Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Brian Schottenheimer - future Seahawks Head Coach

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • therealjohncarlson wrote:
    adeltaY wrote:Unless he does a legit 180 I hope not. I'm hoping we can somehow poach DQ back from the Falcons.

If we’re able to poach DQ it probably means he’s not doing very well anymore

Yeah, adding on to that. You can't poach NFL Head Coaches, just Coordinators & Assistants to be Head Coaches, and that is only if they can get permission to talk. The only way the Hawks could get DQ to be the HC. (Who would be a great hire btw.) Is hope he gets fired, or trade ATL a high draft pick(s). ie compensation.

The NFL can poach college coaches all they want though.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

• Fade wrote:
    therealjohncarlson wrote:
    adeltaY wrote:Unless he does a legit 180 I hope not. I'm hoping we can somehow poach DQ back from the Falcons.

If we’re able to poach DQ it probably means he’s not doing very well anymore

Yeah, adding on to that. You can't poach NFL Head Coaches, just Coordinators & Assistants to be Head Coaches, and that is only if they can get permission to talk. The only way the Hawks could get DQ to be the HC. (Who would be a great hire btw.) Is hope he gets fired, or trade ATL a high draft pick(s). ie compensation.

The NFL can poach college coaches all they want though.

Poach was the wrong word my b. I mean when he's done he comes back here
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

• This is aging well.
    ImTheScientist wrote:This guy is the closest thing to beast mode we will ever see. You got a glimpse of that yesterday. He was instantly my favorite player when they signed him. Give the dude a chance and don't overreact or overthink preseason. Go Hawks. Lacy will rush for 1,100 and 10TDs. Bend the knee.
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• Hasselbeck wrote:This is aging well.

It is.
    Hasselbeck wrote:Matt Flynn should be our starter. Wilson is nothing more than a backup and will never amount to anything in this league.
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• No way, Jose!

It's clear, a franchise QB needs an offensive minded head coach with exotic offensive schemes.

I'm sure, whoever is coach next will be an offensive up and coming young talent in the mold of a Sean Payton, Sean McVay, Andy Reid type coach.

That would probably be better for Russ to justify paying him top QB money.
    Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    TheLegendOfBoom
    NET Veteran

• TheLegendOfBoom wrote:No way, Jose!

It's clear, a franchise QB needs an offensive minded head coach with exotic offensive schemes.

I'm sure, whoever is coach next will be an offensive up and coming young talent in the mold of a Sean Payton, Sean McVay, Andy Reid type coach.

That’s what I would do. Not what the Hawks will do.
    Hasselbeck wrote:Matt Flynn should be our starter. Wilson is nothing more than a backup and will never amount to anything in this league.
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• New ownership group is going for a flashy hire. Some young college coach or OC
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

• TheLegendOfBoom wrote:No way, Jose!

That’s what I would do. Not what the Hawks will do.
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• Hopefully the Seahawks will not have to think about this for several more years, except of course for contingencies. Carroll says he wants to coach for at least the next four years.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

• Seymour wrote:
    sutz wrote:Actually kind of fits a league-wide "norm" where a defensive oriented HC (Pete) gets replaced with an offensive oriented HC (Schotty) when the time comes. It doesn't always work that way, but I've seen it a lot.

I'm not so sure Pete will retire in 3 years, he still looks pretty energized and motivated. But as they say, we'll see.

There's always the chance, of course, that if Schotty does well, he'll be recruited by some team as a HC, for which we may not be able to protect him.

In general I agree but there were times last season that Pete looked absolutely exhausted and at wits end about WTH was happening around him. Never seen him so stressed myself. Hence the reason Cabevell is gone now IMO.

You shall be equally stressed if you had on field performance issues like can't run the ball. Then you have to dealt with the "come get me", the Sherm dramas. Inmates totally ran the asylum, and all pointing to Pete lost the locker, a fire-able offense for HCs.

Quite sure Paul had words with Pete. Make no mistake, this is Pete's last stand, he wanted to do it or at least go out his way .... the hiring of Norton, a Pete guy, Schotty, a run first OC known to be loyal to HC's visions.

Although it turned out that just a few inmates, not the whole prison, were the trouble makers. Schotty is working out, much to my and everyone's surprise. And man, the defense, performing as good if not better than last season, without all the stars and their dramas. Pete's unorthodox solution to our OL problem ... works although all experts said that it couldn't

Pete Carroll must be on cloud 7 at the moment, advance to cloud 8 if we make the playoff, and 9 if we .....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    ++ You can call me a homer, but I am not the only one ++
    toffee
    NET Veteran

• The offense has been pretty good. He may just be a hot candidate this year with the openings their may be around the league.
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• ImTheScientist wrote:The offense has been pretty good. He may just be a hot candidate this year with the openings their may be around the league.

LMAO.....Not!!
    Nobody wants a run first OC as a head coach in this day and age (besides Pete ball).
    Schotty is not going anywhere anytime soon. :177692:
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

• I honestly don't know enough about Schotty's personality to say whether he's HC material.

From the few interviews I've seen he seems pretty chill and not exactly Mr. Charisma, so not sure he's suited to command an entire organization. Plus most of the league seems to want the new flavor of the month type HC, and not the safe retread.

I will say if Schotty sticks with Pete and we make it back to a SB? Now you're talking, that's when coordinators like Schottenheimer command attention and interest.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• I think Schotty's best chance to be a Head Coach is after next year. Due to his rep,
    he has to prove it and do it again. The NFL loves them some nepotism, so his chances have increased substantially, but I would give it one more year.

I think teams are looking more at the new wave, young, college style OCs than the oldschool traditional OC. He will get a shot though if the Seahawks keep it up & make a couple deep playoff runs this year and next.

If I were an NFL executive I wouldn't be interested, I think he is in the perfect spot, and do not view him as head coach material. This league changes coaches like they're washing laundry though, someone has to get these jobs. Schotty is on deck and entering the batting circle, he will be at the plate next year.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

• Eh. Schotty is working with the best personnel setup he's had in his life. Wilson, Baldwin, Lockett, Brown, Britt, Fluker, Carson, Penny, and a lot of chemistry and experience between them. Pretty much blows the doors off anything he's had before. I'm glad he's working out well here, but it feels like he'd need to be walking into a similar setup as a head coach for him to justify the hire.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• I like him as an OC, but I would rather have a defensive minded HC. Vic Fangio would be my first choice.
    2018 Adopt a Rookie: Rashaad Penny

Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

• Seymour wrote:
    sutz wrote:Actually kind of fits a league-wide "norm" where a defensive oriented HC (Pete) gets replaced with an offensive oriented HC (Schotty) when the time comes. It doesn't always work that way, but I've seen it a lot.

I'm not so sure Pete will retire in 3 years, he still looks pretty energized and motivated. But as they say, we'll see.

There's always the chance, of course, that if Schotty does well, he'll be recruited by some team as a HC, for which we may not be able to protect him.

In general I agree but there were times last season that Pete looked absolutely exhausted and at wits end about WTH was happening around him. Never seen him so stressed myself. Hence the reason Cabevell is gone now IMO.

I think having the some of the leaders thinking they are more important than the team caused a lot of that grief.
    justafan
    NET Veteran

• Pass on DQ.Nice hire as a DC but all that talent and he struggles. Schotty got deep in the playoffs with Sanchez so he has had success. If we have a few huge season I could see him get offers. But I hope we have a new owner than follows PAs lead and goes for the homerun hire.
    justafan
    NET Veteran

• Schottenheimer has done an amazing job this year as an OC. Highest scoring offense of the Pete Carroll era and 2nd highest scoring offense in franchise history. #1 rushing offense in the NFL. Highest QB rating of Wilson’s career. #1 against the blitz. #2 on play action passing.

Still, considering him a HC candidate (anywhere) is premature. Much less with the Seahawks, who are very happy with their current HC.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

• I think the next head coach will be Bruce Bruce Arians for sure.
    endzorn
    NET Veteran

• I’m not on board with him, for two reasons.

1. Our passing game is too vertical, and we don’t attack the short and intermediate areas in key situations like the Rams do to us time and again. There are a few examples I can bring up, like the Arizona game. End of the half, midfield, 4th and 1, and we sent 4 verticals. Stupid call. He did the same thing at Carolina, and miraculously it worked with Russ hitting David Moore for a touchdown.

2. I’m sick and tired of the “give up” calls on 2nd and long, and 3rd and forever. We take a penalty, get backed up, and don’t even attempt to go for the sticks. Hate it, hate it, HATE IT.

Yes, we’ve fixed the running game, and the offensive line is no longer the albatross holding this team back. But, I think we missed a big opportunity by not hiring John Deflippo. Granted, the drawback is that we might have only had him for one year, but I still think it would have been worth it for the offensive system install alone.

It’s too bad we can’t turn back the clock to 2010 and convince Mike Solari to stay. Probably would have won at least one more ring, and Darrel Bevell would probably be a head coach somewhere.
    ben@thetabs
    THE TABS
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Sox-n-Hawks wrote:I like him as an OC, but I would rather have a defensive minded HC. Vic Fangio would be my first choice.

No love for Ken Norton Jr?
    Mad Dog
    NET Veteran

• Mad Dog wrote:
    Sox-n-Hawks wrote:I like him as an OC, but I would rather have a defensive minded HC. Vic Fangio would be my first choice.

No love for Ken Norton Jr?

How often does the promote from within to HC actually work?

Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

• THE TABS wrote:I’m not on board with him, for two reasons.

1. Our passing game is too vertical, and we don’t attack the short and intermediate areas in key situations like the Rams do to us time and again. There are a few examples I can bring up, like the Arizona game. End of the half, midfield, 4th and 1, and we sent 4 verticals. Stupid call. He did the same thing at Carolina, and miraculously it worked with Russ hitting David Moore for a touchdown.

2. I’m sick and tired of the “give up” calls on 2nd and long, and 3rd and forever. We take a penalty, get backed up, and don’t even attempt to go for the sticks. Hate it, hate it, HATE IT.

Yes, we’ve fixed the running game, and the offensive line is no longer the albatross holding this team back. But, I think we missed a big opportunity by not hiring John Deflippo. Granted, the drawback is that we might have only had him for one year, but I still think it would have been worth it for the offensive system install alone.

It’s too bad we can’t turn back the clock to 2010 and convince Mike Solari to stay. Probably would have won at least one more ring, and Darrel Bevell would probably be a head coach somewhere.

John Deflippo has not had a good year with the Vikings. Their HC has criticized him for continually abandoning the run game, much like Bevell used to do.

I don’t agree with your criticisms of Schottenheimer’s play calling. Not when we are scoring more points per game than we did from 2012-17, with seemingly less talent.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

• Way early for that but I'm thrilled with the work/improvement Schotty (with Solari) has helped to bring to what was a chaotic shambles of an offense.

Those two are without a doubt the primary reason we have exceeded expectations this season.

This team is a hoot to watch play.

GO HAWKS!
    semiahmoo
    NET Veteran

• He is only doing what Pete forced him to do following that two-game debacle to start the season.
    MarylandHawk
    NET Practice Squad

• endzorn wrote:I think the next head coach will be Bruce Bruce Arians for sure.

I think you might have found the one thing that might stop me from being a Seahawk fan. I didn't think it was possible.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

• I would guess Pete re-ups for a short extension. He just looks like he's having too much fun to step aside.
    DangerousDoug
    NET Rookie

• DangerousDoug wrote:I would guess Pete re-ups for a short extension. He just looks like he's having too much fun to step aside.

I agree. I don't think he'll just drop everything with the way things are going unless he's forced to (I don't see that happening considering the Seahawks are playoff bound in a "reload" year where USA Today and other media outlets severely underestimated them)
    2018 Adopt-a-rookie: Tre Flowers, CB
    jmahon316
    NET Rookie

• ImTheScientist doing his best Siouxhawk imitation, Bevell was suppose to be the next head coach remember?

We have a different owner coming in at some point, Pete seems re energized, he is here as long as he is having fun and were trending the right direction. New Owner wants success and will ride it as long as it's there.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• hawknation2018 wrote:John Deflippo has not had a good year with the Vikings. Their HC has criticized him for continually abandoning the run game, much like Bevell used to do.

I don’t agree with your criticisms of Schottenheimer’s play calling. Not when we are scoring more points per game than we did from 2012-17, with seemingly less talent.

I’m aware of Zimmer’s complaints, but there are two considerations; One, the offensive line has not played well, and losing Tony Sparano under unfortunate circumstances has hurt them. They’ve abandoned the run at times, but most of the time it’s been justified. They were running the ball last week against NE, and yes, didn’t stick with it.

Two, I think he’s done a great job maximizing Kirk Cousins. Let’s face it, he is nowhere near worth the contract he got. He’s not elite, and never will be. He’s this decade’s Matt Hasselbeck. He can put up numbers with proper support, but he can’t put a team on his shoulders and carry them to a title.

As for Schottenheimer, it’s working well enough to work this year, but I don’t believe that the offensive direction is sustainable next year and beyond without some corrections, particularly route concepts in short and intermediate areas. Also, with all the “give up” plays we run in obvious passing situations, not only is it inefficient, we put our defense in bad situations, and they’ve been getting gashed due to stale and predictable schemes themselves, but that’s another topic for another thread.

His scheme is flawed, and I don’t think he’s capable of evolving it down the road, nor do I think PC will want him to evolve it. With the trend of offensive innovation going on in the league right now, it’s a major concern.
    ben@thetabs
    THE TABS
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• John Deflippo has to be the most overated coach in the league. Teams chase the Super Bowl magic and hire hoping to catch some of it. He really hasnt done that much thru his career. Probably the worst hire of the offseason.
    justafan
    NET Veteran

• The idea that Brian Schottenheimer is not creative or innovative has got to go. We have one of the most diverse and creative packages of running plays in the NFL. He is leading the run first revolution and if you notice the other great coaches around the league are starting to catch on to its effectiveness.

Consider this, 4 of the 5 teams leading the league in rushing attempts per game happen to have coaches who've won a Superbowl in the last 10 years. Of the top 10 teams in rushing attempts only one does not have a winning record. Depending on which metric you choose to use to measure passing between 4 to 6 of the top passing teams have losing records.

It's also worth noting both the Chiefs and Rams run a fairly simplistic offensive scheme, they aren't running some futuristic offense with complicated route trees. Both teams rely heavily on confusing the defense with simplicity and talent rather than out-executing the defense.

What that means is that the Seahawks and Brian Schottenheimer are running the more sustainable offense long term. The more games a team like the Chiefs and Rams play the more their simplicity is discovered. Teams will then incorporate what they can't stop into their offense. Defenses will take away more and more of those big plays as more and more defensive minds have a chance to try to figure them out and build off the concepts of other defenses.

In a sense, the Chiefs and Rams are in a race against time. You can even graph this conceptually. The more teams unravel from their offense the closer the rest of league comes to intersecting that creative curve. Once they intersect we reach an equilibrium where the teams with schemes and players that can beat you man to man tend to take the lead. Sometimes that's the team that was ahead of the creative curve, but usually, that team was forced to be creative in an attempt to cover up other deficiencies in their line up.
    knownone
    NET Veteran

• knownone wrote:The idea that Brian Schottenheimer is not creative or innovative has got to go. We have one of the most diverse and creative packages of running plays in the NFL. He is leading the run first revolution and if you notice the other great coaches around the league are starting to catch on to its effectiveness.

Consider this, 4 of the 5 teams leading the league in rushing attempts per game happen to have coaches who've won a Superbowl in the last 10 years. Of the top 10 teams in rushing attempts only one does not have a winning record. Depending on which metric you choose to use to measure passing between 4 to 6 of the top passing teams have losing records.

It's also worth noting both the Chiefs and Rams run a fairly simplistic offensive scheme, they aren't running some futuristic offense with complicated route trees. Both teams rely heavily on confusing the defense with simplicity and talent rather than out-executing the defense.

What that means is that the Seahawks and Brian Schottenheimer are running the more sustainable offense long term. The more games a team like the Chiefs and Rams play the more their simplicity is discovered. Teams will then incorporate what they can't stop into their offense. Defenses will take away more and more of those big plays as more and more defensive minds have a chance to try to figure them out and build off the concepts of other defenses.

In a sense, the Chiefs and Rams are in a race against time. You can even graph this conceptually. The more teams unravel from their offense the closer the rest of league comes to intersecting that creative curve. Once they intersect we reach an equilibrium where the teams with schemes and players that can beat you man to man tend to take the lead. Sometimes that's the team that was ahead of the creative curve, but usually, that team was forced to be creative in an attempt to cover up other deficiencies in their line up.

Quick question; if the Rams scheme is so simplistic, why have they scored 111 points in the last 3 meetings against us?

If their offense is that simple, shouldn’t it be easy to stop?

Todd Gurley is one of the best RB’s in the league, but I don’t consider Jared Goff an elite QB, or those receivers to be elite. They’re pretty good, but not great, by any means.
    ben@thetabs
    THE TABS
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• THE TABS wrote:
    knownone wrote:The idea that Brian Schottenheimer is not creative or innovative has got to go. We have one of the most diverse and creative packages of running plays in the NFL. He is leading the run first revolution and if you notice the other great coaches around the league are starting to catch on to its effectiveness.

Quick question; if the Rams scheme is so simplistic, why have they scored 111 points in the last 3 meetings against us?

Todd Gurley is one of the best RB’s in the league, but I don’t consider Jared Goff an elite QB, or those receivers to be elite. They’re pretty good, but not great, by any means.

I think more than anything it’s a combination of the looks McVay gives defenses and how he’s taught Goff to read them. I saw some film of the pre-snap movements that showed a bit of what he’s doing. Once there’s a bit more coaches film, the defenses will adapt.

Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

• Sox-n-Hawks wrote:
    THE TABS wrote:
    knownone wrote:The idea that Brian Schottenheimer is not creative or innovative has got to go. We have one of the most diverse and creative packages of running plays in the NFL. He is leading the run first revolution and if you notice the other great coaches around the league are starting to catch on to its effectiveness.

I think more than anything it’s a combination of the looks McVay gives defenses and how he’s taught Goff to read them. I saw some film of the pre-snap movements that showed a bit of what he’s doing. Once there’s a bit more coaches film, the defenses will adapt.

29 games worth of game films, counting their wild card game last year. I’d say that’s enough film.
    ben@thetabs
    THE TABS
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• THE TABS wrote:
    Sox-n-Hawks wrote:
    THE TABS wrote:

29 games worth of game films, counting their wild card game last year. I’d say that’s enough film.

I agree. You’ll see some answers in the post season.

Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

• THE TABS wrote:Quick question; if the Rams scheme is so simplistic, why have they scored 111 points in the last 3 meetings against us?

I don't have a quick answer.

So to answer your question... Why have the Rams scored 111 against the Seahawks? Because the Seahawks much like the rest of the league has yet to figure out the most effective way to stop the Rams offense. Also, you have to consider that the Seahawks defense is the least talented it's been in years and you sort of cherry-picked games. For instance, half of our defense was either injured or on IR when the Rams put up 42 on us. So if you factor that game out, and only look at games where the Seahawks defense was healthy(ish), they've held the Rams to 25 points per game, with their most talented unit holding the Rams to 10 points.

I think you are misinterpreting the term simplistic here. The Rams run a very simplistic offense in a sense that it's easier for players to learn and not overly complicated schematically. They are not running a complex offense with multiple sets and route trees for their offensive players to memorize and execute. That doesn't mean it's easier to stop.

What the Rams do is line up with the same personnel package on just about every play. They do this to make every play look the same or similar pre-snap in order to mask their tendencies. If your defenders can't read and react, they play slower, or worse they read the play wrong and the offense gets a chunk play.

Here's the problem, in order for a team like the Rams to maintain that edge they have to constantly be innovating and masking their tendencies. Game theory tells us that other teams will incorporate aspects of the Rams scheme that works which will minimize the gap they have over other teams in the league. This also leads to saturation, the more teams using a variant of the Rams offense the more defenses will become accustomed to the picking up on the tendencies and the less effective they will be. Because they run a less diverse scheme they have fewer ways to continue masking their tendencies which is why it's a race against time.

We saw a perfect example of this with Chip Kelly. The Eagles were a top 5 offense in Kelly's first 2 years. After a rough stretch in his first year, they went 21 straight games scoring 20 or more points and averaging 30 points per game. Kelly's scheme was simplistic and other offensive coordinators stole what worked and put it into their scheme. Suddenly more and more teams were trying to run as many plays as possible, spreading the field out to give their QB easier throws underneath, and using presnap motion to open windows in the passing/running game.

In his second season, Kelly ran into two teams. The first team was the 49ers, who set out to stop the running game by staying on the line and not biting on presnap motion/fakes. It worked they held Kelly to a career-low 213 yards, 200 yards below their average. The only other team up to that point to hold them under 300 yards did so in the snow.

Then they played the Seahawks for what many thought would be a battle for the 1st seed. Seattle much like the 49ers didn't respect any of the presnap motion, they sold out to stop the run and take away the short screen game, essentially daring the Eagles to throw the ball vertically. Unfortunately, the Eagles vertical passing game was elementary compared to what most NFL offenses were running and the Seahawks held them to just 139 total yards. The Eagles went on to lose their next 3 games and miss the playoffs at 10-6. In his third season, just about every team adopted a variation of the Seahawks and 49ers strategy and Kelly's offense dropped to 13th. Pretty soon the "greatest" offensive genius in modern football was out of the league.

McVay's offense is nowhere near as simplistic as Kelly's. I think McVay is a better coach than Kelly but the parallels between them are worth considering. McVay's offense turned a bad rookie QB in Goff into one of the most efficient QBs in the league. Goff put up 28TDs to just 7 Int in his second season. Chip Kelly, turned bad rookie QB in Foles into a world beater with better stats than Goff, 27 TDs - 2 Int, and that's in 10 fricken games. Both guys had defenses that got progressively worse the longer they were there. The Eagles defense went from 13th to 19th to 28th. The Rams have gone from 12th to 19th despite having a fricken all-star team on defense this season.

I wrote way more than expected.
    knownone
    NET Veteran

• endzorn wrote:I think the next head coach will be Bruce Bruce Arians for sure.

And bring Holmgren back as OC so we can see two totally pissed off fat dudes with red faces who look like they're going to have immediate medical issues on the sidelines.
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran

• Schotty, thy name is SEAHAWK!

Oh Schotty-Schotty-Schotty.

You magnificent trickster...

semiahmoo
    NET Veteran

• Pete is here as long as he wants to keep coaching and we're lucky to have him.

When that ends, our next HC will depend entirely on what type of owner we ended up with. If Paul was still here we'd be going after another big name but predicting what an unknown owner may do is pointless. For all we know our coach in 2020 will be somebody like Beau Baldwin.
    AgentDib
    NET Veteran

• AgentDib wrote:Pete is ere as long as he wants to keep coaching and we're lucky to have him.

When that ends, our next HC will depend entirely on what type of owner we ended up with. If Paul was still here we'd be going after another big name but predicting what an unknown owner may do is pointless. For all we know our coach in 2020 will be somebody like Beau Baldwin.

Not if we have a new ownership,

++ You can call me a homer, but I am not the only one ++
    toffee
    NET Veteran

• ImTheScientist wrote:He is going to be super successful here. So much so he is going to replace Pete when Pete is done. Pete’s contract ends at the end of the 2019 season paving the way for coach Schotty.

Now that I’m on record I feel much better.

And the Schotty haters go wild! LOL
    LTH
    NET Starter

Previous

It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:12 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information