Blair Walsh sighting

zchurch74

Reaction score
Wasn’t it a 59 yard field goal? I think he gets a pass on that?

OP
OP
hawkfan68

hawkfan68

Reaction score
zchurch74":2i8zhhq6 said:
Wasn’t it a 59 yard field goal? I think he gets a pass on that?

He missed a 38 yard FG. Sorry no pass given. High School kickers can make those.

blaisio

Reaction score
Actually in his mind it could have been much farther if he was aiming for the other goal post.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Walsh is kind of sucky to be sure - but so is the entire team.

BIG changes coming!

joeseahawks

Reaction score
We got what we paid for. When you shop at Walmart and wonder when it breaks after 2 weeks ...

semiahmoo

Reaction score
joeseahawks":2orqr7a8 said:
We got what we paid for. When you shop at Walmart and wonder when it breaks after 2 weeks ...

A sad but all too accurate analogy.

907Hawk

Reaction score
semiahmoo":18fwoaq0 said:

BIG changes coming!

Go ahead and get it out little lady, its going to be alright. :pukeface:

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
His signing summed up the year before it happened don't deny it, one of those "wtf moments.

zchurch74

Reaction score
Sorry I’m nebraska and we didn’t get the game. I saw he missed a 59 yard but I agree another 38, long past overdue to bring in competition

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Just seem to deflate the Hawks afterwards. Sucked the air out of us.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
semiahmoo":2on50jzv said:

BIG changes coming!

You know there's 31 other teams you can be a fan of bud.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
semiahmoo":zsmnmqim said:

BIG changes coming!

Nope. Nothing will change. This is who we are until Pete is gone. I don’t see Pete winning another Super Bowl with the hawks. We will only get to it if we have Home field. Never win a away game past the divisional round. It’s just who we are. Sucks but oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeahawksCanuck

Reaction score
Other than that one game, he hasn't been awful. But given how well Hauschka is playing in Buffalo, it's not unrealistic to think we might have two more wins had we found a way to keep him. I understand he had some issues with XPs last year and the Seahawks would have had to cut or restructure elsewhere to keep him, but given just how reliable he's been in the past, given how he's performed this year, and given we had a couple games which were arguably lost by our kicker, the slightly over 2 million saved doesn't seem worth it. .

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
SeahawksCanuck":3eij5ueo said:
Other than that one game, he hasn't been awful. But given how well Hauschka is playing in Buffalo, it's not unrealistic to think we might have two more wins had we found a way to keep him. I understand he had some issues with XPs last year and the Seahawks would have had to cut or restructure elsewhere to keep him, but given just how reliable he's been in the past, given how he's performed this year, and given we had a couple games which were arguably lost by our kicker, the slightly over 2 million saved doesn't seem worth it. .

Signing him was a mistake. We signed a guy that was really bad compared to a guy who actually had a decent season last year.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
SeahawksCanuck":3m11jl7s said:
You may want to look at percentage and rethink your first statement. Blair Walsh has been, in every way, shape, and form awful the whole year. He is not an NFL player anymore, he is missing kicks that pros should make on a regular basis.