Super Bowl 48 Nostradummies- Post 'em Here!

Optimus25

Reaction score
[youtube]4VM47LenAHU[/youtube]

At first I thought Skip was going to come back at Stephen A with some Hawk talk, but he not only went down the same path, he then went all in on the donkeys to the extent of kam bashing, knocking our ability to match up young db's with their stable of receivers, and just randomly babbling enough that it became apparent he had not seriously watched and analyzed a Hawks game all year.

What an awesome way to introduce yourself to the NFC as the team to beat for the next 5-6 years!. Everyone was doubting so hard every step of the way back then, even my brother called me right before kickoff to ask how I felt, and I told him I was super excited to finally be a super bowl winner. He seemed taken back for a second and then asked why I thought we win, and I explained to him the super bowl was played two weeks ago. He then went on talk about the greatest offense of all time blah blah blah and I said, 'bro, they've never played against THIS defense'

Post your favorite pregame prediction videos, links, stories, and remember, Wes Welker will have a big game, especially vs Kam :shock:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1346sb1y said:
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72019

Even got the opponent right.

Well done, sir.

BigMeach

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2v0nqizu said:

It was a good prediction, but honestly all reading that post did was make me miss Kearly ... :(

Come back Kip, though some might not appreciate you the majority of us do and I can't speak for everyone but I certainly always looked forward to your posts.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
BigMeach":cvxka7em said:
MontanaHawk05":cvxka7em said:

It was a good prediction, but honestly all reading that post did was make me miss Kearly ... :(

Come back Kip, though some might not appreciate you the majority of us do and I can't speak for everyone but I certainly always looked forward to your posts.

Here Here

:irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
One of my favorites.

[youtube]LiKMtlKNPFU[/youtube]

I was living in Denver at the time of the SB and listened to the sports network in my car. In their defense (a very good show sorry I don't remember their names) by mid season, yes the Broncos were feeling very good about themselves but the two commentators expressed that the one team,,,,, the one team that scared them was the SEATTLE SEAHAWKS. I respect that, not that any of the Donkey fans knew what the were talking about.

Business I worked at,, they knew I was a Hawk and they tried to rub it in and antagonize me and I laughed and said,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you don't even know what's coming. You have never seen the natural disaster that is coming your way. You are going to get a beating like it was 1989,,,, they scoffed. Good for them.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Great video!

Not exactly on topic but one of my favorites... (Language but in caption)

[youtube]-ZLAgQq3jnA[/youtube]

Latest posts