A Mancunian in Seattle

andy275

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a Manchester lad who will be heading over to Seattle with my girlfriend in late August/ early September. I would LOVE to see a Seattle Seahawks game. First started watching in the mid-2000s when Shaun Alexander was tearing it up :D I have a question if anybody can help? I know that it will be the preseason when we travel over. However, is it easy to get tickets to these games or is still difficult? Any assistance would be much appreciated and in return if anyone is ever over in Manchester I will be able to get you tickets to a Manchester City game (I am a season ticket holder there).

Thanks everybody!
Andrei

original poster

Reaction score
Hi Andrei,

You shouldn’t struggle to get a preseason ticket.

What dates are you over in Seattle?

sutz

Reaction score
Frankly, you can probably find someone on this site willing to part with their tickets, especially for a pre-season game.

Best of luck! Seattle's a great city!

:2thumbs:

OP
OP
A

andy275

Reaction score
Hi Original Poster,

We are in Seattle from 30th August - 6th September :D

I realise there might not be a game when we are there but fingers crossed there is!

If there isn't a game, is the stadium tour good?

original poster

Reaction score
andy275":37m4bqdi said:
Hi Original Poster,

I realise there might not be a game when we are there but fingers crossed there is!

Fingers crossed for you!

100% do the stadium tour :2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
andy275":1csdbbr0 said:
Hi Original Poster,

Yes, I highly recommend the stadium tour.

I don’t know if you are interested in baseball but the Mariners stadium is a very short walk across the street and if they are in town you might be able to watch a game, and you should be able to walk up and get tickets for that game. You can also take a stadium tour there. The stadium tours have specific time so you’d have to check into that.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hmm...Your best bet for a game is if they are playing that last weekend of August. Normally the final preseason game is late August. Since the 30th is on a Thursday you might have a chance that day, or the 1st or 2nd.

I normally sell my preseason tickets so send me a PM once we get the schedule sent. If there's a preseason game when you are in town I will sell you my pair.