Keenan Reynolds impresses at slot WR

hawknation2018

Reaction score
“Keenan had a really good day,” Carroll commented. “I was really excited for him. He’s a great kid. You can see why he was a leader, a big-time player and all that. He’s going to make it big.”

Reynolds took over the slot receiver spot in drills on Tuesday as Baldwin is being given a chance to rest during camp. Carroll said he spoke to Reynolds and let him know he was going to get a great opportunity to step in for Baldwin.

https://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/2018/ ... -camp/amp/

There are times when Reynolds catches the ball in video and photos that I think I’m seeing Baldwin.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Yes Sir, it is the one and the same ex Navy QB phenom and kick returner. He’s certainly an interesting add, uncertain if he’ll make the 53, but he will be fun to watch if he’s as good a returner as advertised and anywhere near competent as a WR.

Clearly he’s a potential rescued diamond from the scrap heap. The personnel folks for the team are doing a great job adding players with serious potential cast aside by their original team(s). Lots of reclamation projects on the team and several of them may shock the socks off the league this coming season.

Another interesting addition is the latest addition ILB- Josh Perry, who like Reynolds could be genuine find tossed aside by their drafting team.

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
[youtube]WNCAqfqAWxs[/youtube]

I want to see a trick play with Reynolds just so every team has to prepare for it.

chris98251

Reaction score
This type of addition could be due to the Kick off rule changes as well, guys that can return may become more valuable, that and he can catch and run, more rolls you can do the more the team can add other guys .

Jville

Reaction score
While I welcome all the long tall red line receivers they can find, it is the quick twitch ... adrenaline pumping ... play making receivers that mirror the leagues most resourceful QB and bring excitement to special teams that puts air under my feet.

Smellyman

Reaction score
couldn't find any results of him returning kicks in college and has one in preseason. So nobody knows if he is a good Kick returner.

We'll see if he works at WR, yet another conversion project. Won't hold my breath.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Smellyman":32t7ikvk said:
couldn't find any results of him returning kicks in college and has one in preseason. So nobody knows if he is a good Kick returner.

We'll see if he works at WR, yet another conversion project. Won't hold my breath.
Notre Dame got beat by this guy playing QB if I remember right
He didn't pass hardly at all but ran all over their asses using a power FB and
decoy RB.He is very quick and could see anything to run through as the
option opens things up.
If he has good hands I can see him playing plenty.

toffee

Reaction score
Baldwin always managed to somehow get to the right spot when Wilson was being chased around, these two has been in sync in chaotic and unpredictable situations. I suspect that was due to Baldwin’s quick processing prowess powered by his high football IQ.

Somehow I think our former Navy QB turned WR has the same high football IQ and quick processing ability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk