Will keeping Cabevell cost the Seahawks a large # of fans?

renofox

Reaction score
I've been a diehard fan since '76. Had season tickets for over 20 years until I moved away from Seattle.

I'm seriously considering taking a few years off from watching the Seahawks if either Cable or Bevell is still here next season.

I wonder how many other long-term fans are considering a vacation from fandom?

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I am somewhat on the sidelines waiting for Pete to go.

I know the next guy won't produce like Pete, but we cannot get better without getting worse and we cannot move on until Cable and Bevell are gone.

They won't be gone until Pete is.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":11fabmez said:

I know the next guy won't produce like Pete, but we cannot get better without getting worse and we cannot move on until Cable and Bevell are gone.

Marvin Lewis just announced he's stepping down after this season. I hope Pete follows suit.

Steve2222

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2kiz9dew said:

If we could get Josh McDaniels I'd be all in favor of firing Pete. Lots of head coaches were unsuccessful their first go around. McDaniels is an offensive mastermind and has been with Belicheck basically his entire coaching career.

Rat

Reaction score
Not directly, but keeping them will lead to fewer wins, which will lead to fewer fans.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Steve2222":f9ge2d25 said:
TwistedHusky":f9ge2d25 said:

If we could get Josh McDaniels I'd be all in favor of firing Pete. Lots of head coaches were unsuccessful their first go around. McDaniels is an offensive mastermind and has been with Belicheck basically his entire coaching career.
Why? McDaniels made Denver into a dumpster fire. His ego also held him back. If you look at the Billy B coaching tree, it is pretty awful.