Wyman’s Football 101: Why Kam Chancellor may be the most ver

ivotuk

Reaction score
Wyman’s Football 101: Why Kam Chancellor may be the most versatile defensive player of all-time

Kam Chancellor could do it all.

Cover deep. Put fear into receivers going across the middle. Take on an offensive lineman. Run down a running back. Knock any player into next week.

Clayton: Kam’s physical style quickly earned respect of teammates

By Dave Wyman’s estimation, Chancellor, who checks in at 6 foot 3 and 225 pounds, could take on players with the skill sets of those who are 5-10 and 190 pounds or those who are 6-7 and 330 pounds. That’s why Wyman, a former Seahawks linebacker and current Danny, Dave and Moore co-host, says Chancellor may be the most versatile defensive player of all-time.

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/481261/wy ... -all-time/

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I haven’t seen it discussed anywhere but this got me thinking. Does what Wyman said hold true to most people across the NFL? As great as we all know Kam is/was, will we see him as a Hall of Famer down the road?

toffee

Reaction score
kam is a hall of famer in my book, his contribution can't be quantity with plain stats.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
toffee":dsaqfau1 said:
kam is a hall of famer in my book, his contribution can't be quantity with plain stats.

I think he will get into HOF , and you nailed the reason why. He changed the way the game was played, plain and simple. Every team will now be on the lookout for the "next Kam," for years to come. My absolute favorite player, of all time.