Tank Carradine visit

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Somebody earlier today sent me something about how random numbers all related Hawking, Einstein, and some other physicist as if all these numbers meant something.

"See?!!?! It means something! These numbers all mean something!"

Players drafted in higher rounds of 2013 were all signed to 4-5 year contracts and they were either cut or their contract is now expiring. It's really all that is.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
who is Tank?I remember one on the Bears..

mikeak

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2zlolbup said:
Another player that was in the 2013 draft.

You do realize it is not completely random that 4!years after a draft there are several players from that draft available in FA...right?

BigMeach

Reaction score
How dare you use logic! This is a place for irrationality and jumping to conclusions based on hard doublethink.

mikeak

Reaction score
BigMeach":30279scc said:
How dare you use logic! This is a place for irrationality and jumping to conclusions based on hard doublethink.

I apologize. I hope I don’t get a PM or get suspended now :)

pcbball12

Reaction score
While the 2013 draft thing is kind of funny, I LOVED Tank coming out of college. I had him as a top 5 player in that draft, but he was coming off of a serious knee injury. He was on the IR to start his career, and really just never found his stride yet. Plus, San Fran wasn’t very patient, drafting Armstead, Buckner, Thomas. He could have a Dion Jordan type of surgence in my opinion. Really talented player, and stronger than an ox.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
pcbball12":3lo8z3ei said:
While the 2013 draft thing is kind of funny, I LOVED Tank coming out of college. I had him as a top 5 player in that draft, but he was coming off of a serious knee injury. He was on the IR to start his career, and really just never found his stride yet. Plus, San Fran wasn’t very patient, drafting Armstead, Buckner, Thomas. He could have a Dion Jordan type of surgence in my opinion. Really talented player, and stronger than an ox.

But is he stronger than a...

...tank? :beach:

flmmkrz

Reaction score
pcbball12":4a0a7m8v said:

I wasn't quite that high on him out of college but he was definitely a first round talent that dropped cause of the injury then just got buried in the depth chart much like Brown the wr we're looking at from AZ. These guys both have major upside with very little risk, shouldn't command huge money.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Have no idea if Carradine's a good fit here, but it's not a good sign when we're lining up visits with 2nd and 3rd tier D-linemen............usually means you know you're losing out on Richardson and/or Suh.

The 2018 Seattle Seahawks, a roster full of backup plans!

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1axl5rgh said:
Have no idea if Carradine's a good fit here, but it's not a good sign when we're lining up visits with 2nd and 3rd tier D-linemen............usually means you know you're losing out on Richardson and/or Suh.

The 2018 Seattle Seahawks, a roster full of backup plans!

He's more a 6tech pushing the pocket from the outside according to his previous coach so if you got Suh or Rich with Reed or Naz pushing up the gut you'd need some help on the outside, and he'd fit in that rotation nicely. So it isn't necessarily about missing out on one of those 2 it could be a good fit with one of those 2.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Johnson from the Vikings is also scheduled for a visit now. Dude's like 63 years old.

Yep, Sheldon signing with the Vikings in............................3.................................2....................................1.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
mikeak":350ifer1 said:
hawkfan68":350ifer1 said:
Another player that was in the 2013 draft.

You do realize it is not completely random that 4!years after a draft there are several players from that draft available in FA...right?

You do understand what a "tongue in cheek" remark is, correct? I think it was fairly obvious.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
At this point I would take Tank Murdoch. Or an actual Tank. At least that would be entertaining to watch