Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Pick #120 TE Will Dissly

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Pick #120 TE Will Dissly
Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:31 am
  • hawknation2018 wrote:
    Fade wrote:Image

You consider this STRONG run blocking? It's a backside block. LOL.

:P

Nope I do not. Just pointing out this is who Dissly will be playing behind.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:34 am
  • Fade wrote:
    You love them L's, I had to give you a visual.

6-7 rd prospect is a reach no matter how much you wish he isn't. He can't block if he isn't on the field as a 3rd stringer. Unless you suspect he will be used in a niche role. Which also proves my point, as I have said he is a niche player.

You still haven't explained Bevell's offense in 2011-2014, understandable beause it was a lie.

Marshawn Lynch covered up for a lot of Bevell's sins during that time. I also believe there was a gradual shift away from Carroll's preferred offensive style to Bevell's prefered finesse.

Dissly is actually the opposite of a "niche" player. He can block and catch well, unlike Vannett or Dickson, who don't play like they enjoy contact. The fact that he has the potential to grow into an all-around TE should lead to early playing time, because they can use him on all three downs.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:39 am
  • Fade wrote:
    You love them L's, I had to give you a visual.

6-7 rd prospect is a reach no matter how much you wish he isn't. He can't block if he isn't on the field as a 3rd stringer. Unless you suspect he will be used in a niche role. Which also proves my point, as I have said he is a niche player.

You still haven't explained Bevell's offense in 2011-2014, understandable beause it was a lie.

hawknation2018 wrote:Marshawn Lynch covered up for a lot of Bevell's sins during that time. I also believe there was a gradual shift away from Carroll's preferred offensive style to Bevell's prefered finesse.

How did the offense look finesse during those early years though? It didn't. Period.

Bevell was a yes man, who had no power. He answered to Cable, and Carroll.
    Fiction can be fun, but it was Carroll who was aggressively pursuing offensive weapons to upgrade the offense. Not realizing the upgrade he needed was to get rid of Bevell & Cable. It finally hit Carroll like a ton of bricks during last season. Thank god.

The straying from the running game, had to do with not having any runners. Not Bevell's philosophy (which doesn't matter because he had no power.) That is why they took a runningback in the 1st round this year. Which you're not a fan of remember? Reaching for O-Linemen due to scarcity is the better strategy according to you. Even though that is what they did in '16 and it failed spectacularly.

hawknation2018 wrote:Dissly is actually the opposite of a "niche" player. He can block and catch well, unlike Vannett or Dickson, who don't play like they enjoy contact. The fact that he has the potential to grow into an all-around TE should lead to early playing time, because they can use him on all three downs.

He doesn't have the speed or the receiving chops to not be a niche player. You can mention Zach Miller until you're blue in the face, but Zach was elite as a receiver, understanding all the nuisances of being a receiver, and was more accomplished in High School & College. This young man is a project. A 6-7 rounder only 2 yrs playing the position. Who will be playing behind backups proving further he is a project.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:44 am
  • Fade wrote:
    hawknation2018 wrote:Dissly is actually the opposite of a "niche" player. He can block and catch well, unlike Vannett or Dickson, who don't play like they enjoy contact. The fact that he has the potential to grow into an all-around TE should lead to early playing time, because they can use him on all three downs.

He doesn't have the speed or the receiving chops to not be a niche player. You can mention Zach Miller until you're blue in the face, but Zach was elite as a receiver, understanding all the nuisances of being a receiver, and was more accomplished in High School & College. This young man is a project. A 6-7 rounder only 2 yrs playing the position. Who will be playing behind backups proving further he is a project.

Entering Day 3, Schneider and Carroll say Dissly was at the top of their board, and it was nerve racking waiting to see if he would be available at their pick. He was their #1 blocking TE and the perfect "fit guy." They think he can do it all, describing his hands as "awesome." At the combine, they could not hear the ball hit his hands during his receiving workouts, which is an indication of having soft hands that quickly secure the football. Before Dissly, they said they have had a really hard time finding TEs who can both run routes and be a strong blocker. Hence, the need.

Check out the presser or my write up:
    https://www.seahawks.com/video/john-sch ... conference
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:00 am
  • 1st: Go ahead and read what PC/JS said about Vannett when he was drafted.

2nd: I'm not debating his hands. I'm debating route running, and ability to seperate from NFL defenders on passing downs.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:04 am
  • Fade wrote:1st: Go ahead and read what PC/JS said about Vannett when he was drafted.

2nd: I'm not debating his hands. I'm debating route running, and ability to seperate from NFL defenders on passing downs.

Unfortunately, they were wrong about Vennett, who started out as a receiver first and only began to advance as a blocker in his final collegiate season. Dissly's just a lot more physical than Vannett, who plays more like a basketball player. Taking Dissly is a sort of mea culpa for the difficulty they have had in finding TEs who can do both: run routes to catch the ball and be physical blockers. They think Dissly is the all-around TE they have been looking for.

They also complimented Dissly's route running, saying he can do both. But I do agree with you, at least in part, that route running is something he will need to continue to develop. It's amazing how far he has come as a TE in just a couple years. Schneider feels Dissly is the closest they have seen to Zach Miller, and he wasn't limiting that statement to just this class. That's a bold statement. Excited to watch his progress.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:18 am
  • Love this pick ...He isn't Zach but can end up being the closest version of him that you will find.
    He is from UW so I am extra excited..
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:23 am
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:26 am
  • hawknation2018 wrote:
    Fade wrote:1st: Go ahead and read what PC/JS said about Vannett when he was drafted.

Unfortunately, they were wrong about Vennett, who started out as a receiver first and only began to advance as a blocker in his final collegiate season. Dissly's play is just a lot more physical han Vannett, who plays more like a basketball player. Taking Dissly is a sort of mea culpa for the difficulty they have had in finding TEs who can do both: run routes to catch the ball and be physical blockers. They think Dissly is the all-around TE they have been looking for.

They also complimented Dissly's route running, saying he can do both. But I do agree with you, at least in part, that route running is something he will need to continue to develop. It's amazing how far he has come as a TE in just a couple years. Schneider feels Dissly is the closest they have seen to Zach Miller, and he wasn't limiting that statement to just this class. That's a bold statement. Excited to watch his progress.

PC/JS get excited about everyone, and are over complimentary with everyone they draft. Giving that ultimate positive spin. As you know you must do your own research to get closer to the truth.

He is a project. If he sees the field it will be in obvious run situations serving a niche role. He will catch a few balls too as defenders will forget about him on play action.

But make no mistake he is not advanced enough yet to be a receiver on 3rd down in an obvious pass situation to consistently win against NFL secondaries, and he may never get there. It sort of like teaching shaq how to shoot freethows. He could practice & practice, but may never be good at it because it's just not his skill set.

He is a role player brought in to block. Which will lead him to being a tell player. I'm okay with this...in the 6-7 rds.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:27 am
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:30 am
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:36 am
  • The beautiful things you can do with a TE, who is also a physical blocker.

hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:38 am
  • hawknation2018 wrote:The beautiful things you can do with a TE, who is also a physical blocker.

Those are some pretty nice gifs you have there. :mrgreen:
    Fade
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:44 am
    You got anymore of them Will Dissly .gifs.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:46 am

I live to serve. :D
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:49 am
  • Got any of him on 3rd and long?

You may be swaying me with these .gifs brother.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:53 am
    Last edited by hawknation2018 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:57 am
  • hawknation2018 wrote:Image

I don't remember him being this fluid? The scouting reports I read were BS.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:00 am
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:03 am
  • Fade wrote:Got any of him on 3rd and long?

You may be swaying me with these .gifs brother.

:2thumbs:

Hmmmm, I'll check.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:03 am
  • hawknation2018 wrote:Image

You got any gifs with him winning against man defense on 3rd down?
    Fade
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:55 am
  • You got me teetering. I just need that money shot. 3rd down against man coverage.

With that being said I am willing to recant my "reach" statement.

Simply put I do not remember Will Dissly being that fluid in terms of his route running, adjusting to the ball when it is in the air, and running after the catch. He is still raw in these areas, but he is far more advanced in these areas than I had originally recalled. I, along with many others, including the reports I have read have been sleeping on him.

Fortunately the Seahawks weren't because they got a good prospect in the 4th round, and is worthy of that selection.

I don't think he will ever be Zach Miller, but he will be close enough.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:26 am
  • I think I'll wait at least until Training Camp before I say whether or not this guy will make the field, or be a starter, or whatever.

:229031_shrug:
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:22 am
  • To mention passing on players like Dak Prescott is like saying other teams missed on Russ, or Sherm, or Bam-Bam. We can play arm chair QB on players any team missed in previous drafts all day long so can we agree to disagree on where Dissly was drafted? To digress to this level is meaningless other then to go out of your way to make a point.

Plus, do you really think Dickson was signed as a long term solution? Maybe. Maybe not.

Vannett looks promising, but he really hasn't proved himself because of Graham and Willson. If so, are you really sold on him? Has he shown anything to be a starter? Maybe. Maybe not.

PC/JS has clearly identified TE as a priority. And, not just a TE, but one that can block as they let pass catching/horrible run blocking Graham and Willson go and replacing them with Dickson and Dissly.

And what if the team decides to use a 2 TE set often and either Dickson or Vannett gets hurt? What's our back up plan? Play Swoopes who is raw as sushi as a TE? I can hear it on .net on why the team passed on Dissly who's a great run blocking TE if this happened.
    truehawksfan
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:34 am
  • nanomoz wrote:I love this pick. I wanted either Dissly or Smythe or Schultz.

The Hawks can now run 2- and 3-TE sets with confidence of moving forward.

Cheers, nanomoz

I have faith in PCJS and the scouts.

Let the season tell us.
    Vesuve
    NET Rookie

Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:54 am
  • I liked the gifs for both Dissly and Vannett because it showcases their ability to block and simply re-enforces the reason why PC/JS drafted them in the first place.

Plus, the Hawks will run a lot of play action and we saw Dissly as assignment aware. He did a great job blocking his man and releasing into the open field.

And, I agree Dissly will be reduced to a niche player. But, Zach Miller was reduced to this role with just 33 receptions. But, unlike Graham, Miller accepted that role because he had 60 and 66 receptions with the Raiders prior to signing with Seattle and he embraced it where Graham was simply disinterested.
    truehawksfan
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:33 am
  • rjdriver wrote:I’m honestly asking...

How is his game different than Nick Vannett’s? Wasn’t Vannett more known as a blocking TE out of OSU? It will be interesting to see the offensive role our TE’s play this year with the change in personnel.
    To play devils advocate.. JS and PC said the exact same things about Vannett.. This year is a big one for him.. But it doesn't hurt to have your 3 TE's all be good blockers.. This guy adds to the competition. I like the pick.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:40 am
  • jlwaters1 wrote:
    rjdriver wrote:I’m honestly asking...

How is his game different than Nick Vannett’s? Wasn’t Vannett more known as a blocking TE out of OSU? It will be interesting to see the offensive role our TE’s play this year with the change in personnel.
    To play devils advocate.. JS and PC said the exact same things about Vannett.. This year is a big one for him.. But it doesn't hurt to have your 3 TE's all be good blockers.. This guy adds to the competition. I like the pick.

Dissly is a lot more physical than Vannett. Vannett plays like a big receiver and does a nice job screening off defenders at times. Dissly is a human bulldozer, who can also run routes and catch the ball.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:57 am
  • hawknation2018 wrote:
    jlwaters1 wrote:
    rjdriver wrote:I’m honestly asking...

Dissly is a lot more physical than Vannett. Vannett plays like a big receiver and does a nice job screening off defenders at times. Dissly is a human bulldozer, who can also run routes and catch the ball.

That is what I noticed..The guy just does not go down,it is a fight to get him there.
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:40 am
  • Fade wrote:Taking a runblocking TE in the 4th, is like taking a center with the 1st overall pick. Even if he is a stud, it is the wrong choice due to positional value, and the ability to find great players at that position much later in the draft.

This was a scarcity pick due to how John Schneider sets up his draft board. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Total nonsense, there's no such thing as "positional value" in the 4th round.. In rounds 4-7 your trying to get role players who might develop into a starter. I like this pick. Because these 3 guys all can block.. This is Vannetts year to prove he's a good player. When he was picked PC and JS said he was the best blocker 2.
    This pick just adds to the competition, while also getting someone with a higher upside due to his relative newness to the position.

jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:44 am
  • hawknation2018 wrote:
    Fade wrote:
    hawknation2018 wrote:
    Supply was nonexistent for good blocking TEs. The position continues to become more and more finesse at the college level.

Based on that logic they should have loaded up on O-Lineman as that position group talent wise is near non-existant.

In other words, a reach is still a reach. regardless of scarcity.

Of course they should have drafted offensive linemen higher. It's the weakest position group on the team, good offensive linemen are in small supply (though there are more good offensive linemen than blocking TEs), and Connor Williams was available for the taking. Dumb decision, IMO, very reminiscent of the miss on Ryan Ramczyk last year.
    I disagree, this year was a poor offensive tackle class, RT is our weakest spot, .. It wouldn't have done much good using a high pick on a guard. We had a greater need at RB.

jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:55 am
  • hawknation2018 wrote:
    Fade wrote:1st: Go ahead and read what PC/JS said about Vannett when he was drafted.

Unfortunately, they were wrong about Vennett, who started out as a receiver first and only began to advance as a blocker in his final collegiate season. Dissly's just a lot more physical than Vannett, who plays more like a basketball player. Taking Dissly is a sort of mea culpa for the difficulty they have had in finding TEs who can do both: run routes to catch the ball and be physical blockers. They think Dissly is the all-around TE they have been looking for.

Actually we dont know about Vannett yet. He was 3rd on the depth chart. This is the year to see if he's a player worth keeping or not. He hasn't had the chance until now.

jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:58 am
  • jlwaters1 wrote:
    hawknation2018 wrote:

Actually we dont know about Vannett yet. He was 3rd on the depth chart. This is the year to see if he's a player worth keeping or not. He hasn't had the chance until now.

From what I have seen of him, in college and this past season, Vannett's blocking abilities were overstated.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:35 am
  • hawknation2018 wrote:
    jlwaters1 wrote:
    hawknation2018 wrote:

From what I have seen of him, in college and this past season, Vannett's blocking abilities were overstated.

Too be fair ...... At the time Vannett was drafted (2016), they were comparing his blocking to that of Jimmy Graham, Luke Wilson and Cooper Helfet among others ..... all of whom had disappointed with their blocking prior to Vannett's selection.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:03 pm
  • Jville wrote:
    hawknation2018 wrote:

Too be fair ...... At the time Vannett was drafted (2016), they were comparing his blocking to that of Jimmy Graham, Luke Wilson and Cooper Helfet among others ..... all of whom had disappointed with their blocking prior to Vannett's selection.

True, very good point.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:26 pm
  • When he has the ball he reminds me of Mark Bavarro, people are going to hate tackling this guy, his receiving skills and able to find the hole in zone spacing appears to be very good as well.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:35 pm

Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:36 pm
  • hawknation2018 wrote:http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17574231

Can't gif this because I'm not on my macbook, but this was a very cool TD.

Watching his sheer joy after crossing the line and tossing the ball away was fun to see, too.
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:58 pm
  • Combined with the addition of Ed Dickson, whos really good at blocking this is exciting. Also gives us versatility on offense.

We need more versatile, 3 down players. Hence why I’m sort of down on Mckissic. When he was in you KNEW we were more likely to pass the ball. I’d only be okay with McKissic in two back sets
    Scorpion05
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:13 pm
  • The fact that Vannett couldn't cut into some of Willsons playing time is troubling. I think Dissly will quickly pass Vannett on the depth chart. Saying that, I hated the pick. Could have had him later in my opinion.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:39 pm
  • If he can block well and make clutch catches doesn't matter to me where he was drafted or the color of the horse he rode in on. He'll also be making chump change to do it.
    HawkNuts
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:17 am
  • Fade wrote:You got me teetering. I just need that money shot. 3rd down against man coverage.

With that being said I am willing to recant my "reach" statement.

Simply put I do not remember Will Dissly being that fluid in terms of his route running, adjusting to the ball when it is in the air, and running after the catch. He is still raw in these areas, but he is far more advanced in these areas than I had originally recalled. I, along with many others, including the reports I have read have been sleeping on him.

Fortunately the Seahawks weren't because they got a good prospect in the 4th round, and is worthy of that selection.

I don't think he will ever be Zach Miller, but he will be close enough.

I've always highly respected your opinions Fade, but when I was reading your previous comments I was saying to myself where is he getting this stuff from?! Hats off for coming around.

Dissly will be 1B to to Dickson at 1A IMO.

With that said, things could click with Vannett this season and he could fly up the depth chart, but I've yet to see anything to feel confident about that.
    www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:55 am
  • Are people satisfied he got taken with DE Josh Sweat and DT Maurice Hurst still on the board?

There were a lot of blocking TE's in this draft. TE Ryan Izzo was there in the 7th round.

Also, does anyone know Dissly's age? Can't find it anywhere.
    massari
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:38 am
  • massari wrote:

Which is only interesting because he could pass for mid-40's.

All I found was he graduated HS in 2014, and after 4 years that would likely put him at or near the standard 22 for a college senior.
    Grahamhawker
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:44 am
  • Grahamhawker wrote:
    massari wrote:

Which is only interesting because he could pass for mid-40's.

All I found was he graduated HS in 2014, and after 4 years that would likely put him at or near the standard 22 for a college senior.

Lol yeah that's why I was wondering.

Good to know he's still about 22. Thanks.
    massari
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:55 am
  • Not just because he's a Dawg, but this guy is one hell of a blocker. Love the pick
    Been watching him play at UW his entire career, and he knocks fools out at the line of scrimmage. Exactly what this team needs.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:32 am
  • pittpnthrs wrote:
    getnasty wrote:Just draft your highest ranked OLmen and maybe we don't need a blocking TE.

Exactly.

Would you like to know why teams like Philadelphia and Tennessee were so adept at running the ball on us last year?

It's because they have good blocking tight ends. Guys who can get off the line, land their blocks, and maintain them on the perimeter. It's not just about your five main guys, and never was. "Blocking TE" is a position on the rise in the NFL and I don't blame Pete and John one bit for thinking Dissly might not have lasted to the 7th.

Great pick.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:56 am
  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:
    getnasty wrote:Just draft your highest ranked OLmen and maybe we don't need a blocking TE.

Exactly.

Would you like to know why teams like Philadelphia and Tennessee were so adept at running the ball on us last year?

It's because they have good blocking tight ends. Guys who can get off the line, land their blocks, and maintain them on the perimeter. It's not just about your five main guys, and never was. "Blocking TE" is a position on the rise in the NFL and I don't blame Pete and John one bit for thinking Dissly might not have lasted to the 7th.

Great pick.

Well the run game took a hit when Zack retired, we all focused on Lynch but Zack was very important as well, made up for a lot of O line issues which ever side he lined up on and curtailed his ability to be a receiver, but he did it. Graham just went thru the motions half assed if that and we seen the results and it threw the incapability of Cable and his O line scheme in our face. It really wasn't until we signed Reese and went more power run at the end of 2015 for a time that we looked like we could run the ball again.

The question most of us had was why the did not sign Reese again and why they went back to the old system when it looked like they had a fix in place starting in 2016.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:57 am
  • In what world is a blocking TE a bad thing? So many teams are putting TE at the end of the line to block. Zach Miller 2.0 here, at least blocking wise.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:29 pm
  • jlwaters1 wrote:
    Fade wrote:Taking a runblocking TE in the 4th, is like taking a center with the 1st overall pick. Even if he is a stud, it is the wrong choice due to positional value, and the ability to find great players at that position much later in the draft.

This was a scarcity pick due to how John Schneider sets up his draft board. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Total nonsense, there's no such thing as "positional value" in the 4th round.. In rounds 4-7 your trying to get role players who might develop into a starter. I like this pick. Because these 3 guys all can block.. This is Vannetts year to prove he's a good player. When he was picked PC and JS said he was the best blocker 2.
    This pick just adds to the competition, while also getting someone with a higher upside due to his relative newness to the position.

You're about a round off on that, that begins more in the 5th.

In the 4th round. You're trying to get a prospect that has a high probability of being a future starting player in the 4th rd. He is likely more raw, but definitely flashed starter ability, not a just a guy who can make the team and lightly contribute for his career. That is why I was originally poo-pooing the pick, but those .gifs put me in my place. Will Dissly has the skill set to be a starting TE in the NFL, if he was just a plodder, who couldn't track the ball, and only a blocking specialist, he would be a reach. Those players can be had in the back end of the draft. 6-7-UDFA.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

PreviousNext

It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:00 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information