Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

There are Doubters, then there's This Guy

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/n ... 794037002/

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nate Davis wrote:Seattle Seahawks (4-12): Ex-LOBer Richard Sherman nailed it when he said, "They’ve lost their way." Russell Wilson could generate 100% of the offense this year, and it won't be enough for a roster that's crumbling around him.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

• I’m not riding the homer wagon like some people here, but barring catastrophic injuries to Wilson and Wagner there is zero chance this team loses 12 games.
    endzorn
    NET Veteran

• Well, like I said in another thread if the combo of Solari, Schottenheimer and our RB's, O-line don't work out.........it could get 4-12 ugly.

Our D-line has major holes, other than Clark there are no proven stars. Same with the defensive backfield, especially if Earl holds out.

If the offense rebounds in the run game and we can play some smash mouth ball control play action offense that can score 24-30 pts a game? Yeah, we have a shot at competing.

But if the offense does what it did last year, stink in the run game and Russell has to account for 90% of the offensive output running for his life trying to make plays? 4-12 could happen my friend.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• When was the last time a team with a healthy top 5 qb went 4-12?
    I hate Tim Ruskell.
    Trrrroy
    NET Veteran

• We start out 4-0 (look at the schedule). No way they lose 12 straight after that.
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *

• I see where they're coming from, but we still have Wilson.
    SpokaneHawks
    NET Starter

• Trrrroy wrote:When was the last time a team with a healthy top 5 qb went 4-12?

That's what I've been thinking. The Saints with Brees have had some down years, but they still went 7-9 with some of the worst defenses ever. Brady - not even close, same with Rodgers, Ben, Luck, etc. The closest I can think of is the 2015 Chargers, who lost damn near every good player except Rivers to IR and had some truly special Chargers losses mixed in there.

I can see where the negative assessments are coming from, but barring a Wilson injury I can't see us doing worse than 6-10.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

• Also, the 3rd worst record in the whole league.
    Not a chance.
    I ain't a Duff beer drinker, but there's no way.
    The Breh
    NET Rookie

• If all the wheels fell off the bus and the engine was left in a pile of soot and ash, we would still have 6 or 7 wins at the end of the season.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• IF Wilson is 100% of the offense, we would deserve 4-12, though I would lay money that he could get at least to 9 wins.

With the off-season changes, I'm still on the 12 win bandwagon. :179422:
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

• When was the last time a team with a franchise (top 5) QB went 4-12?

Maybe Matt Ryan if you consider him top 5? That team had zero line (much like the hawks last year who won 9 games).

IMO this season all rides on the line. If they can get coached up and into the serviceable/average category, this is a 11-12 win team... That means they will be able to run the ball, control the clock, use play action, win games at home.. all of the above..

It's a big IF though. I have no idea if Solari will be able to make that big of a difference. We'll figure out quickly how bad Cable was.

"We all we got, we all we need"
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran

• sutz wrote:IF Wilson is 100% of the offense, we would deserve 4-12, though I would lay money that he could get at least to 9 wins.

Wasn't he 100% of the offense last year?
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

• HawkGA wrote:
    sutz wrote:IF Wilson is 100% of the offense, we would deserve 4-12, though I would lay money that he could get at least to 9 wins.

IIRC it was more like 75-80%.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

• Trrrroy wrote:When was the last time a team with a healthy top 5 qb went 4-12?
    . If Wilson gets injured early which top 5 QB do you expect to come in and take his place? We would be lucky to win four games without him in our current state.
    brimsalabim
    NET Veteran

• sutz wrote:
    HawkGA wrote:
    sutz wrote:IF Wilson is 100% of the offense, we would deserve 4-12, though I would lay money that he could get at least to 9 wins.

IIRC it was more like 75-80%.

Yep he’s a step too slow to receive most of his own passes.
    brimsalabim
    NET Veteran

• brimsalabim wrote:
    Trrrroy wrote:When was the last time a team with a healthy top 5 qb went 4-12?
    . If Wilson gets injured early which top 5 QB do you expect to come in and take his place? We would be lucky to win four games without him in our current state.

That's a pointless argument. If Wilson gets injured, we could have a stellar roster otherwise and be lucky to get 7 wins. That's the influence of the QB position.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• Sgt. Largent wrote:Well, like I said in another thread if the combo of Solari, Schottenheimer and our RB's, O-line don't work out.........it could get 4-12 ugly.

Our D-line has major holes, other than Clark there are no proven stars. Same with the defensive backfield, especially if Earl holds out.

If the offense rebounds in the run game and we can play some smash mouth ball control play action offense that can score 24-30 pts a game? Yeah, we have a shot at competing.

But if the offense does what it did last year, stink in the run game and Russell has to account for 90% of the offensive output running for his life trying to make plays? 4-12 could happen my friend.

After the purge we had no proven stars on the entire defense, but Carroll still fielded a top-flight product. Until he fails to deliver, I have faith in his ability to put together a sound defense. Last year as a matter of being caught out with injuries to pretty much every important starter - we couldn't have expected much differently under the circumstances.

Assuming a complete offensive coaching collapse, where we are down to an offensive line as poor as last season and offense coordination begins and ends with Russell Wilson drawing plays with his index finger in the field turf, we still will not go 4-12 barring catastrophic injuries.
    KiwiHawk
    NET Veteran

• I'm hoping that our unproven players stepping into the positions of our former stars will be able to prove that they too are stars.

Next Man Up!
    Seahawk
    NET Rookie

• After the 9ers’ coach and roster purge of 2014 they still went 5-11 in 2015.

The Seahawks have shed a ton of talent, but not as much as the 9ers did, and the talent they’ve retained is also much more talented than the retained talent from those 9ers teams.

I think we could chart out a highly unlikely path in which the Seahawks totally bottom out at 3-13/4-12 in 2020, but a season ending injury to Wilson early in this year is the only way that happens this season.

On the low end I think 6-10 is possible. On the high end I think 10-6 is possible, with a normal distribution between those points.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

• KiwiHawk wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:Well, like I said in another thread if the combo of Solari, Schottenheimer and our RB's, O-line don't work out.........it could get 4-12 ugly.

After the purge we had no proven stars on the entire defense, but Carroll still fielded a top-flight product. Until he fails to deliver, I have faith in his ability to put together a sound defense. Last year as a matter of being caught out with injuries to pretty much every important starter - we couldn't have expected much differently under the circumstances.

Assuming a complete offensive coaching collapse, where we are down to an offensive line as poor as last season and offense coordination begins and ends with Russell Wilson drawing plays with his index finger in the field turf, we still will not go 4-12 barring catastrophic injuries.

Right, so do you honestly see these new players as talented as the first two draft classes so we don't have a down year?

Cause if you do, then you are far more bullish on this years and last year's class than I am. I could see Penny and maybe Shaqueem Griffin as difference makers, but that's about it. Certainly nowhere near the level of those first couple of draft classes after the first purge.

In theory you are correct, but for me to agree with you I have to agree that the talent replacing this purge is equal or close to the first time around..............and let's be honest, Pete and John have NOT done a good job of drafting and aquiring talent for the past 3-4 years, thus why we've had to mortgage the future and cap space to trade for high priced players like Brown, Richardson and Graham.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• I agree with Largent. The cupboard is way barer compared to what we had just at the beginning of last year.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

• I don’t think we lost 5 WAR in talent. Media is just tagging along on Sherman comments. It’s been overblown.

We are still more talented than the 9ers and Cardinals, we will likely split. You are telling me we lose 10 of the remaining 12 games? Nah. Not unless both Pete and Russell have been broken in half. Are we forgetting Pete went 7-9 with 200000 transactions of nobodies? He has never had a team win less than 6.

We played half the season without most of these guys out due to injury (Bobby also injured) anyways. We went 50/50 ish in a tough part of the schedule facing a number of playoff teams during that time. We stand to be a better team than our second half team from last year?
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

• My fear is that Schottenheimer and Norton are going to call antiquated games. It's nice to go back to basics and run the ball more, but if opposing defenses already have a book on exactly how to shut down your scheme, you're treading water with weights around your ankles. Same for the defense. If that happens, and we can't run, we aren't going to get that far on talent alone.

We have Earl, Russ, Doug, Bobby, KJ, Brown. Next tier we really only have Frank and Reed. Then EVERYBODY else is average at best at present. Not even above average. Maybe McDougald. Point is, we're going to go as far as the young talent that emerges takes us. If guys like Jordan, Shaqs, the young o-line, Lockett/Darboh, whomever else step up big, we can be really good. If not many guys step up to be more than average, that is a whole lot of average guys on a football team, and bad records then come into play.
    I'm fly
    I should be in the sky with birds
    Tical21
    NET Veteran

• Coug_Hawk08 wrote:I don’t think we lost 5 WAR in talent. Media is just tagging along on Sherman comments. It’s been overblown.

We are still more talented than the 9ers and Cardinals, we will likely split. You are telling me we lose 10 of the remaining 12 games? Nah. Not unless both Pete and Russell have been broken in half. Are we forgetting Pete went 7-9 with 200000 transactions of nobodies? He has never had a team win less than 6.

We played half the season without most of these guys out due to injury (Bobby also injured) anyways. We went 50/50 ish in a tough part of the schedule facing a number of playoff teams during that time. We stand to be a better team than our second half team from last year?

I don't either, and I'm not saying I'm predicting 4-12 like this guy. I'm more in the 8-8 realm, just because I think Russell keeps us in games and gives us 3-4 chances at pulling out games late.

But I do see a scenario where if our offense doesn't become good at running the ball, controlling the clock and scoring 24-30 pts a game to help out a re-building young defense? I certainly can see a 4-12 scenario where our offense is like last year's offense, and our defense is worse.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• I dont see 4-12, unless Wilson and Wagner get hurt or we just get ultra conservative on Offense and defense. I see any were 8-8 to 12-4 I know its a wide range but until I see the offense and defense in a game or 2 its tough to say
    Hawk1217
    NET Rookie

• For the Hawks, the difference between a 4-12 season and a 10-6 season could be as little as a few failed 3rd down conversion for the O or stops for the D. Too many slow starts or a misplays on special teams. Of course injuries will be big. This team simply doesn't have the depth or a talent disparity to overcome adversity. So when making a prediction regarding record the are so many assumptions taking place that it is impossible to be right or wrong.

Before 2017, the division was down. The Rams are clearly the class of the division and my personal opinion is that the Niners will be a plus team with an easier schedule. regardless of my hopes, my expectations aren't all that great because of all the factors working against the Hawks.

Cons:
    Depth
    Overall talent
    Outspoken veteran leadership
    Division rivals
    Unproven O-line and running game

Pros:
    Wilson
    LB's
    Doug
    12's
    HawkerD
    NET Veteran

• Cmon, the only year the division wasnt competitive was 2016. Don't forget the Arians Cardinals rose to power just as the Harbaugh niners fell off.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

2015 San Diego Chargers went 4-12.
    Hasselbeck wrote:Matt Flynn should be our starter. Wilson is nothing more than a backup and will never amount to anything in this league.
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• ImTheScientist wrote:

- Brees played on three straight 7-9 teams
    - Eli Manning was 6-10, 6-10 and 3-13 three of the past four years
    - Favre went 4-12 in 2005
    - Matt Ryan went 4-12 and 6-10 in 2012 and 2013
    - Cam Newton went 2-14 in 2010

Is it likely we go 4-12 with a healthy Russell? No, but to say "hey he's too good for us to stink" is not an accurate opinion.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• This guy's opinion is seriously wrong, it fails to acknowledge any positive offseason move, Cable, Bevell, and Richard, and overemphasizes the losses the team has had in Sherman, Bennett, Avril, Chancellor, Richardson, and Graham. The writer's perspective is reflective of a real lack of understanding of the team's young depth and why the players already here could step forward and be special. By the way just exactly how is the team's roster crumbling all around Wilson?

He will be eating some cold crow by the end of the year. I say Whatever to this very biased and uniformed article.

Cough, BS!
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to consistently take the final step. The interior rush needs improvement. The OLine clearly still needs work.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons. Awesome!!!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

• Apologize if someone has already stated this, but the perception that we will be terrible is based upon the theory that we have lost most of our star players. While there is some truth in that, it doesn't account for the fact that those same players were already getting long in the tooth. This is the Belichick model that you don't wait too long to change rosters. And, let's face it, this has become more and more of a young man's game.

Fortune favors the bold.
    Bow Down to Washington
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

• I don't want to finalize a season record prediction when I haven't even seen the preseason games. They will tell a lot about the new "schemes" on OL and the offense in general. I think many are ignoring the draft prospects and their upside and not factoring them into predictions, IF, several perform exceptionally. + The Seahawks always seem to find a gem or two among the late round/UDFA guys and they have several players drafted higher this year with starter potential, It may be best to see what these newcomers can do before making the dire 4-12 type predictions. That's all I intend to mean by this post. Seems like the dude that wrote this partially used draft grades as a guide, teams with better graded drafts were generally rated by him much higher, the perceived low Seahawk draft grade was a factor IMO in his 4-12 prediction. Using the flawed logic that anything coming from the media idiots like - grades & rankings - are gospel.

To me, the defensive depth is the biggest concern, however I think the preseason MAY show that they have enough good players to remain in at least in the above average range. My hope is that the new running game plans work out well, allow for a ball control offense/field position game & allow the defense more rest. If I see that is true in the preseason, I'll likely be thinking between 10-12 wins with a realistic possibility to do even better. Avoiding the injury bug will be paramount to accomplishing these numbers of wins and by the law of averages, this should be a down year on injuries for a change (hopefully).

I personally prefer being positive about my teams chances, it's so much less stressful when I believe they are going to win a lot more than they lose. I can hope they win every game even though I may know deep down that may be just a little bit
    unrealistic. If anything, the game is never over until the final whistle as we have learned over the last few seasons, a lot of those games ended up being "stress filled" and exciting to watch - WINS, and an occasional sad clunker. It makes me a proud fan knowing that they are in almost every game with at least a good chance to win. Go Hawks.
    :smilingalien:
    ------------------Rashaad Penny, the next great Seahawks RB.------------------
    CamanoIslandJQ
    NET Veteran

If it happens to the Hawks this year PC is probably done
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:That's the influence of the QB position.

Unless you're the Patriots.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    MontanaHawk05 wrote:That's the influence of the QB position.

Unless you're the Patriots.

Sarcasm?
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

• Pretty certain that this will go along like any Seahawks season. The start will be hard, there will be some unexpected losses but they will get it together at some point and they will finish strong. Last season was an anomaly, due to some problems with veterans and the fact that there was no kicker in the team. Just some random nervous wreck who dressed like one.
    TwilightError
    NET Veteran

• Sgt. Largent wrote:Well, like I said in another thread if the combo of Solari, Schottenheimer and our RB's, O-line don't work out.........it could get 4-12 ugly.

4 & 12 ugly ? BWAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAA.
    You're souring all the hell on Wilson,,,4 & 12?...C'mon Sargie-Large, get serious man. :pukeface:
    Worst case scenario I see -> MAYBE <-another 9 - 7 Season if the Run Game don't pan out & that's not being homer, I'm just more confident that Russell Wilson is WAY BETTER than you're giving him credit. SMH.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

• 9-7 worst case? I think that would be a good record given how much talent we have lost and how we have to actually develop their replacements with real-game experience. Wilson could play great and we could still go 7-9. Look at Drew Brees the past few seasons before this one, it's certainly possible.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

• Pete Carroll got a team of nobodies to go 7-9 with Tavaris Jackson as QB and an offense that lost 6-3 to the Browns. 9 wins the floor of the Russell Wilson Seahawks.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

• I went into a Subway the other day and I was wearing my championship hat and the first thing the guy said was "living in the past?", I didn't say anything and kept ordering my sandwich and he said "Are you ready for a 6-10 season?" I said probably and kept ordering.

Moron cost himself a tip and I won't go back to Subway again. They don't have to be Seahawks fans but they don't need to be jerks about it either. Subway is garbage.
    The LOLs of the many outweigh the shame of the few
    Msfann
    NET Veteran

• sdog1981 wrote:Pete Carroll got a team of nobodies to go 7-9 with Tavaris Jackson as QB and an offense that lost 6-3 to the Browns. 9 wins the floor of the Russell Wilson Seahawks.

So far...
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

• scutterhawk wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:Well, like I said in another thread if the combo of Solari, Schottenheimer and our RB's, O-line don't work out.........it could get 4-12 ugly.

4 & 12 ugly ? BWAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAA.
    You're souring all the hell on Wilson,,,4 & 12?...C'mon Sargie-Large, get serious man. :pukeface:
    Worst case scenario I see -> MAYBE <-another 9 - 7 Season if the Run Game don't pan out & that's not being homer, I'm just more confident that Russell Wilson is WAY BETTER than you're giving him credit. SMH.

1. Only my wife's allowed to call me Sargie Largie.

2. Again, you're another fan under the false pretense that our defense isn't capable of taking another step back during their rebuild. We're thin on the D-line, thin at LB depth and have quite a few question marks on the back end, especially if Earl holds out.

3. I've said I DON'T think we're going 4-12, but I can certainly see a scenario of our O-line stinks again, Solari and Schottenheimer are failures and our defense doesn't rebound from losing half it's starters that we could be in trouble in 2018.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• Sgt. Largent wrote:
    ImTheScientist wrote:

Is it likely we go 4-12 with a healthy Russell? No, but to say "hey he's too good for us to stink" is not an accurate opinion.

Brees and Ryan are the only top 5 QBs on this list at the time. Newton was close.

Besides that point, I think you almost make the other side of this argument.

Russ and the Hawks went 9-7 last year with the WORST oline, I've seen fielded by an NFL club in a long time. With a decent FG kicker they would have gone what 11-5? When Ryan went 4-12 and 6-10 he had a terrible OLINE as well. They couldn't protect him or run the ball.

If the Falcons go 4-12 when they have no oline, what does that mean for the Seahawks if they can fix this? If they can't fix it then I would assume 8-8 - 11-5 would be their likely outcome range.

lukerguy
    NET Veteran

• lukerguy wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    ImTheScientist wrote:

Brees and Ryan are the only top 5 QBs on this list at the time. Newton was close.

Russ and the Hawks went 9-7 last year with the WORST oline, I've seen fielded by an NFL club in a long time. With a decent FG kicker they would have gone what 11-5? When Ryan went 4-12 and 6-10 he had a terrible OLINE as well. They couldn't protect him or run the ball.

If the Falcons go 4-12 when they have no oline, what does that mean for the Seahawks if they can fix this? If they can't fix it then I would assume 8-8 - 11-5 would be their likely outcome range.

The Hawks went 9-7 with Russell AND an above average defense for most of the season, especially early on before guys like Kam, Richardson, Wagner and Bennett got hurt.

So you guys keep leaving out the defense in your analysis of why we can't stink in 2018. IF this defense full of young players and depth issues doesn't pull together and play well..............then sorry, there is a scenario with continued poor O-line play and no RB taking charge that this team doesn't stink.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• Wtf was Cam Newton even in the league in 2010?

Also our line wasn't even the worst in the league last season, the Texans' was worse.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

• Sgt. Largent wrote:
    lukerguy wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    ImTheScientist wrote:

The Hawks went 9-7 with Russell AND an above average defense for most of the season, especially early on before guys like Kam, Richardson, Wagner and Bennett got hurt.

So you guys keep leaving out the defense in your analysis of why we can't stink in 2018. IF this defense full of young players and depth issues doesn't pull together and play well..............then sorry, there is a scenario with continued poor O-line play and no RB taking charge that this team doesn't stink.

It's a good point. Their defense was 25th and ours was 11th last year, so definitely a gap there. Do you expect the defense will be worse than last year? I don't.

lukerguy
    NET Veteran

• I don't think the D will be as good, but it's PC so there's a chance. People keep neglecting they were 25th in points allowed after losing Kam and Sherm. They were 6th or so up until that point. Ended up 13th in scoring D at the end of the season.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

• adeltaY wrote:I don't think the D will be as good, but it's PC so there's a chance. People keep neglecting they were 25th in points allowed after losing Kam and Sherm. They were 6th or so up until that point. Ended up 13th in scoring D at the end of the season.

People also are forgetting that it was PC who built the defense to its greatness to begin with. He did it once and so why not again? This defense is in better shape than the one he inherited when he first started in 2010.

The biggest concern for me is the pass rush. Other than Clark, none of the players have proven they can provide rush. If they can’t get to the QB, the defense will be bad with or without Thomas.
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran

• You have to remember he has slim pickings to back fill when we had injuries last year, he has restocked the middle of the line and brought in players now to rebuild in the image he wants, Now all you that want to nic pic lets make sure we understand something with what I am saying, it may not be the same defense look, Pete uses a players strengths so things may line up looking very much the same but assignments and responsibilities could be different.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

I don't agree with this assessment of the D-Line at all. Are their household names and all pro's on the line? No. But you have to acknowledge the development of Jarran Reed and Naz Jones here. Reed is a LEGIT presence in the middle and is a beast against the run. Jones is Reed 2.0. If Deon Jordan stays healthy, there's no reason in the world he can't replicate or surpass Bennett level production. He flashed absolute dominance last year while recovering from injuries.

They still have two of the best LB's in the game, arguably the best MLB and a young group of at least average CB's - one well above average in Griffin and solid if unspectacular Safeties. Couple that with what I expect to be a much improved offense that spreads the ball and controls the clock through running the ball (convinced the run game is going to be wildly surprising) and good blocking from the TE and improved line play. There's no reason this team can't hit a hot streak and surprise a few teams along the way.

This is most definitely a bridge year to next year when they'll have LOADS of cap room and money to spend, things could get interesting with this Hawks team. They're basically playing with house money this year as most have written them off. I just don't see it. I think they'll be much better than the 4th worst team in football. I wouldn't be surprised to see this team out perform last years by a wide margin and I could definitely see Russ having a place in the discussion for league MVP.

I think when all is said and done, this team probably finishes with 9-10 wins if I had to bet but I wouldn't be surprised to see them finish with 11-12 and a playoff win. - If they get some positive injury karma.
    FormerEvil
    NET Rookie

Next

It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:53 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information