Rob Rang's thoughts about Saturday's Mock Game.

Jville

Reaction score
Rob Rang has a valued eye when it comes to Seahawk talent. Well worth your time to read. :2thumbs:

Longtime Seahawks analyst Rob Rang attended Saturday's scrimmage and shares his thoughts, with a focus on the newcomers >>> [urltargetblank]https://footballmaven.io/seahawks/news/newcomers-steal-the-show-at-seahawks-scrimmage-ZLJSZnC6vkar5FKTtL6BXg/[/urltargetblank]

chris98251

Reaction score
Really like Rangs pieces, he's local and now is big time but still brings his Hawk stuff which is cool and always worth looking at, he is right more then just about everyone else out there mostly because he is still tuned in as a fan also.

toffee

Reaction score
Liking Poona Ford,
[youtube]paDyqPX-YPY[/youtube]
[youtube]gUmeW52TSHQ[/youtube]

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am not sure there is anyone on this planet I value more for their draft-related prowess and general young talent opinion then Rob Rang. He's a great guy too.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Aros":2fqwkhhf said:
I am not sure there is anyone on this planet I value more for their draft-related prowess and general young talent opinion then Rob Rang. He's a great guy too.

The other Rob is fantastic for draft stuff too!

Thanks for the share Jville!

rjdriver

Reaction score
toffee":1ocezhl3 said:
Liking Poona Ford,

Very interesting that the 2017 Big 12 Defensice Lineman of the Year award winner wasn’t even invited to the scouting combine. It still amazes me how much emphasis the league puts on height. I’m optimistic regarding Pooma as well.

chris98251

Reaction score
rjdriver":ad5nwske said:
toffee":ad5nwske said:
Liking Poona Ford,

Very interesting that the 2017 Big 12 Defensice Lineman of the Year award winner wasn’t even invited to the scouting combine. It still amazes me how much emphasis the league puts on height. I’m optimistic regarding Pooma as well.

It's because so many rely on a computer to search and parse metrics, why Wilson also fell so far, but when your in a Rose Bowl you get invited pretty much because your there in the first place. If they went just off metrics and size he would never had made it.

There is a reason we have more UDFA's then the rest of the league, John loves to watch guys practice and play and wants his scouts to do the same.

adeltaY

Reaction score
All of Wilson's passing metrics were great. The only major knock on him was his height. Cowherd often says that if Russ were a few inches taller he'd have been a first round pick and I agree.

chris98251

Reaction score
adeltaY":37ylwmkz said:
All of Wilson's passing metrics were great. The only major knock on him was his height. Cowherd often says that if Russ were a few inches taller he'd have been a first round pick and I agree.

Physical Metrics, jezus, Poona was off the charts in his performance you don't get
Defensive Lineman of the Year award
without performing. It was physical metrics.

kf3339

Reaction score
I'm just glad Poona Ford signed with us. You can just feel he is positioning to make this team.

toffee

Reaction score
Are we glad that Cable ain't here no more? Poona will be our next Center if Cable was making calls.

adeltaY

Reaction score
chris98251":1vefj57h said:
adeltaY":1vefj57h said:

Physical Metrics, jezus, Poona was off the charts in his performance you don't get
Defensive Lineman of the Year award
without performing. It was physical metrics.

Alright, jezus. I'm used to people saying measurables when referring to purely physical traits.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Rang puts out stuff several levels of quality higher than any of the local blogs (save SDB).

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice quick little visual recap in HD...

[youtube]ZpWCwGMk_8k[/youtube]

nanomoz

Reaction score
It doesn't get better than RobRang! Thank you for sharing. What a great writeup.

The good notes on Tedric, Poona, and a few dustbin signings brightened my day. Can't wait for Thursday.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Count me in as another fan that has been itching to hear how well Poona is doing. I think this guy is going to be a steal.

Latest posts