Biggest issue is looking unprepared almost weekly

Ozzy

Reaction score
Sioux will be in shortly to tell me it's all execution or Intel gathering but to look so bad in first halves almost every single week almost defies belief. Multiple games this year we look completely I'll prepared and out coached leaving us scrambling to catch up scheme wise until late in the game. This week Mcvay and his crew ran circles around us and seeing him on the sideline he knew it. Is Pete trending towards Jeff Fisher territory and is just not able to keep up? I'll also add that I love Pet for what it's worth.

RussB

Reaction score
i think siuoxhawk is a troll, there is no way someone can be that blind to whats in front of them.

mistaowen

Reaction score
The fact there's been multiple games they've had 3 or less points by half time is really depressing. They couldn't even move the ball in garbage time today against a soft prevent defense.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
With the consistency in which we suck week in and week out to start games, yes, clear there is a problem with preparation and game planning. Pete’s mantra undoubtedly contributes to the problem, Thinking we have time to make adjustments and finish strong when in actuality their is extreme urgency to start fast.