Caption This

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
"Ya'll won't believe how easy it is to block people when you're not all simultaneously diving at their knees"

4j8a49

chris98251

Reaction score
You all have more holding penalties in one game then I had in a career. Time to be Pros my Men !

4j8a49[/quote]

chris98251

Reaction score
If I buy you all Escalades do you think you can Run Block by Summer Camp, yes it really does work :)

4j8a49[/quote]

chris98251

Reaction score
Yeah I can't let you in yet, that sign says skill guys and from what Coach says your still a work in process.

4j8a49[/quote]

James in PA

Reaction score
4j8a49

“Listen guys, nobody’s gonna hold it against you anymore if you didn’t play basketball or D-line before getting here!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brimsalabim

Reaction score
First of all you kids should be eating at least 5 meals per day! Cause you are all puny and thats why you get tossed around like rag dolls.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
"Trust me, this O-Line stuff is easy. Just hit the defensive line hard enough to turn them into human sleds. Rinse and repeat."

[youtube]Nd-BSrVsRDs[/youtube]

:shock:

Smellyman

Reaction score
hawknation2018":1y9sfgx0 said:
"Trust me, this O-Line stuff is easy. Just hit the defensive line hard enough to turn them into human sleds. Rinse and repeat."

[youtube]Nd-BSrVsRDs[/youtube]

:shock:

Judas Priest. Take a ride with me for 15 yards

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Listen guys, do you need me to suit up and show you how it’s done?! Because I guarantee I can still block better than any of you.

hawkpride

Reaction score
Coach says if you guys don't improve, the F.O. is gonna hire me as an asst. o-line coach and I'll have you pushing Escalades all day long. I did it with this one hand.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
"Britt, can ya put some long pants on, ya blinding me."

4j8a49

LargentFan

Reaction score
I think Big Walt is one of those guys who is just so naturally talented that it might be hard for him to coach guys.
Step 1: Be Walter Jones
Step B: Work real hard!
He's one of those guys that just has something others don't. Like Earl Thomas. How is Earl gonna teach someone to play like he does? "Well first, you have to be the fastest guy on the field at all times..."

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
LargentFan":1sy8cpbt said:
I think Big Walt is one of those guys who is just so naturally talented that it might be hard for him to coach guys.
Step 1: Be Walter Jones
Step B: Work real hard!
He's one of those guys that just has something others don't. Like Earl Thomas. How is Earl gonna teach someone to play like he does? "Well first, you have to be the fastest guy on the field at all times..."

Guys like Walt in the NFL are yes exceptionally talented but they also work harder than everyone else as well. Michael Jordan, Emmitt Smith, Barry Sanders and Larry Bird also come to mind. Yes these guys worked their asses off during the offseason. If Walt can teach them on what they should work on EVERYDAY then at the very least it will make them better players. I want guys to be good but also fundamentally sound.

Don't forget, talent doesn't keep you from making stupid mistakes. Walt was exceptionally talented, worked hard, was very smart and a great team leader.

I wish Walt would create a basic training course each off season that all Seahawk linemen were encouraged to go to, TE's included.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
4j8a49

Walt, "Brown you might be massive but see this left hand, I could still smack the dog piss out of you."

Rest of the other three, "yeah can we see it?"

Brown, "No Walt, you the man"

Walt, "Alright, just kidding, let's start making you guys real O-Lineman and make our city proud".

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Listen, I would have sold my soul for a QB like #3 so, if you can't protect him. Hire a body guard.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
"Ifedi, don't try to hide from me. And stop trying to be a tackle. You're like Chris Gray or James Carpenter -- a guard, not a tackle. Be a man and stop the #@$&ing charade."

:p