Classic Photo

chris98251

Reaction score
RastaHawk12!":1hyliikx said:
SoulfishHawk":1hyliikx said:
Two of my favorite places on the planet. I spend a lot of time hiking.....at both :lol:

Safeco and The Clink? ;)

Great Photo but Classic would be the Kingdome.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Love the picture hate the drive when the Mariners are playing. It is a sick bitch getting to the ferries.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
:2thumbs: Snow is sticking around a lot longer at Rainier the last couple years, but can't wait to get back up there. Great pic

jeremiah

Reaction score
Love the picture hate the drive when the Mariners are playing. It is a sick bitch getting to the ferries.

Why would you drive to the stadium from the ferries? Vashon ferry? I can understand, but the B.I. or Bremerton ferry, it is a really nice walk.

IMO, the best deal going is to be a Kitsap sports fan. You can get dropped off at the ferry terminal, get to Seattle and enjoy your experience any way you want.

metwelve

Reaction score
Picture a New Sonics arena just to the right. Nice..

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
jeremiah":1hwodplh said:

Why would you drive to the stadium from the ferries? Vashon ferry? I can understand, but the B.I. or Bremerton ferry, it is a really nice walk.

IMO, the best deal going is to be a Kitsap sports fan. You can get dropped off at the ferry terminal, get to Seattle and enjoy your experience any way you want.

Picking up a family member from the airport and trying to get to Bainbridge. You get stuck in that right lane you are screwed. No one will let you over.

chris98251

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2r5pztse said:
jeremiah":2r5pztse said:

Picking up a family member from the airport and trying to get to Bainbridge. You get stuck in that right lane you are screwed. No one will let you over.

Your doing it wrong,

Have one of these, it will send the message, you don't care, another dent just adds character but they will care enough to want you in front of them instead of getting dirt or a scratch that you won't even notice.

p166453_large%2bchevrolet_k1500%2bfront_passenger_side.jpg

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I figured it would be a "classic photo" that was actually taken recently, but could pass off as being an oldie. "Seahawks Stadium" kinda gives it away, though haha.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
chris98251":qmhja5w1 said:
seahawkfreak":qmhja5w1 said:
jeremiah":qmhja5w1 said:

Your doing it wrong,

Have one of these, it will send the message, you don't care, another dent just adds character but they will care enough to want you in front of them instead of getting dirt or a scratch that you won't even notice.

p166453_large%2bchevrolet_k1500%2bfront_passenger_side.jpg

Hah! You are so right.