Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Jaron Brown 'hated Seattle' prior to signing

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

• “I hated Seattle,” Brown quipped when asked his impressions of the team prior to signing. “It’s a tough stadium to play in, obviously the 12s take credit with that. It was always a very competitive game.”

Brown has seen more success than most, as his former team went 4-1 at CenturyLink while Brown was with them. Still, the six-year veteran will be happy to hear those cheers coming his way next season.

Brown is competing with Brandon Marshall, among others, to be Seattle’s No. 3 wide receiver. Called a ‘silent assassin‘ by Russell Wilson after Saturday’s scrimmage, Brown is a quiet leader who has shown up big so far in training camp.

Despite his previous feelings toward the Seahawks, Brown is certainly happy to shed his old cardinal and white for the blue and green.

“One of my first visits happened to be here and I was just kind of blown away from the facilities, coaches, and other players,” Brown stated. “It was just a winning culture.”
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• I hope he rocks as a hawk
    I have faith
    What are you
    I'm a mog , half man , half dog
    I'm my own best friend
    hawxfreak
    NET Veteran

• I was just telling a friend of mine that I'm calling it, Jaron Brown will be the surprise of any off season signing. In a good way.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Don't see why. The Cardinals owned us in our stadium probably more than anyone else.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• And we owned them in their stadium. Not that the ridiculously overrated Arians nation would actually know that.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• He will finish the season with over 1,000 receiving yards and 8 TDS. He will also make the pro bowl, but won't play in it because he'll be winning Superbowl MVP. Book it, quote it, bend the knee
    semiahmoo wrote:I'll say it again - this is Pete's last season in Seattle if the teams doesn't make a legit hard run deep into the playoffs.
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

• Jerhawk wrote:He will finish the season with over 1,000 receiving yards and 8 TDS. He will also make the pro bowl, but won't play in it because he'll be winning Superbowl MVP. Book it, quote it, bend the knee

LOL. Someone is attempting to make someone else's sig line it looks like!

Personally, I think this is a breakout your for him too, but we aren't making any SB this year IMO. :snack:
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

• I think Brown will be the next Bobby Engram.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

• Well Brown is ok now I guess, can't say I liked him when he was catching tds against us. Welcome to Seattle now it's ok seeing you in the endzone.
    homerun1970
    NET Veteran

• 500 yards receiving and 4 td's for the season.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

• Cyrus12 wrote:I think Brown will be the next Bobby Engram.

That's an odd comparison... Completely different players
    bigcc
    NET Veteran

• Also to be fair I think any WR who has had to face us twice a year for the past several seasons feels the same way lol
    bigcc
    NET Veteran

• I was surprised at the comparison for Brown to Engram. I don't think Brown of possession receiver type such as Engram was. Baldwin or Lockett are more comparable to Engram, imo. Jaron Brown could be like a Darrell Jackson type. Hope he does well in Seahawk blue.
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:46 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information