Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Seattle is rebuilding

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Seattle is rebuilding
Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:15 pm
  • Seattle is rebuilding my question is where are they going on offense because this is not a playoff team currently . They need help at WR they need help on the O-line they need help at RB . They lost Sherman and Jimmy. How are they going to score points. Seems to me they need to find some more offense in a hurry or next year will be a crap show. They must have a good draft this year or i'm done with the Pete and John era. I don't think they have done well at all the past few years in talent evaluation. Everyone in the division with the possible exception of Arizona is in a better position than Seattle. Also to me it makes no sense to resign Earl not anymore it's a waste of money because this is an 8-8 9-7 team and I have no confidence they strike gold in this years draft. They are rebuilding. The best they can hope for unless they keep the pick at 18 and take BPA is adding depth. I don't see any of the RB's that could be available in a trade down as game changers solid players yes star players no.
    Northwest Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Re: Seattle is rebuilding
Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:29 pm
  • Northwest Seahawk wrote:Seattle is rebuilding my question is where are they going on offense because this is not a playoff team currently . They need help at WR they need help on the O-line they need help at RB . They lost Sherman and Jimmy. How are they going to score points. Seems to me they need to find some more offense in a hurry or next year will be a crap show. They must have a good draft this year or i'm done with the Pete and John era. I don't think they have done well at all the past few years in talent evaluation. Everyone in the division with the possible exception of Arizona is in a better position than Seattle. Also to me it makes no sense to resign Earl not anymore it's a waste of money because this is an 8-8 9-7 team and I have no confidence they strike gold in this years draft. They are rebuilding. The best they can hope for unless they keep the pick at 18 and take BPA is adding depth. I don't see any of the RB's that could be available in a trade down as game changers solid players yes star players no.

This isn't the league of star running backs. Chris Carson will do fine. Thomas Rawls will do fine, given an offensive line.

Gone are the days of Tom Cable's scheme in which all the linemen launch themselves at the knees of the defensive line and end up looking like idiots lying on the ground while Wilson runs for his life or the running back is hit 3 yards behind the line.

It would be like New Orleans or Green Bay going to a run-first offense. It's silly. We have Wilson. We need to give him time and use his talent. Running backs will be there to run out the clock and maybe keep the defense honest. I could even see a scenario in which our feature back is Prosise and we use him as a receiver out of the backfield.

The idea of not extending Thomas because we won't be competitive is nonsense. How long did it take PC and JS to go from Mora's team to success? We were 11-5 at the end of the 3rd season, largely because the third season is where we drafted Wilson. We already have Wilson, so rebuilding is more like reloading.
    KiwiHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:47 pm
  • 2-3 core players is not rebuilding.

Patriots have done that for years

These players have been moved on because their effectiveness didn’t match their cost.

Trade RW. Then you’re rebuilding.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:16 pm
  • Hey, chicken little, I just checked and the sky is not falling.
    Superbowl XLVIII Champions..."Can't keep everyone."
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:48 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:2-3 core players is not rebuilding.

These players have been moved on because their effectiveness didn’t match their cost.

Sherman

Kam

Avril

Shead

Bennett

All Starters

Add Graham

and that's six starters, possibility of Thomas being traded based on rumors and Coleman, Dion Jordan, Mike Davis , Thomas Rawls, Dewey McDonald all getting tendered.

That's more then 2 or 3 all starters or big contributors in different aspects.

That's pretty much a re tool, rebuild, now add in all the coaches let go. Restructure, reorganization, re engineering or what ever you want to use to avoid the rebuild word, but it's a rebuild.

It's rebuild with a hope in fans eyes of having some wood in the shed and materials on hand, call it a face lift if that makes many feel better.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:03 pm
  • I'm ripping this off from I think Brock Huard but can't recall for sure, but the Seahawks are retooling; not rebuilding.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:06 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:I'm ripping this off from I think Brock Huard but can't recall for sure, but the Seahawks are retooling; not rebuilding.

Yeah another way of saying Left the Company to pursue other opportunities or spend more time with the family, you were fired or laid off.

Jesus this country has a problem with directness.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:08 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Yeah another way of saying Left the Company to pursue other opportunities or spend more time with the family, you were fired or laid off.

Aren't I pretty much the last damn person on this entire forum that you'd accuse of lacking directness?
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:31 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Yeah another way of saying Left the Company to pursue other opportunities or spend more time with the family, you were fired or laid off.

Aren't I pretty much the last damn person on this entire forum that you'd accuse of lacking directness?

Was speaking in general, all those descriptions still mean the same thing but using the powder puff girls delivery.

Oh and to answer your question, it should read one of the few remaining :)

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:33 pm
  • :lol:
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm
  • Ill be surprised if they are better than the browns next season.
    RussB
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:07 pm
  • RussB wrote:Ill be surprised if they are better than the browns next season.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're worse.

0-20. Not even going to win a preseason game. No reason to watch.

:cry:
    Vpk0718
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:05 pm
  • Vpk0718 wrote:
    RussB wrote:Ill be surprised if they are better than the browns next season.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're worse.

0-20. Not even going to win a preseason game. No reason to watch.

:cry:

Wow the ignorance is real!! The Hawks are simply making moves they have to make. Does everyone forget what PC/JS did to this roster when they took over. They had to completely start over. Not the case at all here. Yes it is going to be a different team in '18, with "some" new faces. Players age, get injured, and don't play up to their cap hit. Yes loosing Avril, Kam, MB, Sherm & Graham stinks. But did anyone think a couple pimply faced kids like ET/Kam/Sherm would become arguably the best Defensive backfield of all time? I admit I didn't, but look what PC/JS built, and gave us our 1st SB ring!!! Have faith people. We have a lot of solid pieces in place, and it all starts with having one of the elite QB's in house, plus ET, Wagner, Clark, Reed, Naz, Shaq, Duane Brown, Carson, Baldwin. They just resigned McDougal today, and imagine they try to get Shead or Maxwell to resign. They are going to fill some holes here in FA, and who knows yet what we got in D, Hill & C, Thompson. Not saying it happens, but say in FA they are able to land Norwell, him @ LG next to Brown could be huge. Then maybe we land Suh, a Dline of Clark, Jordan, Suh, Reed, Naz, yeah that would suck! I also think they take a chance w/ ASJ @ TE, and resign Willson not bad imo. @ RB Carson is solid, I would rather keep M. Davis / McKissic over Rawls, kick the tires on Blount, Hyde & Stewart, I'm sure they have a RB in this deep draft that the covet. So then score 2-4 draft picks that can prove to be NFL talents, we could easily be a playoff team very soon! If you honestly think we are that bad, worse then the browns, bwaaaaahaha ok, and 0-20 next season, please don't call yourself a hawk fan, get on the bus with Sherm, and limp your way down to SF.
    12forlife
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:14 pm
  • I don't agree that we need reinforcement for WR
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:14 pm
  • LOL 12forlife, I'm 99.999% sure that Vpk0718 was being a smartass to RussB.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:44 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:LOL 12forlife, I'm 99.999% sure that Vpk0718 was being a smartass to RussB.

Well we can hope. I honestly can't tell anymore, so many supposed "Hawk Fans" just completely messin their dress over their favorite Seahawks getting cut or traded. I personally can't wait to see what this team looks like come September.
    12forlife
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:39 pm
  • This is absolutely not a rebuild.

Unless the team rebuilds every single offseason by loosing some good players, some bad players and some average players as well as signing some good players, bad players and average players.

If that's how you class rebuilding, then I agree.

If you think this team has accepted that 2018 is not their year and they will lay down and accept their fate, then I firmly disagree.
    www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:42 am
  • “Chris Carson will do fine”. This is the kind of thinking that got us where we are right now. The guy is inexperianced and coming off a major injury. If he is still plan A then we are headed for trouble.
    brimsalabim
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:08 am
  • brimsalabim wrote:“Chris Carson will do fine”. This is the kind of thinking that got us where we are right now. The guy is inexperianced and coming off a major injury. If he is still plan A then we are headed for trouble.

Exactly. I've always strongly disagreed with anyone that wants to run with Carson as RB1.
    www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:14 am
  • No, they're finally making smart business decisions. This is absolutely not a full rebuild.
    2018 Adopt a Rookie: Rashaad Penny

Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:22 am
  • chris98251 wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:2-3 core players is not rebuilding.

Sherman

Kam

Avril

Shead

Bennett

All Starters

Add Graham

and that's six starters, possibility of Thomas being traded based on rumors and Coleman, Dion Jordan, Mike Davis , Thomas Rawls, Dewey McDonald all getting tendered.

That's more then 2 or 3 all starters or big contributors in different aspects.

That's pretty much a re tool, rebuild, now add in all the coaches let go. Restructure, reorganization, re engineering or what ever you want to use to avoid the rebuild word, but it's a rebuild.

It's rebuild with a hope in fans eyes of having some wood in the shed and materials on hand, call it a face lift if that makes many feel better.

I feel fine about it. Thanks

Avril and Kam are still on the team... and were in and out of the lineup last year. so thats still "2-3"

Maybe its semantics. People assume a negative to the word "rebuild" when really this team isn't changing directions, starting over or anything of the sort. They are shifting players whose injuries have made paying them their salaries not worth their time on the field.

Every team does that. Remaining competitive in the process is the important part. I believe the Hawks are doing just that.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:38 am
  • It’s a basic rebuild no matter how bad you are attached to the old guard and are in disbelief ! This is not a playoff team . We weren’t last year I’m not sure what makes people think we are with the current roster . No the sky is not falling but it’s not sunshine and lollipops either.
    hawkfannj
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:15 am
  • hawkfannj wrote:It’s a basic rebuild no matter how bad you are attached to the old guard and are in disbelief ! This is not a playoff team . We weren’t last year I’m not sure what makes people think we are with the current roster . No the sky is not falling but it’s not sunshine and lollipops either.

Who said it was sunshine and lollipops?

I think most are waiting to see what these moves manifest into.

The Vikings dont have a QB right now. Are they not a playoff team? Of course, because its March 13th.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:52 am
  • RussB wrote:Ill be surprised if they are better than the browns next season.

Eh, the Browns still have Hue Jackson at coach.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:53 am
  • So? It's so weird to me that some "12's" are fine with average (.500) just so they can keep looking at their favorite players. We need to get better and we will.
    SpokaneHawks
    NET Starter

Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:01 am
  • Jeesh. What is the big deal with the term rebuild? Could be a minor rebuild or a complete major overhaul or anywhere between. If someone just wants to say rebuild then that is not wrong IMO. I liken it more to "roster refresh" since that better describes what we are trying to accomplish.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:37 am
  • "It would be like New Orleans or Green Bay going to a run-first offense"

New Orleans was a run first offense last season.
    mwmccollough
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:38 am
  • Well no Graham or Richardson on offense a RB in Carson off a injury and I guess the O line is fine since it is not a rebuild :)

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:40 am
  • Here's what worries me.....
    Over the last 2 years, whenever one of our core defenders got injured, it seemed like our whole defense took a major downturn . Like when Kam held out, or Thomas hurt his leg, or Wagner was hurt, etc. This told me that our depth was horrible. Our backups looked like garbage. I'm just worried that we don't have any "next man up"s .
    If we had some young guys with potential waiting for their turn, I'd be quite happy. I'm just worried we don't and we need a shipload of NFL caliber players.
    Our OL is a major mess, Carson is too small to be the guy, CJ is brittle, and our D depth hasn't shown anything last year to get me excited.
    The other thing that worries me is our defensive concept. I believe the NFL OCs have figured out Pete's cover 3 scheme. Even our studs, who've mastered it, were starting to struggle to hold teams from scoring at the end of games. Norton is nothing more than a yes man to carry Pete's scheme out.
    Hotchy
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:46 am
  • Semantics. Retool, rebuild...It doesn't matter what word you choose. The fact is the Seahawks are making way for a new era.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:46 am
  • hawkfannj wrote:<snip>This is not a playoff team . We weren’t last year I’m not sure what makes people think we are with the current roster .

With a different O-line coach and a different OC and last year's roster, this was a playoff team. So your baseline is wrong. We changed the biggest and most glaring weaknesses (FFS, we would have been better with a cardboard cutout of Cable than with the live version!). Let's not roll over and poop ourselves quite yet. Plenty of time for that after about game #8.
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:48 am
  • SpokaneHawks wrote:So? It's so weird to me that some "12's" are fine with average (.500) just so they can keep looking at their favorite players. We need to get better and we will.

They weren't average. They were Top 10 at their position but getting paid Top 5, so we cut them.

That and all its implications are the reality of this rebuilding.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:00 am
  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    SpokaneHawks wrote:So? It's so weird to me that some "12's" are fine with average (.500) just so they can keep looking at their favorite players. We need to get better and we will.

They weren't average. They were Top 10 at their position but getting paid Top 5, so we cut them.

That and all its implications are the reality of this rebuilding.

Also, the idea that fan favorites were fan favorites absent anything they did on the field is curious. Sure there are still some acolytes of McEvoy hanging about, mostly to keep a joke running, but my goodness, Bennett and Sherman didn't become fan favorites out of the ether. They were some of the best players at their position but paid as if they were THE best.
    mrt144
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:26 am
  • chris98251 wrote:Well no Graham or Richardson on offense a RB in Carson off a injury and I guess the O line is fine since it is not a rebuild :)

This is what scares me. If he had a good offense shaping up to take some pressure off the rebuilding defense, then I'd be fine. The offense in no way, shape, or form gave me any confidence that was the case last year and we're losing PRich and Graham. It's gonna be rough unless the OL becomes good. Not average, GOOD.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:29 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Well no Graham or Richardson on offense a RB in Carson off a injury and I guess the O line is fine since it is not a rebuild :)

This is the logical fallacy called "non-sequiter" or "it doesn't follow". This means the conclusion does not follow the argument or is not supported by the argument.

The presence or lack of Graham, Richardson, or Carson has no impact on the need to improve the offensive line, and whether or not this is a rebuild has no impact on the needs of the offensive line.

The offensive line was a problem. Among the solutions to that problem are changing the OL coach (done) and replacing OL players (to be determined). It is presumed Solari will assess the tools he has available, determine who needs to be replaced, and provide that report to PC & JS who will take action or not depending on the recommendation and how they determine the priorities for player acquisition.

Nothing about that has anything to do with Graham, RIchardson, or Carson. Regardless of who they are replaced with, we will require an offensive line. Regardless of whether this is a rebuild or not, we will require an offensive line.

I hope I cleared that up. Logical fallacies are cheap debate tactics and shouldn't be used in polite discussion as they can be inflammatory.
    KiwiHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:34 pm
  • KiwiHawk wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Well no Graham or Richardson on offense a RB in Carson off a injury and I guess the O line is fine since it is not a rebuild :)

This is the logical fallacy called "non-sequiter" or "it doesn't follow". This means the conclusion does not follow the argument or is not supported by the argument.

The presence or lack of Graham, Richardson, or Carson has no impact on the need to improve the offensive line, and whether or not this is a rebuild has no impact on the needs of the offensive line.

The offensive line was a problem. Among the solutions to that problem are changing the OL coach (done) and replacing OL players (to be determined). It is presumed Solari will assess the tools he has available, determine who needs to be replaced, and provide that report to PC & JS who will take action or not depending on the recommendation and how they determine the priorities for player acquisition.

Nothing about that has anything to do with Graham, RIchardson, or Carson. Regardless of who they are replaced with, we will require an offensive line. Regardless of whether this is a rebuild or not, we will require an offensive line.

I hope I cleared that up. Logical fallacies are cheap debate tactics and shouldn't be used in polite discussion as they can be inflammatory.

Uh, but he wasn't saying that losing Graham and PRich affects the OL. He was saying that losing those guys, having Carson coming off an injury as our main RB (as of now), and having a shit OL means that we are indeed rebuilding. He just phrased it in a facetious way.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:37 pm
  • It isn't a rebuild.

It is an attempt to tread water while cutting cost.

Big difference.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:40 pm
  • How can you say that when we haven't made any moves besides tendering Coleman? That sounds like a valid opinion to have after the draft to me. Otherwise it's a very speculative projection.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:44 pm
  • The fact of the matter is that the team as constructed was not a championship caliber team. The last 3 years have proven that on the field with significant holes at RB and OL and a declining defense that was still good but not anywhere close to elite. To compound things, Pete and John fell into the trap of fandom by trying to keep the band together too long and the 3rd contracts for guys like Bennett and Kam blew up in their faces. Not to mention the other core defensive guys battled injury - ET, Sherman, Avril - and the drafting and FA moves also have been largely ineffective.

Rebuild/reload/recalibrate - whatever we want to call it this team has some significant holes as of now. Maybe solutions are in house but the scary thing is the lack of draft capital right now.
    GO HAWKS!
    JTB
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:47 pm
  • We rarely sign anyone out of the gate, we tend to let the market absorb all the big contracts and then start making targeted offers to up and coming guys with a skill set such as McDougald and Coleman.

Our biggest splash guys Harvin and Graham have proven be it Draft Picks, players, or contracts has bit us time and time again. We still find a way to convince ourselves and I mean as the Seahawks it is worth it but here we are again with Brown and Richardson as a quick fix costing us capital of some sort going forward.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:56 pm
  • adeltaY wrote:
    KiwiHawk wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Well no Graham or Richardson on offense a RB in Carson off a injury and I guess the O line is fine since it is not a rebuild :)

Uh, but he wasn't saying that losing Graham and PRich affects the OL. He was saying that losing those guys, having Carson coming off an injury as our main RB (as of now), and having a shit OL means that we are indeed rebuilding. He just phrased it in a facetious way.

I get what he was on about, but the way he said it is endemic to the problems on this board. People are free to disagree with people using strawmen, non-sequiters, and other logical fallacies that discourage conversation about issues except by people who also want to grandstand and belittle the opinions of others using cheap tactics instead of reasoned arguments.

This season it is my quixotic quest to try to encourage positive discussion by trying to discourage cheap and potentially inflammatory debate tricks by pointing out what they are.

It's easy to be flippant. Much harder to to present a case and be willing to discuss a reasoned criticism of that case. But when someone bothers to present a reasoned opinion, there's no reason to respond with a cheap shot. It's why we can't have nice things around here.

So I figure I'll make an attempt while this place still has a pulse, because I've participated here for some 15+ years and I am tired of seeing it descend into bullying with false logic and grandstanding.
    KiwiHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:16 pm
  • Well it isn't close to what the FO did when PC first got here so I can see the argument. If you gut your house and then remodel it, is that a rebuild? Tearing the house and foundation down and making a new home is a rebuild but it is definitely not a remodel.
    "It's Ground Hawks Day" Chris Berman
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:20 pm
  • KiwiHawk wrote:The presence or lack of Graham, Richardson, or Carson has no impact on the need to improve the offensive line, and whether or not this is a rebuild has no impact on the needs of the offensive line.

Dodging logical fallacies also requires football knowledge. Which dictates that having good offensive skill players who can get open, or engender trust for a quick almost-blind throw or deep prayer from the QB, helps lessen the need for an offensive line that can constantly protect for more than the requisite three seconds.

Having nobody in your WR quiver, however, leaves the QB holding onto the ball.

So if anything, losing Graham and Richardson probably INCREASES the need for a better offensive line.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:29 pm
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:32 pm
  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    KiwiHawk wrote:The presence or lack of Graham, Richardson, or Carson has no impact on the need to improve the offensive line, and whether or not this is a rebuild has no impact on the needs of the offensive line.

Dodging logical fallacies also requires football knowledge. Which dictates that having good offensive skill players who can get open, or engender trust for a quick almost-blind throw or deep prayer from the QB, helps lessen the need for an offensive line that can constantly protect for more than the requisite three seconds.

Having nobody in your WR quiver, however, leaves the QB holding onto the ball.

So if anything, losing Graham and Richardson probably INCREASES the need for a better offensive line.

So exactly how do Graham and Richardson - the players with the highest drop rates on the team (and it's not even close) - engender trust for quick almost-blind throws? How many times does Wilson watch the ball ping off their hands and land in the hands of a defender before he avoids the kind of throws you are talking about, hangs on to the ball too long, and takes a sack?

Seems to me that getting rid of the guys who don't catch the ball helps the QB, doesn't it?

And you're implying I lack football knowledge? Pot. Kettle. Black.
    KiwiHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:37 pm
  • When Russell Wilson is your QB you aren’t rebuilding. To me is more like reshuffling and these moves make sense if you ask me.
    droop828
    NET Starter

Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:38 pm
  • I only wish that we pull the same trigger last off season. We would have gotten more or at least some compensation for our leaving stars.

It’s always better to be one season too early than a season too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    ++ You can call me a homer, but I am not the only one ++
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    toffee
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:30 pm
  • People don’t understand that franchises can’t be good every year. Other than the spurs and patriots most franchises do have ups and downs and in the downs is when you restock picks/prospects and young players so that they can help you get good again or traded for guys that can. Only crappy part is most times rebuilding takes longer than 2-3 years
    Kinger95
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:33 pm
  • Keep it on topic here. Personal attacks are not allowed. :141847_bnono:
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:04 pm
  • I honestly think it was just a sarcastic comment. I appreciate what you're saying about calling out logical fallacies, I'm just not sure that comment was a good example of one.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:16 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information