Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Who's the blame for the loss

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Who's the blame for the loss
Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:14 am
  • Is their a all of the above pick?

Russ was bad.

D was bad.

DC was bad.

St was OK.

Oc was fine IMO.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:31 pm
  • Shanegotyou11 wrote:Is their a all of the above pick?

Russ was bad.

D was bad.

DC was bad.

St was OK.

Oc was fine IMO.

Explain to me how Bevell was "fine". Even the announcers, who normally don't comment barbs at coaches were actively questioning Bevell's approach. Tell me, what about Bevell's approach was "fine"? His gameplan was something that a 7 year old would draw up on Madden.
    Spin Doctor
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:58 pm
  • Spin Doctor wrote:
    Shanegotyou11 wrote:Is their a all of the above pick?

Russ was bad.

D was bad.

DC was bad.

St was OK.

Oc was fine IMO.

Explain to me how Bevell was "fine". Even the announcers, who normally don't comment barbs at coaches were actively questioning Bevell's approach. Tell me, what about Bevell's approach was "fine"? His gameplan was something that a 7 year old would draw up on Madden.

They questioned 2 plays and one was a pick. The first drive was perfect play calling IMO and nick ruined it. Penalties ruined the second drive. A dumb forced throw by Russ ruined the other. I didn't like how we went conservative on last drive before half.

The second half possession was another poor decision by Russ to throw to graham while bouye was baiting him. Russ had the edge on the DE and had 10-12yds of grass. Then we got a fg but Russ missed a wide open prich for a td then we did get a TD on back to back possession's. (10 points)

Then Russ got picked off throwing in dbl coverage and I believe he had lockett over the top for a TD on the right side of the screen. (Could be wrong) Then we scored on two TDs on two passes.

The last drive I questioned the 3rd and one call. (Ifedi holding and Ethan getting bullied for sack) Then we saw a poor Reffing play on 4th.

So besides a cpl possessions I thought it was a fine game. Russ didn't check down multiple times and threw it up. However in the the end we scored 24 vs a top d who holds teams to 15.

Only reason Russ was poor IMO was the picks were poor but maybe first to Doug was excusable. The last two he got baited and third he threw into dbl coverage to doug when Tyler was open over the top.
    Last edited by Shanegotyou11 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:00 pm
  • Shanegotyou11 wrote:Is their a all of the above pick?

Russ was bad.

D was bad.

DC was bad.

St was OK.

Oc was fine IMO.

I don't agree that the "ST was OK"....ST is was very bad. The kicker missed another makeable FG, the coverage unit was horrific. Mickens had a huge returns all throughout the 2nd half. It was extremely horrific. Just my opinion but I can't see how anyone can rate the ST performance as "OK" after watching yesterday's game. The only thing they did right was cause and recover a fumble but that's it.
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:02 pm
  • hawkfan68 wrote:

Russ was bad.

D was bad.

DC was bad.

St was OK.

Oc was fine IMO.

I don't agree that the "ST was OK"....ST is was very bad. The kicker missed another makeable FG, the coverage unit was horrific. Mickens had a huge returns all throughout the 2nd half. It was extremely horrific. Just my opinion but I can't see how anyone can rate the ST performance as "OK" after watching yesterday's game. The only thing they did right was cause and recover a fumble but that's it.

Yea I agree. So change on to bad. Lol
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:12 pm
  • Whose to blame for the "un Seahawk-like performance"? Every player who set foot on the gridiron and every coach on the sideline. Every Referee who officiated like sh*t. I almost threw up watching the first half! There was plenty of blame to go around.
    Bottom line....what is the team going to do about it? This Sunday will be a "dog fight"! We are going to see what this team is made of. We lose and the season ends December 31st.
    Proud Member of the .Net Old Farts Society
    Bigpumpkin
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:28 pm
  • Well I’m glad to see nobody is blaming my sweater.

Maybe I won’t have to burn it after all.

:{)
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:31 pm
  • pmedic920 wrote:Well I’m glad to see nobody is blaming my sweater.

Maybe I won’t have to burn it after all.

:{)

No, sweater needs to burn. :irishdrinkers:
    907Hawk
    NET Starter

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:45 pm
  • The Jags are a complete package, and if left to their own devices could have won against us on a day when we weren't all banged up and missing half our defense due to injuries, which was one of the problems we faced going into this one. Russell did fine in spite of some screwups, he put 24 points on the boards.

You can accept or reject the one clear game winning score that Russell was denied when Paul was thrown to the ground and one more time in this game, the officials stood there watching it happen, and did not do a thing to make it right, knowing full well the implications it would have on the outcome of the game.

You can all roll with the defense of the officials being dumb, as their excuse for this kind of game "miss management", but I say they are dumb as foxes guarding the hen house, and that in this one, it is sight on game management. Merry Christmas Jaguars, from the NFL Home Office.

It didn't help that our defence allowed 30 points on the boards for the Jags, with or without our merry band of mis managers out there frustrating our defense with all their "what's good for the goose aint good for the gander" calls. I personally think if anyone deserved to get their butts kicked out there yesterday it was the officials. All the anger and frustration that boiled over yesterday, between the players and coaches, was directly related to the doings of the Mis-Managers.

In summary our offense and defense played well enough to beat the Jaguars and in my opinion did so convincingly if you remove the "mis-management crews influences" on the game. Also on a closing note, coaches and players in the NFL are forbidden from speaking out about the corruption that is orchestrated by the NFL's NY head office, week after week, season after season. No matter how blatant or obvious their actions may be, and no matter how damning their mis-management might be to their teams standings.

There are SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES that can be leveled against coaches and players who might be so bold as to speak the truth about matters. They can be ejected, suspended, fined, reprimanded, and in fact banned indefinitely for ever standing up and speaking out on the subject of NFL CORRUPTION. Your team only goes to the playoffs and Ultimately the Super Bowl if the decide to let you.

People keep asking where we need to spend money to get our team to the Super Bowl. Maybe we need to stop worrying about buying good players and just start greasing the wheels that really dictate its winners and losers. Makes me sad and sick to consider the realities of that prospect. Its time for the fans to come together and demand they clean this mess up, since our coaches and players can't without jeopardizing their careers and livelihood.

Go Seahawks !
    I am a tried and true Seattle Seahawks 12th man, as are all of my children and grandchildren. I wholeheartedly believe that the 12th man, is the true heart and soul of the Seahawks. As goes the 12th man, so go the Seahawks. The Seahawks are only as strong as their true Heart & Soul.
    pacific101
    NET Rookie

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:49 pm
  • Shanegotyou11 wrote:
    Spin Doctor wrote:

Russ was bad.

D was bad.

DC was bad.

St was OK.

Oc was fine IMO.

They questioned 2 plays and one was a pick. The first drive was perfect play calling IMO and nick ruined it. Penalties ruined the second drive. A dumb forced throw by Russ ruined the other. I didn't like how we went conservative on last drive before half.

The second half possession was another poor decision by Russ to throw to graham while bouye was baiting him. Russ had the edge on the DE and had 10-12yds of grass. Then we got a fg but Russ missed a wide open prich for a td then we did get a TD on back to back possession's. (10 points)

Then Russ got picked off throwing in dbl coverage and I believe he had lockett over the top for a TD on the right side of the screen. (Could be wrong) Then we scored on two TDs on two passes.

The last drive I questioned the 3rd and one call. (Ifedi holding and Ethan getting bullied for sack) Then we saw a poor Reffing play on 4th.

So besides a cpl possessions I thought it was a fine game. Russ didn't check down multiple times and threw it up. However in the the end we scored 24 vs a top d who holds teams to 15.

Only reason Russ was poor IMO was the picks were poor but maybe first to Doug was excusable. The last two he got baited and third he threw into dbl coverage to doug when Tyler was open over the top.

actually, they said that numerous all the routes were all go routes, they also mentioned how there were times there were multiple wr in the same area. They also mentioned more than once how the routes seemed very simple
    Anthony!
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:54 pm
  • pmedic920 wrote:It’s all my fault.

I wore an “ugly” Seahawks sweater in stead of a jersey.

The sweater will be burnt on my next day off.

What the Hell Lon??? If I known you were wearing that I would not have watched that crap game! 8)
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:00 pm
  • Dline or Richard get my fail award for the game. 0 pressure. Any solid qb will look great with no pressure and they obliged. idk which one deserves it more tho, I don't know if it was the game plan that kept them from generating pressure or just lack of effort but either way it was ugly
    flmmkrz
    NET Veteran

Re: Who's the blame for the lost
Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:08 pm
  • Anthony! wrote:Now who to blame? the whole team and the coaches

lets see

Drops
    no real run RB game except for 2 runs
    Oline
    Wrs, wrong routes, no thinking
    RW a few missed passes
    Te drops
    St cant cover, cant get field position, cant make FGs
    Defense cant stop, well anything
    Coaches no discipline
    Bad play calling and design
    etc etc etc

You left out the three Interceptions by Wilson, you give him all the credit when they win but its a team game in a loss, as expected. Don't get me wrong I think very highly of Wilson, but its always a team game, win or lose.
    907Hawk
    NET Starter

Re: Who's the blame for the lost
Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:13 pm
  • 907Hawk wrote:
    Anthony! wrote:Now who to blame? the whole team and the coaches

lets see

Drops
    no real run RB game except for 2 runs
    Oline
    Wrs, wrong routes, no thinking
    RW a few missed passes
    Te drops
    St cant cover, cant get field position, cant make FGs
    Defense cant stop, well anything
    Coaches no discipline
    Bad play calling and design
    etc etc etc

You left out the three Interceptions by Wilson, you give him all the credit when they win but its a team game in a loss, as expected. Don't get me wrong I think very highly of Wilson, but its always a team game, win or lose.

I left out a lot, like no pressure on the other teams QB, penalties, etc but at some point why bother the whole team sucked, Oh and FYI trolling me to keep saying about the 3ints is really pathetic, since you wan to mention them I will include the 3 tds. However neither changes the fact that the whole team played badly to include Rw which I have mentioned in other threads to include this one., FYI where were you last week after Philly game, oh wait Rw played great so you would not be here. Good bye
    Anthony!
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:06 am
  • They blew it as a team. Russ had a really bad first half, the D got ZERO pressure on the QB, they lost KJ AND WAGS. Team loss.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:07 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information