Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

And Now, an Impression of .NET

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
And Now, an Impression of .NET
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:13 pm
  • Image
    Image

    "Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 12414
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


Re: And Now, an Impression of .NET
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:21 pm
  • Its odd too because it is worse than any gameday loss and maybe the Gameday Forum. I need to hire some of these guys to be my financial advisor as well because apparently there are a ton of people that can predict the future.
    Last edited by seahawkfreak on Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    "It's Ground Hawks Day" Chris Berman
    User avatar
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4805
    Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 pm
    Location: Aiken , SC


Re: And Now, an Impression of .NET
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:26 pm
  • LOL, Aros! On point with that one.
    ____________
    BLUE and GREEN...
    User avatar
    Ad Hawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1814
    Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:25 am


Re: And Now, an Impression of .NET
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:07 pm
  • I think it’s fine to panic right now. Until seeing a reason not to.

    It’s been awhile since I’ve seen one of my teams gutted so hard and fast. On top of that - there’s been nothing done, at least as related to players, to fix the biggest shortcoming - the OL.

    Of course this all will change but it would be kind of nice to hear what the plan might be.
    Silver Hawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 227
    Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:36 am


Re: And Now, an Impression of .NET
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:09 pm
  • Round 2 of "Sheldon and the bag" comes day 1 of the draft. :2thumbs: :snack:
    User avatar
    Seymour
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5079
    Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:41 pm


Re: And Now, an Impression of .NET
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:11 pm
  • Seymour wrote:Round 2 of "Sheldon and the bag" comes day 1 of the draft. :2thumbs: :snack:



    Yes. When the 1st round pick gets traded for 13 7th round picks.
    Silver Hawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 227
    Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:36 am


Re: And Now, an Impression of .NET
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:13 pm
  • Silver Hawk wrote:
    Seymour wrote:Round 2 of "Sheldon and the bag" comes day 1 of the draft. :2thumbs: :snack:



    Yes. When the 1st round pick gets traded for 13 7th round picks.


    With our draft history....that would be a wise move.
    User avatar
    Seymour
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5079
    Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:41 pm


Re: And Now, an Impression of .NET
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:28 pm
  • I’m not even close to panic mode. If Seattle had re-upped Sherman and kept Bennett on his current deal we’d all be bitching in a year or two about why the front office hangs on to aging, overpriced vets. We need to reinvigorate the team and getting young again with new voices in the building will make it interesting.

    In 2010 Pete had almost nothing to work with and he won 7 games. This season we have a franchise QB in his prime and quite a few guys that fit this team’s profile. If Schneider is prudent in free agency and the draft there is NO REASON we can’t be competitive in 2018 and our cap situation will be straight heading into 2019.

    I know people get attached to players, but ultimately we cannot continue to be saddled with vets on their third contracts. This team was going the wrong way. I’m excited again.
    User avatar
    endzorn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2639
    Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:14 pm


Re: And Now, an Impression of .NET
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:30 pm
  • Looks like us in San Diego a few years back...but it was a lot warmer.....LOL :P :stirthepot: :irishdrinkers:
    R.I.P. Queen.
    User avatar
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7829
    Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:20 pm
    Location: A little ways from Boise.


Re: And Now, an Impression of .NET
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:43 pm
  • Silver Hawk wrote:I think it’s fine to panic right now. Until seeing a reason not to.

    It’s been awhile since I’ve seen one of my teams gutted so hard and fast. On top of that - there’s been nothing done, at least as related to players, to fix the biggest shortcoming - the OL.

    Of course this all will change but it would be kind of nice to hear what the plan might be.


    Do people really think it's a good idea for teams to make public what their plans are?

    Maybe they should post weekly updates to their draft board and make it public who they are targeting in the draft? I mean, that'd be nice to hear too right?
    User avatar
    Chapow
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2614
    Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:38 pm


Re: And Now, an Impression of .NET
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:11 pm
  • Chapow wrote:
    Silver Hawk wrote:I think it’s fine to panic right now. Until seeing a reason not to.

    It’s been awhile since I’ve seen one of my teams gutted so hard and fast. On top of that - there’s been nothing done, at least as related to players, to fix the biggest shortcoming - the OL.

    Of course this all will change but it would be kind of nice to hear what the plan might be.


    Do people really think it's a good idea for teams to make public what their plans are?

    Maybe they should post weekly updates to their draft board and make it public who they are targeting in the draft? I mean, that'd be nice to hear too right?


    I’m thinking a very general idea might be fine, if it’s OK with you. No need to overthink this one.
    Silver Hawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 227
    Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:36 am


Re: And Now, an Impression of .NET
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:31 pm
  • The Dude abides...

    Image
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

    SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    User avatar
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77
     
    Posts: 15039
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 am
    Location: Kent, WA


Re: And Now, an Impression of .NET
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:54 pm
  • Guesstimating, trying to read Tarot cards or tea leaves are some of the fun aspects of being a fan and what make the off season in this day and age engaging.

    I seen the bad, experienced the good, sad when we get to a level we feel entitled hopeful when we have sucked and go a new direction.

    What makes my favorite sport and team such a great experience.

    All of you from whatever side of the opinion table you come from also enhances that experience, doesn't matter if I agree or not, the different perspectives, the off the deep end posts show the passion and level of feelings you all have for the team, the rose colored glasses perspectives tells me your just completely bought in lock stock and barrel and don't, can't , won't see something because you have got so close to the situation.

    As hard as it is some days taking a step back and appreciating the fan base and team as a whole as Champions or also ran's at any given time makes the ride worth taking another turn on.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 24368
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: And Now, an Impression of .NET
Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:05 pm
  • Nah it should be....

    Image
    L.O.B.
    Adopt a rookie: Tre Flowers
    Image
    User avatar
    raisethe3
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 609
    Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:15 pm


Re: And Now, an Impression of .NET
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:07 pm
  • raisethe3 wrote:Nah it should be....

    Image


    I know right. Justin Bieber knows what is going on.
    "It's Ground Hawks Day" Chris Berman
    User avatar
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4805
    Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 pm
    Location: Aiken , SC


Re: And Now, an Impression of .NET
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:09 pm
  • seahawkfreak wrote:
    raisethe3 wrote:Nah it should be....

    Image


    I know right. Justin Bieber knows what is going on.


    Or is that Miley Cyrus or Katy Perry?
    "It's Ground Hawks Day" Chris Berman
    User avatar
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4805
    Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 pm
    Location: Aiken , SC


Re: And Now, an Impression of .NET
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:23 pm
  • Well, at least when the team tanks this year we will have better draft picks next year! There is always a bright side!
    BullHawk33
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 419
    Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:47 pm
    Location: Puyallup




It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:39 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information