If Seattle were 10-5 would they be in the dance ?

SlickRick

Reaction score
I just can't get over the game against the redskins,it left a bad taste in my mouth.A few more makes by Walsh & your looking at a 10-5 team.

I understand the "Seattle needed to make more plays & don't pin this on the kicker argument",But damn 10-5 & one game behind the rams geez. If the rams were to lose Sunday & a Seahawk victory your looking at 11-5 ,1st place tie in the nfc west. Instead of the 6th seed wild card spot invitation we haven't gotten in the mail yet.

Maybe it's been beat'n to death, any thoughts weeks later fellow Seahawks fans?, would a 10-5 record be a good enough spot to be in right now or better seeding position ? Just food for thought

potatohead

Reaction score
They should have won that game, but they also should have won the Atlanta game, which would put them in a better position than even winning the Washington game since they would have the tie-breaker.

Coupled with the fact they barely won the first SF and LA games, and even the Houston game, it kind of evened out.

OP
OP
SlickRick

SlickRick

Reaction score
potatohead":1nog4j6n said:
They should have won that game, but they also should have won the Atlanta game, which would put them in a better position than even winning the Washington game since they would have the tie-breaker.

Coupled with the fact they barely won the first SF and LA games, and even the Houston game, it kind of evened out.

Ty potatohead, that's true . One game in the W column would look so much better for this teams playoff appearance, just gloom

adeltaY

Reaction score
That Redskins game.... If we just took care of business at home vs. them and the Falcons we'd be seen as legit SB contenders and be in good position for a bye.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Haven't stopped thinking about that Redskins game. They flat out gave it away after getting what should have been the winning TD. Felt like it at the time, and it feels like it now.........it could be the one that haunts us.