Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Season tix arriving this week.......

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Season tix arriving this week.......
Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:38 am
  • For those curious about ticket arrival date......I just got off the phone w/my ticket rep, and he said that Season Tix (hardcopy option) will be delivered between today and Friday. They started sending some out on the 27th.
    Anyway, just wanted to pass it along. If it's the wrong forum, please move.........

Go Hawks!
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Re: Season tix arriving this week.......
Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:23 am
  • As my daughter would say:

"IT'S HAPPENING!!"

:lol:

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:46 am
  • Heck yes! My 26th year w/tickets, and I am as stoked now as I was back then. I had a friend some years back have her tickets stolen from her front porch. That's brutal. They replaced them with ticketmaster tix and cancelled out the original bar codes, but still...........
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:06 pm
  • 21 years for me...I will miss the hard copy tickets for the memento aspect alone but I suppose I need to embrace the tech and go with the app. Just make sure my phone is charged before each game which I do anyways.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Tickets arrived today.
Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:24 pm
  • Here we go!
    LudwigsDrummer
    US Navy Air VP 56 `74-`78

Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:51 pm
  • Mine came today.
    31 year STH.
    Last edited by LudwigsDrummer on Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
    LudwigsDrummer

Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:48 am
  • Nice!
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:28 am
  • Went with the app this year figured might well got to at some point sure will miss the hard ticket. So what is the gift this season. Haven't recieved mine yet in mail
    summesm
    NET Rookie

Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:32 am
  • Hopefully not another deck of cards :lol:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:58 am
  • My tickets arrived yesterday! I believe I would have rather received a deck of cards! Go Hawks,
    tom95
    NET Rookie

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:07 am
  • I'm long since over caring about the season ticket holder gift, some years it's great, some are very bad. I just feel lucky to still be able to afford to keep my tickets. Did you get a tracking email, or did they just show up? Just curious.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:11 am
  • Everybody always bags on the cards, but that was 2011 (a/k/a the lockout year) and I have a hard time faulting them for skimping on the gift that year when we didn't even know if there would be a season.
    Shadowhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:13 am
  • The funniest one ever was the car flags that exploded when you went on the freeway :lol:
    But, there has been some really good gifts over the years. The computer bag, the STH flag, the STH Fleece blanket, the License Plate Cover, the Super Bowl thing w/Russ holding up the trophy etc.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:27 am
  • My vote for worst gift ever was circa 2007 when the "gift" was the box the tickets came in (and I remember the note on the box clearly stating that "this box is your gift") though the car flags were fairly memorable. I never even took mine out of the package. Probably still have it somewhere.

I liked the full-sized 12 flags they gave us, especially the one three years ago that had our first year as a ticket holder stitched on the bottom right corner.
    Shadowhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:11 am
  • So our first (preseason game) is next week, has anyone received their tickets in the mail yet?
    ZagHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:31 am
  • Looks like some people got their tix the last couple days.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:31 pm
  • Ok...I got my tix today. My "gift" looks like some cheap credit card holder...made in China...but at least it's NFL endorsed! Effing LAME! I'd rather had a rehash of the playing cards.

Make no mistake...this "gift" is really...really...LAME
    rjas77
    NET Rookie

Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:10 pm
  • Did any of you that got your tickets get an email with a tracking number?
    rcambaker
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:20 pm
  • rcambaker wrote:Did any of you that got your tickets get an email with a tracking number?

Yes.
    LudwigsDrummer

Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:30 pm
  • rcambaker wrote:Did any of you that got your tickets get an email with a tracking number?

I did, but if it works like any other USPS Tracking numbers I have got from the Seahawks in the past, it will be all but worthless until the package has been delivered.

I have a PO Box for a delivery address so my experience may be different than those who have addresses that UPS or FedEx can deliver to.

GO HAWKS!!!
    Paul G Allen 1953-2018

RIP My Friend, You Were The Best Sports Franchise Owner A Fan Could Ever Hope For.
    12HawkFan
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:42 am
  • did they ship Fed ex again? I see USPS on some...
    Thanks!
    hawksmode
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:14 am
  • My ticket rep wrote that they are coming USPS. I still haven't gotten mine or a tracking number. It seems that every year I get them at the last minute and after a lot of other people.
    rcambaker
    NET Bench Warmer

Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:23 am
  • rcambaker wrote:My ticket rep wrote that they are coming USPS. I still haven't gotten mine or a tracking number. It seems that every year I get them at the last minute and after a lot of other people.

Last year I got mine two days before the first preseason game. Wow... I guess it's a good thing we have an electronic back up through the app.
    nrayorr
    NET Rookie

Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:26 am
  • Crappy gift, get better gifts in a Cracker Jack box
    warden
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:40 am

Yes, I did but I question the timing. I received the email with the tracking number today and that email stated that this is a 2-3 days process. So, I went on about my morning business and decided to click on the tracking link. The tickets will be in my mailbox by the time I get home today!

I wonder why the email was so late considering that I am getting my tickets today? Oh, well... as long as I have them today I'm good. I'll let you all know my opinion on the gift this year. I don't have the same history as some of you long time STH, but the worst gift since I've been a STH was the corny phone charger which didn't work worth a squat. The best was the flag.
    nrayorr
    NET Rookie

Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:07 pm
  • OMG!!! That gift was so busted!! I would rather have a gift card to get a hotdog and a soda than that. I have no idea what I would do with it.
    nrayorr
    NET Rookie

Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:34 pm
  • So if I opted to just go etickets do I still get whatever it is they are giving out this year? I haven’t got email or anything from them yet. Do we get free mobile Redzone and Gamepass this year?
    hulbe
    NET Practice Squad

Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:01 am
  • The gift this year is like, "what the hell is that?" until I opened it up and saw the card inside of it to write your contact info on.

It's a Luggage Tag, I think.

If it's not a luggage tag, then what the hell is it?

WHO decided what to give away this year and managed to sell that idea to what I would assume is some kind of committee or panel or whatever I really wonder?

I guess we got somewhat spoiled in the past from what were some consistently pretty good gifts, so I don't want to sound like a whiner, but considering my season tickets have went up over 100% since the Clink opened up in 2002 and that's when some of the coolest gifts were given out, I think I have a little bit of reason to complain.

The Laptop Bag they gave away I STILL use when taking a trip and needing to bring my laptop with me.

The License Plate Frame they gave out one year is STILL on my truck and my only complaint was the minute I saw it I called the Pro Shop and asked how do I get more since my vehicle and almost all in this state have two license plates on them but was told "Not Available". Still a great gift though.

I really wonder what message they are trying to send to Season Ticket Holders now a days.

Does anyone know what kinds of gifts other teams send to their STH's assuming they get something?

Anyways, rant off.

GO HAWKS!!!
    Paul G Allen 1953-2018

RIP My Friend, You Were The Best Sports Franchise Owner A Fan Could Ever Hope For.
    12HawkFan
    NET Veteran

Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:12 am
  • I travel a few times a year, so I'm cool with this year's gift.

My rant is that they always just give ONE gift per account no matter how many tickets on your account. I think it would be nice if you got one gift per season ticket. Or in the very least one gift per pair of season tickets. Oh you have 4 tickets that cost $1000/each. Here's ONE $6 luggage tag as a thank you.
    ZagHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:34 am
  • I'm also a Buffalo Bills season ticket holder (It's my first team because I'm from back east). They always give you back 2% of the total value of your season tickets that you can spend at the stadium (Drinks, food, proshop, etc.,) or even apply to your season tickets for the following season. In my case it's $48. This season they also sent a nice flag. We need to understand that people are lining up to buy Seahawks' seasons and they have no obligation to give us a gift though it's much appreciated by the fans.
    Curt
    NET Bench Warmer

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:04 am
  • Curt wrote:I'm also a Buffalo Bills season ticket holder (It's my first team because I'm from back east). They always give you back 2% of the total value of your season tickets that you can spend at the stadium (Drinks, food, proshop, etc.,) or even apply to your season tickets for the following season. In my case it's $48. This season they also sent a nice flag. We need to understand that people are lining up to buy Seahawks' seasons and they have no obligation to give us a gift though it's much appreciated by the fans.

A friend of mine is a Bills fan. He lives in the area working for a large corp. Good young lad.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:56 pm
  • I gave the luggage tag to my son and told him he has two options

1) Put it on the suitcase when he travels and consider it a one-time tag

2) Put it on the carry on bag when he carries and realize it is not very useful but he knows it is a cool Seahawks tag....
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:13 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information