Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Rams @ Seahawks)

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • I was hoping the Wilson over Bartles Factor would be enough to beat the Jags last Sunday. Nope. The only thing worse than Wilson's 3 picks in that game was the defenses complete inability to pressure Bartles all day making him actually look like a decent quarterback.

Heading into this PLAYOFF game against the Rams at home, my prediction weighs heavily on if Wagner and Wright will be available. If they are, I believe we will find a way to win. As beat up as we are, this team thrives in these conditions. Rams are still learning how to get there. I for one do not think the Rams are as good as some think. That's not to say they aren't a good team, they have proven that they are this year, but with our season on the line and being at home in front of a rabid 12 home base, I give us the edge - IF Wagner and Wright play. If they don't, I quite frankly think that's just too much to overcome. So my prediction is based off of at least Wags being in the lineup.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Rams 21

Aros' Fearless Record: 9 - 5

There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Rams - 30
    Seahawks - 24

I will be there loud and proud to support the Seahawks.
    Slick
    NET Veteran

• Season ended last week. A back-up QB in Philly just prolonged it another week. This team is a mess right now with a coaching staff that refuses to make adjustments. Hopefully missing the playoffs for the first time in years will shake this coaching staff up and bring in some new faces. Rams win 24-13.
    RCATES
    NET Rookie

• RCATES wrote:Season ended last week. A back-up QB in Philly just prolonged it another week. This team is a mess right now with a coaching staff that refuses to make adjustments. Hopefully missing the playoffs for the first time in years will shake this coaching staff up and bring in some new faces. Rams win 24-13.

Hey, you get to go golfing!
    See you next year about draft time.
    LudwigsDrummer
    US Navy Air VP 56 `74-`78

• Seahawks are just plain beat up. Last time we played the Rams and held them in check, we had Sherman, Chancellor, Wagner, and Wright...and we are in danger of missing all of them. The Rams Offense is very good, and right now our Defense is not.

Seahawks 24
    Rams 30

My Record to Date: 9-4
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    * NET Moderator *

• I will give two predictions:

If Wagner & Wright can't play 31-20 Rams
    If Wagner & Wright play: 23-20 Hawks
    "Practice without improvement is meaningless" - Chuck Knox
    2_0_6
    NET Veteran

• 31-20 Hawks
    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

• Hawk_Nation wrote:I will give two predictions:

If Wagner & Wright can't play 31-20 Rams
    If Wagner & Wright play: 23-20 Hawks

I believe Wright will be in. Problem is BWag's is likely out. He plays a much larger role then Wright. We gave up 3 quick TD's the moment he went out. Imagine what the Rams will do. Without our two field general's Wagner and Chancellor this Defense becomes subpar real quick.
    RCATES
    NET Rookie

• Hawks 31
    Rams 30

Rams will be up 14 at the half. RW goes off in the 2nd half.
    Walsh hits a 51 yard game winning FG.
    iigakusei
    NET Veteran

• Rams - 34
    Hawks - 23
    pittpnthrs
    NET Starter

• Aros wrote:I was hoping the Wilson over Bartles Factor would be enough to beat the Jags last Sunday. Nope. The only thing worse than Wilson's 3 picks in that game was the defenses complete inability to pressure Bartles all day making him actually look like a decent quarterback.

Heading into this PLAYOFF game against the Rams at home, my prediction weighs heavily on if Wagner and Wright will be available. If they are, I believe we will find a way to win. As beat up as we are, this team thrives in these conditions. Rams are still learning how to get there. I for one do not think the Rams are as good as some think. That's not to say they aren't a good team, they have proven that they are this year, but with our season on the line and being at home in front of a rabid 12 home base, I give us the edge - IF Wagner and Wright play. If they don't, I quite frankly think that's just too much to overcome. So my prediction is based off of at least Wags being in the lineup.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Rams 21

Aros' Fearless Record: 9 - 5

If Wagner plays?

Hawks 28
    Rams 24

If Wagner is out?

Rams 35

Hawks 24

I think rams are the new hawks but idk if our squad is ready to roll over.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

• Rams 34
    Seahawks 24
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

• I just have a eerie feeling about this game honestly. The last thing I want to see is the Rams clinch the division on our field and pretty much ensure we wont be going to the playoffs.
    "Practice without improvement is meaningless" - Chuck Knox
    2_0_6
    NET Veteran

• It sucks, but the Hawks are going to lose to the Rams. Injuries and poor coaching have finally caught up with the Hawks. The chickens have come home roost and the Hawks will not be playing in January this year.
    IdahoVandalHawk
    NET Bench Warmer

• I see that many posters here have "written off" the Hawks for 2017. If Wags plays, I see the Hawks winning 30-27.
    I think that we can win if we are within 10 points at Halftime.
    Proud Member of the .Net Old Farts Society
    Bigpumpkin
    NET Veteran

• Our guys will win this game because they will get up for it. The only concern I have is our coaches getting in the way with cute calls such as a fake fg run from the 40 or multiple runs on 2nd and 10.

Seahawks 30-17
    NJlargent
    NET Veteran

• i predicted we would beat philly but lose to jacksonville, and now im predicting we beat LA. The coaching staff will try to blow it but Wilson ends up winning it for us somehow someway

Seahawks 21
    Rasm 17
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    WhyDidntWeRun.jpg
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran

• We are too banged up. Even if Wagner plays how effective will he be? He is the mvp for this team. Our secondary didn't look good last week and Davis is beat up. Rams are very hungry and if they win they know they have the div wrapped up.

31-24 Rams

Ytd: 8-5
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

• iigakusei wrote:Hawks 31
    Rams 30

Rams will be up 14 at the half. RW goes off in the 2nd half.
    Walsh hits a 51 yard game winning FG.

Ooooooooooh my goodness, you had me til there!

Nevertheless...

27-24 Hawks. Blair hits his chips.
    "God loves football, and He is particularly fond of the Seahawks!" :D :mrgreen:
    RastaHawk12!
    NET Veteran

• Rams 38 Seahawks 23.

Heads will roll! The sky is falling!
    semiahmoo wrote:I'll say it again - this is Pete's last season in Seattle if the teams doesn't make a legit hard run deep into the playoffs.
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

• Hawks - 21
    Rams - 17
    L.O.B.
    raisethe3
    NET Veteran

• It’s just not our year. Snakebit by injuries and our own mistakes. The Rams win the game and basically lock up the division.

Rams 34
    Seahawks 31
    ImTheScientist wrote:This guy is the closest thing to beast mode we will ever see. You got a glimpse of that yesterday. He was instantly my favorite player when they signed him. Give the dude a chance and don't overreact or overthink preseason. Go Hawks. Lacy will rush for 1,100 and 10TDs. Bend the knee.
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• the 12s help will the Hawks to a win,....Hawks 23 Rams 17
    Hamhawk
    NET Veteran

• Rams - 28
    Seahawks - 20
    "I want it! I hate losing!"
    DHawk
    NET Veteran

• Loving all the picks against the Hawks.

Hawks win 30-23. Almost immediately, a bunch of people start saying we will lose to the Cowboys so we shouldn't get too excited :lol:
    Last edited by SoulfishHawk on Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• Okay, the defense is banged up. Got it.

SO Bevell is going to try to keep them off the field as soon as possible. Or at least that's what SHOULD happen.

If Bevell is able to piece together sustained drives that eat up the clock,

Seahawks win 24-14

If Bevell Blue Falcons the defense like he's done all season

Rams win 35-6
    Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

• 34-24 Hawks

9-5 YTD
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran

• I would hope that the Seahawks have enough playoff game experience, to treat this and the next 2 games like one and done playoff games. They have, after all, been a playoff team for what 5 years now? That playoff game experience could very well make a difference. I see this game, like most on this site as a MUST WIN. I suspect that this will be a moderate scoring game with the win going to: Seahawks 24, Rams 20. (Sure hope I'm right!)
    :smilingalien:
    <--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--> GO SEAHAWKS <--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--><-->
    CamanoIslandJQ
    NET Veteran

• Picking the better team to win, and that’s the Rams. Hawks badly need Wagner to play and be himself. If that doesn’t happen, I think they get hosed.

Rams 28
    Hawks 24
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

• They MIGHT be the better team BECAUSE of a ton of injuries to the Hawks. But after the Hawks win on Sunday, people can move on to saying we won't beat the Cowboys :lol:

Plenty of people said we would get smoked by the better team in Philly. You just have to be the better team on any given day. Case in point, Dolphins are horrible, they just beat the Pats. They are not even in the same league as New England. But the "better team" got beat.
    Last edited by SoulfishHawk on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• Missing_Clink wrote:Picking the better team to win, and that’s the Rams. Hawks badly need Wagner to play and be himself. If that doesn’t happen, I think they get hosed.

The "Better" team? No. The "Not As Decimated" team? Sure.

There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Seahawks and 12s get a dose of reality as to the real MVP of this team...BWags. If he is out, Gurley runs wild.
    Rams 34
    'Hawks 6
    Send Lawyers, Guns and Money!
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran

• SoulfishHawk wrote:You just have to be the better team on any given day. Case in point, Dolphins are horrible, they just beat the Pats. They are not even in the same league as New England. But the "better team" got beat.

For sure, and you can even be the lesser team on any given day and still win if you get a couple of key calls and a lucky bounce or two.

I'm expecting a Rams win if we don't have Wagner, but it's like 60% Rams - 40% Hawks and I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Hawks come out on top.
    AgentDib
    NET Veteran

• I expect a fierce battle. Hope in the end the Hawks will get the win.

Hawks 29
    Rams 27
    Zeearend
    NET Bench Warmer

• Changing of the guard is about to take place.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• I'm not discounting the impact that the absence of any of our key players can and will have on how any one of our units play. I remind myself and all of you that the reason for that, is mostly trust and familiarity within the units. The players we have been waiting for their opportunities to shine, are, after all, professionals, and are where they are on our roster because the have proven their worth.

I'll come out and say it, our defense would have gotten beat last week against the Jags if we had all of the original cast out there. The Jags offense is good, and our defense did an amazing job of defending against them. I believe had the officiating influences at key points in the game been better, that we might very well have flown out of Jacksonville with a win.

Practicing and playing together on the field as a team is what makes teams great, not just the addition or absence of individual players.. I'm sick and tired of hearing about how we don't have an offensive line, or a running game, or how the legion of boom is no more, because its a bunch of crap, we have a very good offensive line, we do have a run game, our defense has continued to platy some great ball in spite of Kam, Sherm, and Cliff, being out for the season.

The media loves to build heroes and legends, and while Russell wilson is an incredibly gifted athlete, he is not a one man show, and it is as a result of all the talent that surrounds him, that he has been allowed the success he's had. Russell can be his and our own worst enemy when he forgets he is a member of a team, and tries to hard to be a one man show.

I say we beat the Rams convincingly, Seahawks 34, Ram's 23. This is of course contingent upon the Officiating not factoring against us in this one.

Go Seahawks !
    I am a tried and true Seattle Seahawks 12th man, as are all of my children and grandchildren. I wholeheartedly believe that the 12th man, is the true heart and soul of the Seahawks. As goes the 12th man, so go the Seahawks. The Seahawks are only as strong as their true Heart & Soul.
    pacific101
    NET Rookie

• Even after committing 5 turnovers, the Rams were still a dropped pass away from winning the 1st game with a healthy lineup. That said, I'm going with:

Rams 30
    Seahawks 28

Seahawks lose after the kicker misses a 40 or so yard FG in the final seconds.
    Thread Killer
    NET Bench Warmer

• Seahawks 53
    Rams 7
    RussB
    NET Veteran

• I know the circumstances are dire. I know that the chips are stacked against us with all the injuries and all of that. But THIS is when the Hawks seem to shine brightest -- when all logic says they should lose. Bottom line is that this game is being played AT HOME. I just don't see Russell Wilson and company allowing this team to lose. History says very clearly that December is Russell's month (he is the best in the NFL in the month of December). Seeing the OFFENSE bailing out the defense in this one.

Calling it ...

Seahawks 24
    Rams 21
    Hawkscanner
    * NET Sage *

• RussB wrote:Seahawks 53
    Rams 7

I like you.
    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

• With both Wagner and KJ out, this may be too much for the Hawks to overcome. Wilson will keep us in it but we likely fall short.

L.A. 24
    Seattle 17

RTD 7-6
    West TX Hawk
    NET Veteran

• Russ throws for 500 yards, 7 touchdowns.

Defense gets 4 interceptions.

13-3 Seahawks
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

• I still feel like we will get up for this game.
    NJlargent
    NET Veteran

• mistaowen wrote:Russ throws for 500 yards, 7 touchdowns.

Defense gets 4 interceptions.

13-3 Seahawks

LOL

Post of the year. Love the humor.
    JimmyG
    NET Rookie

• West TX Hawk wrote:With both Wagner and KJ out, this may be too much for the Hawks to overcome. Wilson will keep us in it but we likely fall short.

L.A. 24
    Seattle 17

RTD 7-6

Wagner is a game-time decision. He hasn't been ruled out yet, has he?
    JimmyG
    NET Rookie

• JimmyG wrote:
    West TX Hawk wrote:With both Wagner and KJ out, this may be too much for the Hawks to overcome. Wilson will keep us in it but we likely fall short.

L.A. 24
    Seattle 17

RTD 7-6

Wagner is a game-time decision. He hasn't been ruled out yet, has he?

That was my understanding too. I don’t think he plays but still am holding out hope
    NJlargent
    NET Veteran

• Yeah to my knowledge Bobby will be game time, haven't heard anything to the contrary and it would have been posted here by now if that was the case.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

• Saw bobby will play.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

• Due to the criticism of predictions recently, I'm not predicting a score. I have the Hawks winning this one. That'll have to do.
    ~ HOLY CATFISH ~
    MD5eahawks
    NET Veteran

• prediction - walsh shanks 3 fg's
    “Well, they’re going to have to stop all of us. You feel me. I’m a piece to it, but we’ve got some dogs.”
    Str8OuttaSkittles
    NET Rookie

Next

It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:42 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information