Petition to have Kam Chancellor raise 12th Man flag at EVERY

Is this a good idea?

• .. cool idea, don't think it will happen

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • .. not a good idea

Votes: 47 69.1%
  • .. cool idea, i think it could happen!

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • .. who's Kam Chancellor?

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Petition to have Kam Chancellor raise 12th Man flag at EVERY home game this season:

AKNFidel

Reaction score
I’d rather Pete Carroll raise the flag, then zip line down to his he field while shooting Roman candles at the visitors sideline with the National Anthem blaring on the PA system... but that’s me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
what happens if he is not happy with his contract and decides not to raise the flag for the first two home games of the season. What would we do then?

Seymour

Reaction score
Love Kam.....but come on man!

Great player and person / Tragic exit yes......but 1 of 53?? Yes.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
stang233":1uzfug0f said:
Not for me. Pay him to coach

This.

I like where you're head's at OP, we all love Kam and what he meant to our SB run. But IMO the beauty of the 12th man flag raising is celebrating as many worthy NW icons, sports figures and celebrities.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
One thing is for sure though.

Kam should NEVER have to pay to buy himself a beer in this town. Ever.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1hbl1il3 said:
I like where you're head's at OP, we all love Kam and what he meant to our SB run. But IMO the beauty of the 12th man flag raising is celebrating as many worthy NW icons, sports figures and celebrities.

Precisely.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Not to mention that currently the 12th-flag raising features the "who will it be this week?" interest, whereas if it was Kam all the time it loses that interest and starts sliding down the slippery slope toward irrelevance. We want it to remain an important part of the pre-game festivities.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
bevellisthedevil":1qm7qhlk said:
what happens if he is not happy with his contract and decides not to raise the flag for the first two home games of the season. What would we do then?

Dion Bailey to the rescue.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Jerhawk":3cepdqpv said:
He should raise the flag for one game, but not all of them

He's still on the team, not sure he or the team want to treat him like he's been retired for 5 years and invite him to raise the flag.

I'd rather he be in the locker room and on the field in street clothes helping out our young defense.

Seymour

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3mexep4m said:
Jerhawk":3mexep4m said:

He's still on the team, not sure he or the team want to treat him like he's been retired for 5 years and invite him to raise the flag.

I'd rather he be in the locker room and on the field in street clothes helping out our young defense.

Great point! Duh....should have dawned on us that being a member of the team still pretty much eliminates this possibility anyway (beyond all the other obvious reasons for all games).

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seymour":651erszr said:
Sgt. Largent":651erszr said:
Jerhawk":651erszr said:

Great point! Duh....should have dawned on us that being a member of the team still pretty much eliminates this possibility anyway (beyond all the other obvious reasons for all games).

Yeah, next game we'll have Russell raise the flag.................then sprint down three levels of concourses and run out onto the field all out breath to take the first snap.

We could time him and make a stadium game out of it, like the hydroplane races.

endzorn

Reaction score
For one game I vote that rather than raising the 12 flag we have a drunk guy hit Ken Hamlin in the head with a street sign.

homerun1970

Reaction score
endzorn":2khh3ep5 said:
For one game I vote that rather than raising the 12 flag we have a drunk guy hit Ken Hamlin in the head with a street sign.

Heck we could always just have the guy who did it raise the flag. Bonehead changed the course of XL as well as a career.