Anyone have Seahawks London game tickets

jmahon316

Reaction score
I have a PCS to Germany before the next season starts and I'm curious to know if anyone has good tickets for the London game that they might want to sell. I won't be far from that area and would LOVE to see that game in person. Please let me know!

sutz

Reaction score
I don't believe they have a date yet.

:229031_shrug:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
sutz":1s9112tt said:

Yes they do have a date. I dont think the tickets are on sale yet. I think on that thread that says Seahawks are going, it says that locals can get tickets this month. They actually have a date set for sales.

Have a great Seahawk day.

sutz

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3e2ck4sh said:
sutz":3e2ck4sh said:

Yes they do have a date. I dont think the tickets are on sale yet. I think on that thread that says Seahawks are going, it says that locals can get tickets this month. They actually have a date set for sales.

Have a great Seahawk day.
OK, I missed that.

In that case, have a great Seahawks day!

:irishdrinkers:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
From what I have heard, early April there will be a shot to jump on and get tix. I would think that the Raiders get a good size allotment of tix since it's their home game.

original poster

Reaction score
To confirm -

Single game tickets are not available yet and no date has been set to buy them. The only dates we're aware of at the moment are 'around the draft', so late April.

sutz

Reaction score
original poster":1cggikcw said:
To confirm -

Single game tickets are not available yet and no date has been set to buy them. The only dates we're aware of at the moment are 'around the draft', so late April.
Yeah, I was thinking they can't have a date until they have a schedule, which is usually released around Draft time.

original poster

Reaction score
It's worth adding the following, though -

For those that buy season tickets, you'll be able to join a 'pre sale' of Hawks vs Raiders tickets prior to the general public launch.

http://www.nfluk.com/news/international ... 215a598e2a

It really won't be necessary, though. I have no plans to buy the season ticket to increase my chances of getting tickets for the Hawks game. Even if the worst did happen and I couldn't get my hands on tickets, there will be thousands available on the reseller market.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll try when it comes available, but reality is setting in that we will likely get our tix from Stub hub or something like that. And that's fine, just wanna' be in the house.

original poster

Reaction score
sutz":20740w0d said:
original poster":20740w0d said:
To confirm -

Yeah, I was thinking they can't have a date until they have a schedule, which is usually released around Draft time.

They know the schedule to be fair.

14th October kick off at 6pm GMT.

The hold up is the Spurs stadium doesn't know exact seating locations as yet. They're, rightfully, holding off until that is finalised before selling tickets.

OP
OP
jmahon316

jmahon316

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not currently in the PNW though and I'm not a season ticket holder so I was hoping someone here would have connections :p

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm trying to beg some of my UK friends, but it's sounding like it's gonna' be a challenge to say the least. Dang it, too bad the game isn't at Wembley

original poster

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2az2nm6a said:
I'm trying to beg some of my UK friends, but it's sounding like it's gonna' be a challenge to say the least. Dang it, too bad the game isn't at Wembley

Provided they allow us to buy 4 tickets (I need 2) I'll gladly try and get yours along with mine SFH. I know you've already booked your flights so I know you'll be good for the cash, haha!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That would be incredible. Dinner and beers on me if that were to happen. Beer on me regardless. I'm assuming there will be a UK Seahawker event the day or night before.

sutz

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1ote6zss said:
That would be incredible. Dinner and beers on me if that were to happen. Beer on me regardless. I'm assuming there will be a UK Seahawker event the day or night before.
You're offering to buy a Brit beers? :shock:

Don't forget your platinum card. :twisted:

original poster

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3nilk6my said:

For sure, it's going to be a whole weekend thing by the sounds of it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Sweet. We are staying in London, near the Eye on wed/thur and hopefully staying w/our friend Deano on Fri/Sat/Sun, he lives over at Clacton-On Sea. Then we're heading to Paris mon/tues and then back up to stay near Heathrow on Wed before heading back Thurs morning. Wish we had more time, but should be a great week or so. Still need to figure out how far he is from the Stadium and if it would be better for us to find something for Sunday, closer to the stadium, if it means an easier transition to hit the euro train on Mon morning to Paris.

original poster

Reaction score
If I’m reading that right I wouldn’t fancy getting from Clacton on Sea to London if your train to Paris is early Monday morning.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm thinking that's the plan. Whatever the earliest from Clacton is to London, then transfer over. Planning on doing the London Eye/London Dungeon, a 2 day hop on hop off and the River Thames for sure. Not sure what in Paris, but clearly there is a grip of stuff to do there. Hoping to stay fairly close to the Eifel Tower.