Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Fans planning to feed Blair Walsh to Mount Rainier

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • The Seahawks fell just short of making the playoffs this year, and a certain group of Seahawk fans think they know why. Blair Walsh certainly struggled this season, with his biggest lows coming against the Redskins, Falcons and Cardinals, and so The Church of the Stygian Heart (I promise it's real) is hosting an event: "Feed Blair Walsh to Mount Rainier."

:3-1:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/seah ... nt-ranier/
    Mistashoesta
    NET Veteran

• Wish they would just leave him alone, he sucked, but it's not his fault.. Pete knew him, John Knew him, he's just bad right now. Besides, it silly to think we h pin our hopes and dreams on the shakiest kicker in the league.
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran

• Wow, get over it already. He sucked, still does. Kick him to the curb, find someone better and move on. Maybe Oakland needs a kicker too.
    2018 Adopt a Rookie: Rashaad Penny

Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

• A QB from WSU committed suicide and people are doing this? Geez.
    Get over it, he has feelings, leave the guy alone.
    Sent from my Motorola Razor Flip Phone
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Veteran

• Yeah, pretty cut and dry. Once a really promising kicker that somehow went downhill, seemingly gaining negative momentum with every mistake. I don't wish the dude any ill will. I wouldn't have signed him in the first place, but that's no reason to keep going on about it like you feed the dude to a volcano. It was a management decision.
    vin.couve12
    .NET Poster of the Month

• Let the man be, if he hadn't missed those kicks we most likely wouldn't have the housecleaning that was so necessary. PC and JS took a gamble on him and they lost but it didn't separate us from a super bowl, that is all that matters.
    Ship
    NET Bench Warmer

• Bobblehead wrote:Wish they would just leave him alone, he sucked, but it's not his fault.. Pete knew him, John Knew him, he's just bad right now. Besides, it silly to think we h pin our hopes and dreams on the shakiest kicker in the league.

Yep, this is juvenile and a bit overboard. Move on.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• He's a hero. If it weren't for him, Bevell and Cable might still be here.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

• This is juvenile piling on. Walsh is clearly gone from here and clearly flawed he needs psychological help to fix his woes or will always be a kicker who chokes when faced with a big game altering kick.

The whole idea behind this kick the guy when he’s down idea is mean spirited. Let him go move on wish him luck sorting out his problems.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to consistently take the final step. The interior rush needs improvement. The OLine clearly still needs work.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons. Awesome!!!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

• Someone at CBS Sports actually wrote an article about this?
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

• Belongs in the ring of honor without him no way Cable gets the boot.
    randomation
    NET Veteran

• Mob mentality.
    "It's Ground Hawks Day" Chris Berman
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

• This was created like the day after the Arizona game. This isn't new, it was on Facebook. I listed myself as "going" lol.
    misfit
    NET Starter

• Jesus, some of you act like this is real.
    WindCityHawk
    NET Veteran

• Walsh was pretty much what many of us expected he'd be. They got the wrong guy, Pete was the one that gambled he'd be more than he showed in 2016. I'd give him the keys to the city for helping rid us of Cable. :2thumbs:
    That team was going nowhere even with a perfect kicker anyway, lets be real here.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

• Seanhawk wrote:He's a hero. If it weren't for him, Bevell and Cable might still be here.

:ditto: Excellent point
    semiahmoo wrote:I'll say it again - this is Pete's last season in Seattle if the teams doesn't make a legit hard run deep into the playoffs.
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

• Seymour wrote:Walsh was pretty much what many of us expected he'd be. They got the wrong guy, Pete was the one that gambled he'd be more than he showed in 2016. I'd give him the keys to the city for helping rid us of Cable. :2thumbs:
    That team was going nowhere even with a perfect kicker anyway, lets be real here.

With you 100% on that Seymour.
    daveyoung52
    NET Rookie

• Lol! I never heard of no shit like this! "feed him to a volcano.." :lol: that's hilarious!
    In a cemetery full of Tomahawks.
    Givin’ middle fingers to the pigeons doing somersaults.
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

• When we win it again, Seattle needs to put a statue of Walsh in top of Mount Rainier!
    rcaido
    NET Veteran

• The team didn't deserve to make the playoffs with that offense. They would have been destroyed the first game. Worst December of any so called "contenders". Walsh won't be back.
    Thomas Paine: To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

• Immature.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

• Mt Rainier would push him wide right. :sarcasm_off: :irishdrinkers: :rumble:
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

• Just imagine how Minnesota fans felt after his blown kick against us in the playoffs. Why beat a dead horse? He was just one of our problems and not even the biggest one. Moving on.
    Year of The Hawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:46 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information