Jimmy Graham has Daryl Turner Syndrome

Seymour

Reaction score
2 more drops that both hurt his team, Seems Graham can only make the money catches when he is in the endzone. Completely reminds me of the Daryl Turner of the late 80's. What was even worse is that 2nd one he got pissed at Russell for putting it towards the back shoulder side even though it was an easy catch ball.
Bye Jimmy. :pukeface:

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Seymour":7w0s3ecv said:
2 more drops that both hurt his team, Seems Graham can only make the money catches when he is in the endzone. Completely reminds me of the Daryl Turner of the late 80's. What was even worse is that 2nd one he got pissed at Russell for putting it towards the back shoulder side even though it was an easy catch ball.

Lots of easy drops by him as of late, sheesh.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Got to throw it up to Jimmy..Not low like a short person

massari

Reaction score
Finally figured out how to use him in the RZ, but with the drops, poor blocking and only on pace for 580 yards and 11 TD's, definitely not worth $10M. Bring him back for about half that salary and it'll be fine.

rossob

Reaction score
IndyHawk":10yev44l said:
Got to throw it up to Jimmy..Not low like a short person
That's true. I think Russell still hasn't figured out how to use Grahams size to his advantage.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, it turns out DT had an actual depth perception issue. Diagnosed AFTER his career.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Hawkfish":2q1w47vy said:
He only likes to catch TD's. He doesn't trouble himself with routine catches.

:ditto: picking up a 1st down with off coverage is meaningless to him. Making a highlight reel TD catch is much more helpful to his cause to cash in this offseason

PaVloVa!8

Reaction score
He scared as hell ... i cant believe with his size hes playing like that ...

OP
OP
Seymour

Seymour

Reaction score
poly1274":375fme7g said:
It wasn't a easy pass was it?

He got both hands on it without diving. That makes it a DROP

poly1274

Reaction score
Seymour":29tllnjm said:
poly1274":29tllnjm said:

He doesn't really dive to catch the ball. Even in NO.

And the ball wasn't thrown to him it was thrown more to the right I believe.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Like it or not that is why you have to get him the ball early in the game.
Our clown of an OC Should have figured that out by now. He’s your biggest mismatch, use him like it.
JG has his weaknesses and you have to play around them.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Nobody likes saying but he softer than Charmin Ultra vs rough and tough defences. He used to disappear vs us when he was on the Saints as well.

evergreen

Reaction score
That's the problem. He's soft. Still a td machine. But if he's not involved he's out to lunch. You knew he was not paying attention anymore when he hadn't had a pass thrown. Plus he gets hit backwards by way smaller dbs. What to do... once again is it that he halfvsucks or bevell sucks. I remember Russ being half suckful earlier and he's not now so...

sutz

Reaction score
poly1274":pdi4r0eq said:
Seymour":pdi4r0eq said:
poly1274":pdi4r0eq said:

He doesn't really dive to catch the ball. Even in NO.

And the ball wasn't thrown to him it was thrown more to the right I believe.
It was thrown away from the defender. The throw was a little wide, but well within Jimmy's reach with a minimal effort.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
evergreen":3ko25k6j said:
That's the problem. He's soft. Still a td machine. But if he's not involved he's out to lunch. You knew he was not paying attention anymore when he hadn't had a pass thrown. Plus he gets hit backwards by way smaller dbs. What to do... once again is it that he halfvsucks or bevell sucks. I remember Russ being half suckful earlier and he's not now so...

Most of us posters here agree with you that Russ has to get the ball to JG early in the game in order to keep him sharp!

Joyodongo

Reaction score
Seymour":3bvlwfvb said:

I've never liked the guy, specially because of his attitude on the field, but after that look at RW ... enough ... I don't care if he scores 2 TDs each game, I don't want him in this team.

2_0_6

Reaction score
His effort is questionable too often. For instance on one of the picks Russ threw on Sunday, he ran his route and didn't even make an effort to become the defender and knock the ball way due to it being underthrown.

Then the drop on second down. Sure it was low and away, but it hit him square in the hands, and 6'7" guys generally have pretty big mitts.