Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Thank You Kam (post tributes here)

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Thank You Kam (post tributes here)
Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:40 am
  • I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Kam Chancellor for the memories. A true athlete who played with a chip on his shoulder from day one. Enjoy retirement, and find solace in knowing you're the baddest man to ever wear the number 31.

    2018 Adopt a Rookie: Rashaad Penny

    Image
    User avatar
    Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1715
    Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:26 am


Re: Thank You Kam (post tributes here)
Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:57 am
  • Sox-n-Hawks, I'd like to take the opportunity to thank you for posting this!
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 530
    Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:37 pm
    Location: Adelaide, South Australia


Re: Thank You Kam (post tributes here)
Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:58 am
  • Do you have any highlights without horrible "music" on them?
    This has some music even though it says no music.

    notyou
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 98
    Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:50 pm


Re: Thank You Kam (post tributes here)
Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:08 am
  • We will miss you Kam Chancellor.
    When you were drafted they said you was too big and over aggressive and I thought "Hell Yeah!".
    You should have been Super Bowl MVP. I hope they make a statue or something that tributes you in Seattle.
    Bring the BOOM Forever!!!
    Last edited by Heyseed on Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
    User avatar
    Heyseed
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 537
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:09 am


Re: Thank You Kam (post tributes here)
Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:09 am
  • User avatar
    Mistashoesta
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1489
    Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:22 am


Re: Thank You Kam (post tributes here)
Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:53 am
  • One of the greatest players to ever wear a Seahawk uniform.

    At his prime, one of the best at his position to ever play.

    One of the creators of the LOB and the one that defined that attitude.

    Along with Thomas, Sherman & Lynch, one of the linchpins of our SB success.

    A key member of what might have been one of the most physical and effective secondaries ever (Sherman, Thomas, Bam-Bam, and Browner).



    You can fill the page with superlatives, but ultimately one of my favorite players ever. His jersey will always hang on the wall under glass, along with Lynch, Thomas, Sherman and Browner. One of the most feared secondaries ever.

    I was tremendously lucky to be able to see that in person for years. I will always be thankful for that, and how much Kam gave of himself to get us to the levels the Seahawks achieved. Injuring himself in that GB game but continuing to play and then clearly playing hurt in that 2nd SB. If every action has an equal and opposite reaction (according to physics) then that means all those monster hits he dished out - his body was enduring too.

    I hope to God he recovers and does not end up on that nightmare roster of the people that we loved watching that later ended up fighting CTE. I am really glad he got out of the game for that reason, maybe he can dodge that bullet. I hope so.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2935
    Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:48 pm


Re: Thank You Kam (post tributes here)
Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:35 am
  • Image
    Image
    Image
    Image
    Image

    He brought the Boom to the 'Legion of Boom'..... great career Bam Bam. Enjoy your retirement. :irishdrinkers:
    Long you live and high you fly, and smiles you’ll give and tears you’ll cry, and all you touch and all you see Is all your life will ever be
    User avatar
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6633
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:41 am
    Location: Ballard


Re: Thank You Kam (post tributes here)
Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:01 pm
  • Hall of Famer Earl's tribute if Kam.

    https://www.12up.com/posts/6106533-earl ... of-himself

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    ++ You can call me a homer, but I am not the only one ++
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    toffee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 746
    Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:44 pm


Re: Thank You Kam (post tributes here)
Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:38 pm
  • TwistedHusky wrote:One of the greatest players to ever wear a Seahawk uniform.

    At his prime, one of the best at his position to ever play.

    One of the creators of the LOB and the one that defined that attitude.

    Along with Thomas, Sherman & Lynch, one of the linchpins of our SB success.

    A key member of what might have been one of the most physical and effective secondaries ever (Sherman, Thomas, Bam-Bam, and Browner).



    You can fill the page with superlatives, but ultimately one of my favorite players ever. His jersey will always hang on the wall under glass, along with Lynch, Thomas, Sherman and Browner. One of the most feared secondaries ever.

    I was tremendously lucky to be able to see that in person for years. I will always be thankful for that, and how much Kam gave of himself to get us to the levels the Seahawks achieved. Injuring himself in that GB game but continuing to play and then clearly playing hurt in that 2nd SB. If every action has an equal and opposite reaction (according to physics) then that means all those monster hits he dished out - his body was enduring too.

    I hope to God he recovers and does not end up on that nightmare roster of the people that we loved watching that later ended up fighting CTE. I am really glad he got out of the game for that reason, maybe he can dodge that bullet. I hope so.


    One of the greatest football warriors to ever put on any jersey. My all time favorite player, even with his damn holdout(although that took me a while to get over.)
    User avatar
    Jimjones0384
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 762
    Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:43 am


Re: Thank You Kam (post tributes here)
Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:10 pm
  • Kam, thank you for...

    Doing things the right way, being a true inspiration for the kids, being great in the community, being a true team leader, and always coming to the stadium each day and play like you have something to prove.

    You had tons of huge hits, great tackles and game saving plays over your career, but this one is my favorite..
    Next stop, ring of honor.

    Image
    "Practice without improvement is meaningless" - Chuck Knox
    User avatar
    2_0_6
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2706
    Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:40 pm
    Location: South Seattle


Re: Thank You Kam (post tributes here)
Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:10 am
  • Aussie Seahawk wrote:Sox-n-Hawks, I'd like to take the opportunity to thank you for posting this!


    I’ll drink to that. Cheers. :irishdrinkers:
    2018 Adopt a Rookie: Rashaad Penny

    Image
    User avatar
    Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1715
    Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:26 am


Re: Thank You Kam (post tributes here)
Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:21 am
  • How about commentary instead of music?

    2018 Adopt a Rookie: Rashaad Penny

    Image
    User avatar
    Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1715
    Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:26 am


Re: Thank You Kam (post tributes here)
Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:41 am
  • Sox-n-Hawks wrote:How about commentary instead of music?

    That is 1000 times better than the 1st video. Commentary over music every time.
    notyou
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 98
    Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:50 pm


Re: Thank You Kam (post tributes here)
Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:43 am
  • Got to wonder what was going though WRs, TEs, RBs’ mind when they were asked to catch passes in the “Kam” territory.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    ++ You can call me a homer, but I am not the only one ++
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    toffee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 746
    Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:44 pm


Re: Thank You Kam (post tributes here)
Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:42 pm
  • toffee wrote:Got to wonder what was going though WRs, TEs, RBs’ mind when they were asked to catch passes in the “Kam” territory.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Nah thats easy, nothing to wonder about.

    Play call - your crossing the middle or in the flat on this play.

    Player - Oh shit.

    Ball is snapped, player goes into route and is thinking all at the same time - Don't throw it to me and where is he.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 23978
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Thank You Kam (post tributes here)
Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:08 pm
  • His performance in the 2014 Divisional Round game against Carolina comes to mind. He took over that game. He laid out Mike Tolbert, jumped over the snapper on the Panthers field goal twice in a row, got the game clinching pick six from 90 yards out.

    He had a ton of great moments here, but I've never seen a player dominate a game by himself like he did that night. Thank you Kam for everything.

    He should've been Superbowl MVP!!
    Attachments
    download (9)-800x418.jpeg
    download (9)-800x418.jpeg (52.02 KiB) Viewed 280 times
    semiahmoo wrote:I'll say it again - this is Pete's last season in Seattle if the teams doesn't make a legit hard run deep into the playoffs.
    User avatar
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2358
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:39 am
    Location: Spokane, WA


Re: Thank You Kam (post tributes here)
Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:42 pm
  • Kam was the Man, and the Boom in the LOB. He will be missed. I am hoping they bring him in as a coach, I think he could add value.
    User avatar
    Hawk1217
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 135
    Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:37 am


Re: Thank You Kam (post tributes here)
Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:06 am
  • Kam’s style of physical plays could be successful in any system, imo the rest LOB were system guys.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    ++ You can call me a homer, but I am not the only one ++
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    toffee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 746
    Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:44 pm


Re: Thank You Kam (post tributes here)
Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:22 am
  • toffee wrote:Kam’s style of physical plays could be successful in any system, imo the rest LOB were system guys.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    He was considered a tweener, two small for a LB and too slow and not great in coverage for Safety, they were wrong but thats why he was projected to drop to the 5th round.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 23978
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Thank You Kam (post tributes here)
Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:17 pm



It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:01 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information