A humbling experience

AF_BASS_MAN

Reaction score
Admit it...we have been absolutely SPOILED for the last few years.

We all knew it wasn’t going to last forever.

I challenge EVERYONE to prove they aren’t on the bandwagon, and instead start thinking about the changes that need to be made during the off-season, to include the draft and free agency, to get us working towards our dominant ways again.

Because the “Legion of Boom” is officially gone, and RW can’t do it all.

P.S. This is what real fans do...they take the good with the bad.

nanomoz

Reaction score
No doubt.

But, lots to look forward to. At least, for me. Griffin, Jordan, Pocic, and Naz Jones, to name a few.

HoldYourHawk

Reaction score
Offensive issues aside, this team got bit BIG TIME this year with all the injuries. Seemed like after week 4 someone critical was going down each week.

Here's to hoping Pete checks his loyalty at the door and makes some necessary adjustments so that we may once again compete for a title next year. Whether that be coaches, draft picks, or players, this team needs to be tweaked.

Go Hawks!

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I hope this team makes the playoffs next year.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Having realistic expectations is not being spoiled. I was honestly hoping that the team took a step forward this year and made the NFCCG. Then got even better next year.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Spoiled? No.
Have my expectations changed when it comes to the definition of a successful season? Absolutely. The foundation for success is here. There is no reason to let it crumble. There is no reason that this organization cannot become Patriots West. There are no excuses to return to the dark days. If the Patriots can do it, then EVERY team in the NFL can do it. I expect the Seahawks to do it.

MrThortan

Reaction score
I am off the wagon. I think the Browns are a dynasty in the making. So many top 10 draft picks. They just need to bring Johnny Football back and they have a good chance at the ring. It's been real.

OP
OP
A

AF_BASS_MAN

Reaction score
Lol yes we were 100% spoiled thanks to the “realistic expectations” afforded to us thanks to our once dominant team.

Now that our team is no longer dominant, we have to humble ourselves to the reality that we are missing some pieces on both the field and the coaching staff before we can get into a position where we can be comfortably “spoiled” again.

So...who should we target in the draft DEFENSIVELY to rebuild our dominant defense?

What pieces should we target in free agency to help RW not carry the entire team?