Thank You Kam (post tributes here)

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Kam Chancellor for the memories. A true athlete who played with a chip on his shoulder from day one. Enjoy retirement, and find solace in knowing you're the baddest man to ever wear the number 31.

[youtube]l_7eeoVuh28[/youtube]

notyou

Reaction score
Do you have any highlights without horrible "music" on them?
This has some music even though it says no music.
[youtube]c2zVFVaAoFU[/youtube]
[youtube]IMghEJ8hLYE[/youtube]

Heyseed

Reaction score
We will miss you Kam Chancellor.
When you were drafted they said you was too big and over aggressive and I thought "Hell Yeah!".
You should have been Super Bowl MVP. I hope they make a statue or something that tributes you in Seattle.
Bring the BOOM Forever!!!

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
One of the greatest players to ever wear a Seahawk uniform.

At his prime, one of the best at his position to ever play.

One of the creators of the LOB and the one that defined that attitude.

Along with Thomas, Sherman & Lynch, one of the linchpins of our SB success.

A key member of what might have been one of the most physical and effective secondaries ever (Sherman, Thomas, Bam-Bam, and Browner).

You can fill the page with superlatives, but ultimately one of my favorite players ever. His jersey will always hang on the wall under glass, along with Lynch, Thomas, Sherman and Browner. One of the most feared secondaries ever.

I was tremendously lucky to be able to see that in person for years. I will always be thankful for that, and how much Kam gave of himself to get us to the levels the Seahawks achieved. Injuring himself in that GB game but continuing to play and then clearly playing hurt in that 2nd SB. If every action has an equal and opposite reaction (according to physics) then that means all those monster hits he dished out - his body was enduring too.

I hope to God he recovers and does not end up on that nightmare roster of the people that we loved watching that later ended up fighting CTE. I am really glad he got out of the game for that reason, maybe he can dodge that bullet. I hope so.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Giphy
Giphy
If ga26481066820466881571530635380 1037272484
KAMPUNCH0
Giphy

He brought the Boom to the 'Legion of Boom'..... great career Bam Bam. Enjoy your retirement. :irishdrinkers:

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3ra09mnt said:
One of the greatest players to ever wear a Seahawk uniform.

At his prime, one of the best at his position to ever play.

One of the creators of the LOB and the one that defined that attitude.

Along with Thomas, Sherman & Lynch, one of the linchpins of our SB success.

A key member of what might have been one of the most physical and effective secondaries ever (Sherman, Thomas, Bam-Bam, and Browner).

You can fill the page with superlatives, but ultimately one of my favorite players ever. His jersey will always hang on the wall under glass, along with Lynch, Thomas, Sherman and Browner. One of the most feared secondaries ever.

I was tremendously lucky to be able to see that in person for years. I will always be thankful for that, and how much Kam gave of himself to get us to the levels the Seahawks achieved. Injuring himself in that GB game but continuing to play and then clearly playing hurt in that 2nd SB. If every action has an equal and opposite reaction (according to physics) then that means all those monster hits he dished out - his body was enduring too.

I hope to God he recovers and does not end up on that nightmare roster of the people that we loved watching that later ended up fighting CTE. I am really glad he got out of the game for that reason, maybe he can dodge that bullet. I hope so.

One of the greatest football warriors to ever put on any jersey. My all time favorite player, even with his damn holdout(although that took me a while to get over.)

2_0_6

Reaction score
Kam, thank you for...

Doing things the right way, being a true inspiration for the kids, being great in the community, being a true team leader, and always coming to the stadium each day and play like you have something to prove.

You had tons of huge hits, great tackles and game saving plays over your career, but this one is my favorite..
Next stop, ring of honor.

J7D5LWw.gif

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Aussie Seahawk":2b8fyuuh said:
Sox-n-Hawks, I'd like to take the opportunity to thank you for posting this!

I’ll drink to that. Cheers. :irishdrinkers:

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
How about commentary instead of music?

[youtube]AvYKJmyl2Nc[/youtube]

notyou

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":3adc301l said:
How about commentary instead of music?
That is 1000 times better than the 1st video. Commentary over music every time.

toffee

Reaction score
Got to wonder what was going though WRs, TEs, RBs’ mind when they were asked to catch passes in the “Kam” territory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris98251

Reaction score
toffee":129hy0o8 said:
Got to wonder what was going though WRs, TEs, RBs’ mind when they were asked to catch passes in the “Kam” territory.

Nah thats easy, nothing to wonder about.

Play call - your crossing the middle or in the flat on this play.

Player - Oh shit.

Ball is snapped, player goes into route and is thinking all at the same time - Don't throw it to me and where is he.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
His performance in the 2014 Divisional Round game against Carolina comes to mind. He took over that game. He laid out Mike Tolbert, jumped over the snapper on the Panthers field goal twice in a row, got the game clinching pick six from 90 yards out.

He had a ton of great moments here, but I've never seen a player dominate a game by himself like he did that night. Thank you Kam for everything.

He should've been Superbowl MVP!!

Attachments

• download (9)-800x418.jpeg
    download (9)-800x418.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 612

Hawk1217

Reaction score
Kam was the Man, and the Boom in the LOB. He will be missed. I am hoping they bring him in as a coach, I think he could add value.

toffee

Reaction score
Kam’s style of physical plays could be successful in any system, imo the rest LOB were system guys.

chris98251

Reaction score
toffee":1rhzbtp5 said:
Kam’s style of physical plays could be successful in any system, imo the rest LOB were system guys.

He was considered a tweener, two small for a LB and too slow and not great in coverage for Safety, they were wrong but thats why he was projected to drop to the 5th round.

Jville

Reaction score
[youtube]Rte7fMebhRE[/youtube]
Wyman’s Football 101: Why Kam Chancellor may be the most versatile defensive player of all-time >>>> [urltargetblank]http://sports.mynorthwest.com/481261/wymans-football-101-why-kam-chancellor-may-be-the-most-versatile-defensive-player-of-all-time/[/urltargetblank]

Dan Quinn would love to see Kam Chancellor become a coach: ‘He has a gift’ for leadership and connection >>> [urltargetblank]http://sports.mynorthwest.com/482632/dan-quinn-would-love-to-see-kam-chancellor-become-a-coach-he-has-a-gift-for-leadership-and-connection/[/urltargetblank]