Looks like it's gonna be windy and rainy tomorrow.

getnasty

Reaction score
Normally I'd think this is a bad thing with the way Russ plays in these conditions but maybe it's slows the Rams down more.

original poster

Reaction score
Yeah I’d say It definitely favours Russ, could be in for an overall ugly game, though!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Rams don't scare me like they scare seemingly a lot of you in this game, but the rain? Yeah, that scares me. Russell has played some of his worst football in the NFL when the ball is slick.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
When has Russell ever played a good game in the wind and rain? He always has bad days when Seattle weather hits. This game might be a shit show.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Damn this does not look good for us. Is it possible that it will also adversely affect Jared "Trump Hands" Goff?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
adeltaY":c8guaeep said:
Damn this does not look good for us. Is it possible that it will also adversely affect Jared "Trump Hands" Goff?
Yeah having “tiny hands” in bad weather isn’t a good combo. Gotta stop Gurley as they will be running then ball a ton if the weather gets bad.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Prolly miss a lot of the game....My friend is missing a pooch and we want to go and see if we can entice it to come home after she took off on his hunting trip. They stayed 2 extra days and no luck. We hope for better luck tomorrow. Leave here at ;7 am to his place and then off to South Idaho.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The game plan needs to be lots of bootlegs, read options and just flat out letting Russell run for over 100 yards. Rain AND wind? Scary.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Aros":vtvaf6k2 said:
The game plan needs to be lots of bootlegs, read options and just flat out letting Russell run for over 100 yards. Rain AND wind? Scary.

I agree! Man blocking, bootlegs, fly sweeps and move Lacy to a FB position.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":ke3psuyk said:
Aros":ke3psuyk said:

Lacy ain't hard nosed as a RB. There's no way he'd be hard nosed as a FB.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1ruyntgd said:
adeltaY":1ruyntgd said:
Yeah having “tiny hands” in bad weather isn’t a good combo. Gotta stop Gurley as they will be running then ball a ton if the weather gets bad.

Goffs freshman year he came to Eugene on a rainy day, lost fumbles the first 3 possessions and got benched.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2vtagozv said:
You guys have all these "great formations" to use....but we all know what Mr. Bevel will do.......right?
Yes. Put together a gameplan that results in a win.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Seanhawk":s9q1ooak said:
Sox-n-Hawks":s9q1ooak said:
Aros":s9q1ooak said:

Lacy ain't hard nosed as a RB. There's no way he'd be hard nosed as a FB.

He is worthless as a tailback, and we don't have a FB on the roster. It's sure worth a shot. How do you open up running lanes when the O-line leaves them plugged? Fullbacks!

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
I'm sure they keep the field dry for Russ and practice in the weather, so this is shock-and-awe for the L.A. boys to come up into here.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!