Any word on Davis?

sutz

Reaction score
I think I heard Pete say something about ribs, but never got a real report. I was hoping from how he got up that he just had the wind knocked out of him.

Anybody heard yet?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Last I heard was that it was his ribs, but it didn't sound as troubling as some of the other injuries. I'm guessing we'll hear more this morning. I'm not looking forward to Pete's press conference today. I have a bad feeling about Wright and Wagner this week.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
kidhawk":2yf0hino said:
Last I heard was that it was his ribs, but it didn't sound as troubling as some of the other injuries. I'm guessing we'll hear more this morning. I'm not looking forward to Pete's press conference today. I have a bad feeling about Wright and Wagner this week.
Agreed about the general injury situation. Davis has been kind of special so far. Would be nice to see him out there. Our D has been falling like flies. :(

12thbrah

Reaction score
We need a healthy Davis to run the ball and control the clock. Keep the Rams offense off the field.

original poster

Reaction score
kidhawk":1iefywuq said:

I will have to join the doomers and gloomers if Wagner is out this Sunday. Please, football gods, please.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
sutz":224kvylm said:
kidhawk":224kvylm said:
Agreed about the general injury situation. Davis has been kind of special so far. Would be nice to see him out there. Our D has been falling like flies. :(

Oh how expectations change. Not that I disagree with you but I remember when 60 yards a game out of a RB was considered a bad game. Its been so bad lately that we are now looking at 60 yards/game as "kind of special"!

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":3vjr1i73 said:
sutz":3vjr1i73 said:
kidhawk":3vjr1i73 said:

Oh how expectations change. Not that I disagree with you but I remember when 60 yards a game out of a RB was considered a bad game. Its been so bad lately that we are now looking at 60 yards/game as "kind of special"!
Well, I guess I'm talking about flashes of individual effort and the sheer desire he has shown to gain yards. Some of his runs have been postively Beast-like. It remains to be seen if he can maintain that long term, but I think anybody has to agree that he as been the best so far this year.

Sure, the overall numbers haven't shown it yet, but with a bit more blocking from the OL, perhaps we have found something.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Mike Davis was a full participant at practice on Thursday and looks ready to play against the Rams.

The Lambs are #27 in rushing yards allowed per game (124.1) and #30 in rush yards allowed per carry (4.7).