Seahawks announce fan registration for training camp

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Liz_Mathews/status/1008793426823766016[/tweet]

Fans can attend 12 sessions this season, with one practice limited to season ticket holders only. Camp opens to the public on July 26 and wraps up for viewing on Aug. 16.

Anyone interested in attending must register through Seahawks.com, beginning on Thursday, June 21, at 10 a.m. PT. Tickets are available on a first-come, first served basis through the team’s website only.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I miss the days when TC was in Cheney. Sigh.

Jville

Reaction score
Russell Wilson
Additional information from seahawks.com >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawks.com/news/registration-information-for-seahawks-training-camp-presented-by-safeway[/urltargetblank]

Listing of dates >>> [urltargetblank]http://sports.mynorthwest.com/472382/seahawks-announce-training-camp-dates-registration-information/[/urltargetblank]

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Looks like the codes will go out at 9:30am PT and practices can be purchased at 10:30am today. Leaning towards the Aug. 16th practice. It's exclusive to Season Ticket holders, has some extra contests, performances etc. I used to go to 2 or 3 a year, but it kind of ran it's course. Once a year is good. Though this year w/all the changes, it feels different. Looking forward to seeing some of the new players, especially Penny and Griffin.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Wow....they used a generic STH presale code AND submitted it an hour early (and you know people are sharing it with non STH as we speak).. -_-

ZagHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":ilqm3fwt said:
I tried the code and it isn't working yet. So they are sticking to the 10:30am start time.

I still have my fingers crossed it's going to magically start working a little earlier than expected (and at the same time anger a lot of other people who waited for the advertised time).

ZagHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":39w8wotd said:
There have been years where it started early for sure.

Weird a friend claims he got a different STH code than me and he already got his tickets...(he's been a STH longer..perhaps that?)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I've been a STH since 1993. My email showed up at 9:30. I just got in, but it made me wait til exactly 10:30 :irishdrinkers:

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Darn...weekend one was in my cart, error'd out and sold out -_-

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Already? Wow. Must be a certain # allotted to STH, then the rest later? I grabbed Aug. 16th. Seems easier to get the weekday. I'll keep my ears open if anyone ends up getting rid of their weekend ones fo sho.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":mcsm0n4f said:
Already? Wow. Must be a certain # allotted to STH, then the rest later?

Yeah that's typical, but it didn't help that they sent out a generic access code..which meansa bunch of ppl could hvae bought that were not STH and they have to go back and audit those sales now.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Makes sense. Supposed to be 3 games per STH (max of 4 per)
I'm glad they will monitor that. At least it makes you put in your account number before securing spots.

zelter

Reaction score
I booked Monday the 6th (Canadian Holiday) fairly easily - It does ask for your STH number when registering
Taking the kids to the Blue Jays/Mariners on the Sunday and Training Camp on Monday - Woo Hoo

I

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Aros":azrcq0w0 said:
I miss the days when TC was in Cheney. Sigh.

:ditto: Barely anyone there prior to the '05 season. Got to chat with Trufant, Hasselbeck, Kitna before practice.... those were the days