Chris Simms' QB List

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Haven't seen this anywhere, but a little background...Chris Simms was on The Dan Patrick Show a couple months ago and somewhat facetiously said Blake Bortles was the 70th best QB in the NFL.

Well, The Dan Lebatard Show called him out and he has been on their show every day since giving one QB a day counting down to #1. Throughout the past couple of months, Simms has seemed very knowledgeable on the subject and appears to have done his homework making some waves along the way. For example, he had Eli Manning in the late 30s and Jared Goff at #20.

Yesterday, he was in studio and gave his top six all in one day and coming in at #2 was our very own, Russell Wilson.

No link. On radio.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Yep. I’ve been following the whole time. Funny how Russ is now a consensus Top 5 QB with even some analysts putting him at 2, like Simms. Yet there’s still quite a few Seahawks fans who feel like he’s holding us back.

****s laughable

adeltaY

Reaction score
Steve2222":3b2lrnmz said:
Yep. I’ve been following the whole time. Funny how Russ is now a consensus Top 5 QB with even some analysts putting him at 2, like Simms. Yet there’s still quite a few Seahawks fans who feel like he’s holding us back.

****s laughable

And God forbid we extend him. LOL

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Steve2222":15qmx0ba said:

****s laughable
Huh Too!! and neener to you.... he's too damned short, he sacks himself, he doesn't trust the Offensive Line to protect him in a make believe & oft collapsed Pocket, and even though the rest of the KNOWLEDGIBLE FOOTBALL MINDS KNOWS that he's a great Quarterback, we still have some in here that fancy themselves as Quarterback gurus.
With all his faulties, they's just ain't no splain'in how he raits so hi. :17:

HawkGA

Reaction score
brimsalabim":mvm9ehig said:
I can’t that program.

Yep, it's horrible. There was a morning show on Fox Sports radio that was pretty bad, but I think the Lebatard show takes the cake for worst show.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Steve2222":38mjbvbq said:
****s laughable

I honestly have no idea what the asterisks are supposed to stand for. I can't think of a word that ends in "s" that would be followed by laughable. "ing" seems more appropriate.

OP
OP
Seanhawk

Seanhawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":2fxvkw2e said:
brimsalabim":2fxvkw2e said:
I can’t that program.

Yep, it's horrible. There was a morning show on Fox Sports radio that was pretty bad, but I think the Lebatard show takes the cake for worst show.

Way to bury the lead guys.

Steve2222

Reaction score
HawkGA":2kq4jzpd said:
Steve2222":2kq4jzpd said:
****s laughable

I honestly have no idea what the asterisks are supposed to stand for. I can't think of a word that ends in "s" that would be followed by laughable. "ing" seems more appropriate.

Seattle Has Interesting Trees