Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Joeckel To Practice Today

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Joeckel To Practice Today
Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:05 pm
  • Pete said this in his press conference today.

This means that we will be able to replace the injured Aboushi (sp?) with either Joeckel or Pocic which should keep a certain amount of O-line consistency/growth. Hopefully there won't be any setbacks during practice this week.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Re: Joeckel To Practice Today
Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:08 pm
  • Well tickle me pink, we're saved.

:sarcasm_off:
    Mistashoesta
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:11 pm
  • Mistashoesta wrote:Well tickle me pink, we're saved.

:sarcasm_off:

no savior for sure, but better than the alternative. Glowinski couldn't even beat out Aboushi who was getting manhandled way too often for my tastes.

IMO, I'd like to see Luke move next to Ifedi and Pocic stay next to Brown. This would give us a balance of Vets and young guys on each side of the line. Improved line play will improve our offense and improving our offense improves our chances in every game we play.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:37 pm

Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:12 pm
  • I like Joeckel next to Brown....that way help in pass protection should only have to be given to one side. Also Joeckel has played on the left side his entire career. Probably best for him to stay on the left side.
    blkhwk
    NET Starter

Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:26 pm
  • blkhwk wrote:I like Joeckel next to Brown....that way help in pass protection should only have to be given to one side. Also Joeckel has played on the left side his entire career. Probably best for him to stay on the left side.

I should have added the caveat that I was assuming that he'd be comfortable on either side. Obviously if he's not comfortable then I'd put him on the left side. That's just not information I'm privy to at this moment.

kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:36 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:
    blkhwk wrote:I like Joeckel next to Brown....that way help in pass protection should only have to be given to one side. Also Joeckel has played on the left side his entire career. Probably best for him to stay on the left side.

I should have added the caveat that I was assuming that he'd be comfortable on either side. Obviously if he's not comfortable then I'd put him on the left side. That's just not information I'm privy to at this moment.

Not sure if he is comfortable on the Rt side either..... but he has been a LT/LG for his NFL career. That is the only info I am going on
    blkhwk
    NET Starter

Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:36 pm
  • Now lets kick Pocic to RT and get Ifedi as far away from a starting role as possible.
    Seahawk_Dan
    NET Starter

Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:44 pm
  • I have a feeling the Glowinski is going to start at RG and Pocic will be back to the bench.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:20 pm
  • Cable will figure out how to best mess this up.

Considering Wilson is 85% of the O a fitting coup de grace for this messed up season would be an OLine whiff that allows SF to screw up our QB again.

It’s time for some coaching changes.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to consistently take the final step. The interior rush needs improvement. The OLine clearly still needs work.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons. Awesome!!!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:46 pm
  • jammerhawk wrote:Cable will figure out how to best mess this up.

Considering Wilson is 85% of the O a fitting coup de grace for this messed up season would be an OLine whiff that allows SF to screw up our QB again.

It’s time for some coaching changes.

It'll never happen. This team doesn't let coaches go that under perform they just keep plugging in any and all players until they think something will work.
    Seahawk_Dan
    NET Starter

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:45 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information