Seahawks’ practices have been eye opener for WR Jaron Brown

hawknation2018

Reaction score
“From a practice standpoint (it’s) a lot faster, we get on and off the field a lot faster,” Brown told Bob Stelton, Dave Grosby, and Tom Wassell on 710 ESPN Seattle. “Playing the music during practice, that was something I’ve never experienced.”

“Russ is my guy,” Brown said, “and the more opportunity I have to spend with him, whether in practice in the film room to see what he’s thinking, I’m gonna do it… one thing with Russ, he’s constantly bringing us in the film room with him and wanting us to see it through his eyes. So that’s definitely encouraging, that’s good for a receiver to kind of see what he’s thinking in certain situations.”

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/466816/se ... ron-brown/

ivotuk

Reaction score
Just reading his stats at Clemson, he's an all around football player. He returned punts, something that Nate Burleson excelled at. I always felt that a bigger punt returner might be a little sturdier.

"Was one of the team’s most reliable, physical, and clutch receivers ... had 87 receptions for 1,186 yards and eight touchdowns, 66 yards on nine carries, 65 yards on seven punt returns, and 341 yards on 17 kickoff returns in 1,926 snaps over 50 games (32 starts) in his career ... two-time Academic All-ACC selection ... four-time ACC Academic Honor Roll member.

2012: Permanent team co-captain"

http://www.clemsontigers.com/ViewArticl ... =205529445

toffee

Reaction score
hawknation2018":349c556c said:
I forgot about this play from Jaron Brown. Very impressive.

Giphy

Was that Sherm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Brown aside, The secondary looks abysmal in this highlight. Who is that running across the screen, stopping in a panic and trying to recover the other way? And somehow that receiver wasn’t as open as Brown

Excited to see Brown though.

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Uncle Si":25o4xajd said:
Brown aside, The secondary looks abysmal in this highlight. Who is that running across the screen, stopping in a panic and trying to recover the other way? And somehow that receiver wasn’t as open as Brown

Excited to see Brown though.

Looks like Earl Thomas. Shaquill was covering Brown.