Earl Thomas is in insane shape

hawknation2018

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/mikedugar/status/1004063038998134784[/tweet]

LargentFan

Reaction score
Lol Earl is hilarious. Am I wrong, or was he trying to look slo-mo at the 22 second mark?

kidhawk

Reaction score
LargentFan":28z64zhs said:
Lol Earl is hilarious. Am I wrong, or was he trying to look slo-mo at the 22 second mark?

I'm pretty sure it's just the video actually being slowed. The guy behind him moves slower as well. It looks like whoever made the video was trying to make it work with the music. At least that's how I saw it.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I have no doubt about Earl's ability and being ready to play. If he can be even better this year than last,,,,, that would be amazing. Getting better while getting older would be an absolute incredible achievement in the NFL. Just hope he doesn't hold out. Actually the FO needs to resign him ASAP. Really feel the time to move on from Earl is gone. At this point he needs to be a Seahawk for life.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Trade him for a 3rd round pick!! :roll:
(Half the .net board during the draft).

IrishNW

Reaction score
He needs to work on that bench press technique

little sloppy

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
IrishNW":2pk02xce said:
He needs to work on that bench press technique

little sloppy

When you get to 20+ reps of 225 lbs, keeping the bar straight gets a little hard. :p

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Earl Thomas, as well as Frank Clark and Byron Maxwell, expected to show up for mandatory mini-camp next Tuesday.

Looks like Thomas is back in Bellevue (Robinswood Community Park) training for his return to the team next week:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjvFa_IDgNB ... en-by=earl

All jokes aside, he does look quicker a year removed from his injury.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
hawknation2018":15luqjy4 said:
Earl Thomas, as well as Frank Clark and Byron Maxwell, expected to show up for mandatory mini-camp next Tuesday.

Looks like Thomas is back in Bellevue (Robinswood Community Park) training for his return to the team next week:

All things considered ET needs to get himself here. I get the no show for voluntary OTA events but next week will let us know if there will be a problem going forward. I also get Clark’s situation but have zero clue as the basis for Maxwell staying away.
All three are important to the upcoming season.

Seymour

Reaction score
jammerhawk":3n0s2uc8 said:
hawknation2018":3n0s2uc8 said:

All things considered ET needs to get himself here. I get the no show for voluntary OTA events but next week will let us know if there will be a problem going forward. I also get Clark’s situation but have zero clue as the basis for Maxwell staying away.

I'll call this right now. Earl is a no show in mini camp. That will be his last showing he is serious and the fines to him are minimal ($4,000 per day). That is a drop in the bucket to him, so I think he skips out.

No, not a big deal. He's not going to be here past this season anyway IMO (may still work a trade this year too).

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seymour":3rl5gt67 said:
jammerhawk":3rl5gt67 said:
hawknation2018":3rl5gt67 said:

I'll call this right now. Earl is a no show in mini camp. That will be his last showing he is serious and the fines to him are minimal ($4,000 per day). That is a drop in the bucket to him, so I think he skips out.

No, not a big deal. He's not going to be here past this season anyway IMO (may still work a trade this year too).
I think he’ll be there and a contract will be ironed out sooner than later.

Latest posts