The D-line Unit

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Looks like a solid group.

[instagram]BmFest8FRPP[/instagram]

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing what they can do. Especially thinking Naz and Reed are gonna' be real good this year. And we know Frank is a Beast.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
This guy might have a good opinion on this group.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AaronQ13Fox/status/1026647686936588290[/tweet]

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
What i'm hoping for is some of this young talent be it D-line LB or the Secondary to ball out and show some probowl potential and give us hope going forward. Pete hasn't put a bad defense on the field yet so on defense i'm optimistic . Offensively well I just don't know.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Lot of pressure on these guys, as it should be. Yeah, I find the Naz, Reed combo to be very interesting. What I really want to see is instead of one or two guys having big numbers, I want it by committee, allay 2013. We need the reserves to earn their role and produce. Really think we are in for a fun year.

The best part of our championship team was watching them grow and then start bullying people over multiple years. I really want that back and what is awesome is we now have a benchmark, a standard of greatness, not everyone has that but we do and a SB.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
I really like this group...on paper.

I agree Naz and Reed will be good. My sleepers are Stephen (Reminds me of McDaniel), Johnson (Reminds me of McDonald), and Ford (Think he'll rotate w/Reed at NT on run downs). We should be near the top for rush defense since we can heavy rotate these guys.

Tical21

Reaction score
It sounds like Johnson has been working with the 1s, and Naz working in the sub package. I like it a lot. Keep him fresh and get that secondary rush. He and Ford in that second wave could bring some elecricity. Still very nervous about the outside rush.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I think this group is going to become the strength of the defense.

Latest posts