Do the Seahawks have the Eagles' number?

hawknation2018

Reaction score
So much of football is matchups. The Seahawks beat the Eagles in every phase of the game last season. And that was when they were at full strength with Carson Wentz.

It seems like a very long time since the Eagles have claimed a victory over us. The last time was 2008, to be precise.

Too bad we don't get them in the regular season. But I hope to see them in the playoffs. 8)

sutz

Reaction score
We've actually done quite well against the NFC East the last few years IIRC. I know we've bounced the 'Skins out of the playoffs at least 3 times.

:mrgreen:

adeltaY

Reaction score
sutz":1dv3ce56 said:
We've actually done quite well against the NFC East the last few years IIRC. I know we've bounced the 'Skins out of the playoffs at least 3 times.

:mrgreen:

Definitely against the Eagles and Giants. Cowboys we are 3-1 since 2012, but one win was vs. Cassel and the loss was the Cowboys signature win in 2014 and our only loss at home that year. They had a really good team that year.

Redskins were in the same boat then they (+ Walsh) upset us at home this year. I'm still mad :twisted:

Crizilla

Reaction score
Seahawks aren't a bad team. No rebuild necessary like some people think. If we had good kicker last season we would have went 12-4.

Zeearend

Reaction score
Crizilla":2yujec3y said:
Seahawks aren't a bad team. No rebuild necessary like some people think. If we had good kicker last season we would have went 12-4.

Indeed, but perhaps that also would have postponed this necessary rebuild. Anyway, I am optimistic about the new season and can't wait for it to start. Beating the Eagles in the playoffs would be nice.

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Crizilla":1lfw04sk said:

Not to provoke drama, but who will start at kicker this season? Myers has a less than spectacular resume. Janikowski is spectacular, but he is 40 years old and has missed OTAs with a hip injury. He missed last season with a back injury.

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
[youtube]xl3HhY2BTuU[/youtube]

Russell was amazing in this game. That TD pass to Baldwin with the pressure barrelling down on him . . . wow.

xkj1985x

Reaction score
hawknation2018":2df3t69y said:
So much of football is matchups. The Seahawks beat the Eagles in every phase of the game last season. And that was when they were at full strength with Carson Wentz.

It seems like a very long time since the Eagles have claimed a victory over us. The last time was 2008, to be precise.

Too bad we don't get them in the regular season. But I hope to see them in the playoffs. 8)

The Eagles were not at full strength. They were already down Jason Peters, Darren Sproles, and Jordan Hicks. Seahawks simply beat the Eagles but the Eagles really shot themselves in the foot on a few occasions namely the first drive when Carson overthrew a wide open Nelson Agholor which would have gone for 6 and then the obvious Wentz fumble into the end zone was a big one.

The Eagles typically don't fare well in Seattle. 4 of the last 5 meetings dating back to 2008 have been in Seattle with the lone game in Philly being led by QB great (lol) Mark Sanchez.

Hopefully the Eagles get the next one at home.

adeltaY

Reaction score
xkj1985x":1cgxhyda said:
hawknation2018":1cgxhyda said:

The Eagles were not at full strength. They were already down Jason Peters, Darren Sproles, and Jordan Hicks. Seahawks simply beat the Eagles but the Eagles really shot themselves in the foot on a few occasions namely the first drive when Carson overthrew a wide open Nelson Agholor which would have gone for 6 and then the obvious Wentz fumble into the end zone was a big one.

The Eagles typically don't fare well in Seattle. 4 of the last 5 meetings dating back to 2008 have been in Seattle with the lone game in Philly being led by QB great (lol) Mark Sanchez.

Hopefully the Eagles get the next one at home.

Yeah but the whole point with this year's Eagles team is that they won it all while not being at full strength. You can't deny that no other team played the Eagles as well as the Seahawks did. That says more about how great the Eagles were than anything tbh. Only one bad game an entire season.

getnasty

Reaction score
Even though the Eagles won the Superbowl I'm not sure they strike fear into anyone.

Mindsink

Reaction score
Yeah but the Eagles were w/out their SuperBowl MVP QB. :mrgreen:

adeltaY

Reaction score
getnasty":hsty6oq1 said:
Even though the Eagles won the Superbowl I'm not sure they strike fear into anyone.

That D Line probably does. Yeesh they have some dawgs on there.