Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Brian Schottenheimer - future Seahawks Head Coach

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • therealjohncarlson wrote:
    adeltaY wrote:Unless he does a legit 180 I hope not. I'm hoping we can somehow poach DQ back from the Falcons.

If we’re able to poach DQ it probably means he’s not doing very well anymore

Yeah, adding on to that. You can't poach NFL Head Coaches, just Coordinators & Assistants to be Head Coaches, and that is only if they can get permission to talk. The only way the Hawks could get DQ to be the HC. (Who would be a great hire btw.) Is hope he gets fired, or trade ATL a high draft pick(s). ie compensation.

The NFL can poach college coaches all they want though.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

• Fade wrote:
    therealjohncarlson wrote:
    adeltaY wrote:Unless he does a legit 180 I hope not. I'm hoping we can somehow poach DQ back from the Falcons.

If we’re able to poach DQ it probably means he’s not doing very well anymore

Yeah, adding on to that. You can't poach NFL Head Coaches, just Coordinators & Assistants to be Head Coaches, and that is only if they can get permission to talk. The only way the Hawks could get DQ to be the HC. (Who would be a great hire btw.) Is hope he gets fired, or trade ATL a high draft pick(s). ie compensation.

The NFL can poach college coaches all they want though.

Poach was the wrong word my b. I mean when he's done he comes back here
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

• This is aging well.
    ImTheScientist wrote:This guy is the closest thing to beast mode we will ever see. You got a glimpse of that yesterday. He was instantly my favorite player when they signed him. Give the dude a chance and don't overreact or overthink preseason. Go Hawks. Lacy will rush for 1,100 and 10TDs. Bend the knee.
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Previous

It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:33 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information