually. If the Hawks win the first 2 games of the season, that are on the road against non-playoff teams, suddenly Seattle's schedule swings heavily back in their favor. They don't leave the Pacific Time Zone, but 1 time post late October. Insanely favorable. But they have to win the first 2.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I enjoyed the ride, and I expect our Hawks to play quite poorly this year with HOPES they may find something mid season to look forward to the following season. BUT I'm not going anywhere. I've been in my same nosebleed seats for the past 6 years and I'm excited for the possibility of finally moving down a few rows. That being said, I wonder how many poor seasons it'll take for me to realistically start being able to move down.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
I find I have less to say when things go poorly. Being a fan of the Seahawks since the beginning, I have seen some down years but as long as there arent trucks lining up to take the gear to California, this season will be better than that.

I am trying hard to be an optimist but find the struggle against pessimism difficult. I have decided just to not worry about the preseason and let the season tell me what will be. I am just along for the ride now for a month or so until I see how the change settled in.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Here's the first 5 games:
@DEN
@CHI
Cowboys
@ARI
Rams

What do you think? IMO, The bandwagon is still rolling after 5 weeks...

LargentFan

Reaction score
Grrr...you're not the same kind of fan that I am, so you should leave!

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
For those of us who have to travel long distances to attend one game a year or so, band wagon fans leaving, dropping prices on secondary sites to more reasonable levels would be a welcome change. The one negative of this run of the last 5-6 years is how expensive tickets have been.

Boycie

Reaction score
Fade":u6y0xw96 said:
SNDavidson":u6y0xw96 said:

Same.

The run game improvements alone are enough to offset the Defensive losses. A defense that played uninspired and already had checked out mentally. I can't envision a PC Defense in his 9th season being bad. (It won't be.)

The bandwagon could feel up again real quick actually. If the Hawks win the first 2 games of the season, that are on the road against non-playoff teams, suddenly Seattle's schedule swings heavily back in their favor. They don't leave the Pacific Time Zone, but 1 time post late October. Insanely favorable. But they have to win the first 2.

This^ Control the time of possession by running the ball, and we have a chance to be in every game.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
So, fair weather fans don't really bother me like most here.

As a longtime season ticket holder (tickets at the Kingdome, Husky Stadium to Seahawks Stadium/Qwest/CenturyLink), I've seen a lot of good and a lot of bad.

Are the annoying? Sure, but I just don't let them get to me.

Atradees

Reaction score
This thread will grow after we smoke the Colts. I have been calling for quick hitting plays to the RBs to make the line more effective. Tre flowers gets two picks. Penny 100 plus. Fun!

Latest posts