SBXLVIII

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My daughter bless her heart, who never showed any interest in the Seahawks or football up to about 2 years ago (she's 12) is now a big fan. Better late than never! Today she said "Daddy can we watch the Super Bowl we did really good in?"

So we're spending this lazy Sunday afternoon watching the greatest event to ever happen to Seahawks fans. Watching THAT game (for the umpteenth time) with my daughter all cozy on the couch?

Heaven.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Make sure she watches the NFCCG against the Packers too. It's a great lesson for kids in not giving up. And throw in a few of those goal-line forced fumbles by ET too.

sprhawk73

Reaction score
NFC Championship vs SF never get's old. Sherm saves the day.

HawkGA

Reaction score
sprhawk73":3540uy9t said:
NFC Championship vs SF never get's old. Sherm saves the day.

I can never find the highlights on youtube. I don't want to watch the whole game but want highlights. Anybody got a hook up?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep the 2013 NFCCG is definitely on the list. She did say she felt sorry for the Broncos several times throughout XLVIII so she's a work in progress. :lol:

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I just watched it with my 6 year old last weekend. He was too little to remember it.

sutz

Reaction score
I rewatch that from time to time. It was the one game in Seahawks history where every single thing went right.

:irishdrinkers:

Oh, and don't forget 2005/6 NFCCG against Carolina. That was the Holmgren offense in all its glory.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
sutz":2vdzt5z3 said:
I rewatch that from time to time. It was the one game in Seahawks history where every single thing went right.

:irishdrinkers:

Oh, and don't forget 2005/6 NFCCG against Carolina. That was the Holmgren offense in all its glory.

Well there was a false start and 8 points by Denver. :p :lol: ;)

Yeah the 05 NFCCG was absolutely Holmgren's Offense at full steam! Too bad it wasn't carried into two weeks later in Detroit. :x

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
She could definitely be an improvement over Ifedi at RT. :p

Latest posts