Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Who's more motivated? Rams or Seahawks?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:13 pm
  • Honestly, I believe Rams will take this game.

The Rams are the up and coming team.

The Seahawks were that team.

After this years game in LA, the Rams are hungry!

This is their revenge game and they want it bad!

Seattle has problems everywhere.

Unless Russ puts up 40 points on the Rams, the Rams are the hungrier team and will come out swinging.

Seattle will have trouble with this group as they have been lately.

What say you?
    "Awww, you so weak!" Richard Sherman to Joe Webb

"Uh, huh, you suck!" Richard Sherman to Pierre Garçon

"Don't f***** try me--I'm the best!" Richard Sherman

Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    TheLegendOfBoom
    NET Veteran

• Both teams are hungry, if you want to use that word.

Seattle has the home advantage.

Rams win if they play to their ability. I do believe that.

But, the game has to be played. And Hawks have much more experience in this circumstance.

To the question tho, both teams are.
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

• The Seahawks feed on emotion.

That is why we play like world beaters one minute and terribly the next.

Because you cannot keep a high emotional state indefinitely. It is not sustainable.

But for 1 or 2 games? sure.

We win this game and likely drop the next one.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

• I’m going to be flying home from Cabo during our game.

Southwest has internet. God help whoever gets stuck sitting next to me.

Cuz, we watching football.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

• The Rams.

The Seahawks just lost to a good Jags team and it didn't end well. Don't be surprised to see the Rams come out aggressive and ready to get right in our faces and take advantage of our emotions. Plus, they wanna kick our ass and put an exclamation point on their season so far.
    "I want it! I hate losing!"
    DHawk
    NET Veteran

• Not to be a homer, but Russ and to some extent, the Hawks tend to respond really well after a loss. With a certain sense of fire and focus

This team is high on emotion. I've always said this team's biggest enemy is apathy. We showed against the Eagles that when we feel slighted or forgotten we play like the best team in the league. I mean seriously, we shut the Eagles DOWN!

What gives me confidence about this game is the O-line. We were a dumpster fire without Duane Brown in Week 5. Now our protection is better and with Davis, we may be able to keep em honest. I like our chances, so long as Bobby is back to keep Gurley in check
    Scorpion05
    NET Veteran

• This Rams team has also responded well after a loss. So, other points aside, I see that as even.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:11 pm
  • Hate to say, but Rams especially seeing a depleted D with good possibility without Wagz. I don't think our guys are any less motivated but more on the fact they have more key contributors healthy that are motivated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DJ_CJ
    NET Starter

• Yeah motivation isn't really the right concept here. This game has huge playoff implications and both teams will be giving maximum effort. The team that wins will be the team that executes the best.

I think the Rams have the advantage because they are far, far healthier. Hawks still have a decent chance though, maybe like 60% Rams - 40% Hawks.
    AgentDib
    NET Veteran

• I think it simply comes down to Bobby Wagner.

With him, he helps limit Gurley + all the other stuff he does

Without him, Gurley has a day.

I know you can't pinpoint a whole game on one player, except when you can.
    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

• We will win this game because our players will get up for it and we win despite our coaches. They are not losing the division in our house. But I then assume we will lose to the cowboys because that’s what we do with this staff. All comes down to rams vs Titans.
    NJlargent
    NET Veteran

• I think the rams will choke Sunday which will see us winning quite comfortably...just a gut instinct more than anything.

But then as mentioned above, will end up losing the Dallas game.
    DY_Seahawk
    NET Bench Warmer

• Both teams have a lot to play for but Seahawks win these type of games. This Rams squad is still in prove it mode and has some injuries as well on defense. Considering how Russ was chucking the ball against Jacksonville's vaunted secondary I think he will be able to move the ball at will against the Rams. With that being said our defense will struggle as well. Scary thought it might come down to another Blair Walsh field goal attempt.
    12thbrah
    NET Veteran

• Backs against the wall, people counting them out (like they did vs. the Eagles), home game, division on the line, experience factor etc. Hawks are def more motivated in this one.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• original poster wrote:I think it simply comes down to Bobby Wagner.

With him, he helps limit Gurley + all the other stuff he does

Without him, Gurley has a day.

I know you can't pinpoint a whole game on one player, except when you can.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
    JimmyG
    NET Rookie

• GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.sonicsrising.com/2016/3/10/11194382/sonics-arena-public-hearing-tip-off
    http://www.sonicsrising.com/2016/3/7/11 ... l-vacation
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @George_OGorman
    Lords of Scythia
    NET Veteran

• The Referees will be totally winded blowing their whistles at the FOULS!
    Proud Member of the .Net Old Farts Society
    Bigpumpkin
    NET Veteran

• The Rams are a good team proven this year. They have beaten good teams. However, CLink is a great equalizer for young QB's. No matter how much you practice with noise, it really doesn't compare to the real thing. Goff will struggle just like Wentz did (I think Wentz is better) and if we stuff Gurley again I do not believe Goff at CLink can beat us. I may be wrong but I don't think so. This is a must win for us.
    Schadie001
    NET Veteran

• Both should be equally motivated. One team is trying to win a division for the first time in 13 years then other is trying to continue a 6 year playoff run.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

• Rams with a more recent playoff drought play like the more motivated team. Seahawks are licking its wounds.
    If the coaches come out with a conservative offensive mentality then we lose because our patchwork defense will have problems.
    Russ Willstrong
    NET Veteran

• It's not really a question of who wants it more between these two teams. It's more of a question of who is healthier.
    Nothinbutm
    NET Veteran

• Unhealthy teams still win game, all the time.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• SoulfishHawk wrote:Unhealthy teams still win game, all the time.

See Redskins @Seattle
    Now a guppy driver. Loving the Hawks with my bro Nanomoz for over 30 years
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

• RedAlice wrote:I’m going to be flying home from Cabo during our game.

Southwest has internet. God help whoever gets stuck sitting next to me.

Cuz, we watching football.

Tell your pilots to fly fast. I don’t think you will have Internet over Mexican airspace. I could be wrong, I haven’t flown Southwest in awhile, but other airlines lose live TV and internet outside the US. Good luck to your boys RedAlice!
    Now a guppy driver. Loving the Hawks with my bro Nanomoz for over 30 years
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

• Logic says Hawks get it handed to them Sunday by the Rams. Recent history says Hawks will win with some oddball, never seen scenario with refs involved. This version of the Seahawks has been there and done that, even with all the injuries but need the vets to step up (looking directly at you RW and your ELITE NFL QB 20+ million dollar a year contract, and Baldwin and Jimmy G). For all those that clamored for RW to be the highest paid QB in the league, lets see if he can truly carry the team. I know that sounds negative, but set that aside. Name one game that required more from RW than this one when we all know the D is not capable of handling it on their own.

If Pete still has control of this team they will sack up and put on a show in special teams and offense. The way the Hawks win this is by the offense getting the led out of their ass and scoring points early and often, take the pressure off the D. That falls squarely, with no excuses, on RW.

For the record, I think RW does it and the Hawks win. That is what it comes down to in my opinion.
    irocdave
    NET Veteran

• Both teams are gonna be really fired up. Lets just hope seahawks have enough left in the tank without wright now.
    RussB
    NET Veteran

• 12thbrah wrote:Both teams have a lot to play for but Seahawks win these type of games. This Rams squad is still in prove it mode and has some injuries as well on defense. Considering how Russ was chucking the ball against Jacksonville's vaunted secondary I think he will be able to move the ball at will against the Rams. With that being said our defense will struggle as well. Scary thought it might come down to another Blair Walsh field goal attempt.

Not sure Wilson really moved the ball against Jacksonville.

He made a few deep throws that he seemingly makes every game. And was also picked off a few times.

Only the Rams of old and the Cards knew how to limit Wilson for an entire 60. Packers too.
    NINEster
    NET Veteran

• irocdave wrote:Logic says Hawks get it handed to them Sunday by the Rams. Recent history says Hawks will win with some oddball, never seen scenario with refs involved. This version of the Seahawks has been there and done that, even with all the injuries but need the vets to step up (looking directly at you RW and your ELITE NFL QB 20+ million dollar a year contract, and Baldwin and Jimmy G). For all those that clamored for RW to be the highest paid QB in the league, lets see if he can truly carry the team. I know that sounds negative, but set that aside. Name one game that required more from RW than this one when we all know the D is not capable of handling it on their own.

If Pete still has control of this team they will sack up and put on a show in special teams and offense. The way the Hawks win this is by the offense getting the led out of their ass and scoring points early and often, take the pressure off the D. That falls squarely, with no excuses, on RW.

For the record, I think RW does it and the Hawks win. That is what it comes down to in my opinion.

I'm with you. & There's going to be A) a new rule next year, & or, B) a playoff long national uproar about something awesome "those thugs!!!" up here in the SeaTown do whether we win by 8+ points or not. I can feel it.
    Love, Peace & Elbow Grease. Let's ROLL, Hawks!
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

• NINEster wrote:
    12thbrah wrote:Both teams have a lot to play for but Seahawks win these type of games. This Rams squad is still in prove it mode and has some injuries as well on defense. Considering how Russ was chucking the ball against Jacksonville's vaunted secondary I think he will be able to move the ball at will against the Rams. With that being said our defense will struggle as well. Scary thought it might come down to another Blair Walsh field goal attempt.

Not sure Wilson really moved the ball against Jacksonville.

He made a few deep throws that he seemingly makes every game. And was also picked off a few times.

Only the Rams of old and the Cards knew how to limit Wilson for an entire 60. Packers too.

He moved the ball against them more than almost every other QB. The teams that beat them won it with a run game and special teams
    Scorpion05
    NET Veteran

• irocdave wrote:Logic says Hawks get it handed to them Sunday by the Rams. Recent history says Hawks will win with some oddball, never seen scenario with refs involved. This version of the Seahawks has been there and done that, even with all the injuries but need the vets to step up (looking directly at you RW and your ELITE NFL QB 20+ million dollar a year contract, and Baldwin and Jimmy G). For all those that clamored for RW to be the highest paid QB in the league, lets see if he can truly carry the team. I know that sounds negative, but set that aside. Name one game that required more from RW than this one when we all know the D is not capable of handling it on their own.

The Pittsburgh game years ago, as well as the Texans game. The defense got it handed to them both times

He gets paid elite QB money but not nearly as much as some other Qbs above him. I would say he's actually out performed his contract, and is giving us more for our money than any other QB not named Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady.

Also he has excuses, he's dealing with more than what other Qbs usually have to deal with. Not trying to be confrontational, but it seems like he's held to a different standard

But yes, big game for him. If he wants to be MVP and claim his crown as being amongst the big 3...where people will be saying "Rodgers, Brady, Wilson", he needs to show out
    Scorpion05
    NET Veteran

• NINEster wrote:Not sure Wilson really moved the ball against Jacksonville.

IIRC, when it truly counted, yes, absolutely, the Packers knew how to limit Wilson for an entire 56 minutes.
    Oops, there's 60 minutes in a game. It was all that stuff that happened after 56 minutes where the Packers couldn't stop Wilson.

In recent *regular season* play, I believe all at Green Bay early in the season, the Packers certainly know how to shut the whole Seahawks team down, including Wilson.
    2017 Adopt-A-Rookie: Chris Carson
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:21 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information