Two games to shut Sherman up. what do we do?

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
So how do we contain the big mouth and show everybody that the defense is more of a sum of parts than the one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good point, stop dwelling on it and concentrate on who we HAVE on the team. He wants people to pay attention to him, just move on.

RedAlice

Reaction score
NOLAHawk":1tv3fanw said:
So how do we contain the big mouth and show everybody that the defense is more of a sum of parts than the one

Well, Hawks certainly have time to ponder that one. You don't even play the Niners until Week 13 in December.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
RedAlice":1zvxy3oa said:
NOLAHawk":1zvxy3oa said:

Well, Hawks certainly have time to ponder that one. You don't even play the Niners until Week 13 in December.

I may go to that one....Just to laff at him.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Best thing to do is be above it. Stick to the gameplan and go for the W.

Nothing will stop Sherm from spinning any outcome as a positive for himself.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Win.

Don’t get the “we got to get Sherm back mentality”.

Seattle released him.

He is playing some of you the same way he played the niner fanbase after the NFCCG.

Jville

Reaction score
He does live to play people.

At this juncture, a Psychiatrist might be tempted to suggest this preoccupation with former Seahawk Richard Sherman as more evidence of yet another mutation ...... terming it "Sherman Derangement Syndrome". :lol:

Chapow

Reaction score
Shutting Sherman up shouldn't be anywhere near the list of concerns or priorities for the Seahawks.

And Sherman isn't going to shut up no matter what anyone does or says.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
In that 13th game, if Sherman plays (?), the Seahawks need to target his mouth with a well place elbow or two, hopefully that would help shut up his stupid mouth. Why does he have to be such an asshole about his former team when they are the one that gave him the opportunity to prosper? Sherman lost my respect when he gave the coaches the finger a while back, that should have had him cut on the spot IMO. NO player is above the team.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":2av8elmy said:
Sherman lost my respect when he gave the coaches the finger a while back, that should have had him cut on the spot IMO. NO player is above the team.

Feel the same way about Lynch and Baldwin too?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Line Will Dissly up against him all game and wear him out with constant smashing and body slamming

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Jville":1ht6r29d said:
He does live to play people.

At this juncture, a Psychiatrist might be tempted to suggest this preoccupation with former Seahawk Richard Sherman as more evidence of yet another mutation ...... terming it "Sherman Derangement Syndrome". :lol:

Shermination Syndrome??? :stirthepot:

OP
OP
NOLAHawk

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
It’s like I care if I listen it’s about the play.

Do we throw at him. Do we run at him. Do we avoid him.

Hawk1217

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":w319l6xo said:
Even if he does get beat and/or they lose, it certainly won't be his fault. Ever

Agreed that is one thing you can count on if good all about Sherman if bad its everyone else.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Frankly, I could care less what Sherman says anymore. I do think he was right about the team losing it's direction after XLIX, but Pete is back on his game again and the team has a new OC and a new OLine coach and the running game is under new management. To me getting rid of both Cable and Bevell were giant steps forward.

In the end no player is ever bigger than the team and that even includes Thomas.

I hope Baldwin eats Sherman's lunch when the teams next play each other. For now, ignoring Sherman is not a bad idea.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Sherman could have been a positive for the team had he worked with Pete and the other players to resolve his concerns about the direction of the team, but as is usual in his case he'd rather draw attention to himself. Like a few others the siren call of notoriety is more important than advancing the interests of a team that helped make him wealthy and famous.

Largely with Sherman, hitting the ignore button has become a regular occurrence.

Latest posts