Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ 49ers)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Tough loss for the Seahawks but they battled back to potentially tie the game and force OT. Injuries continue to mount but I firmly believe they will still end up winning the division due to a Rams remaining schedule that is likely to see them lose 3 or 4. We hold the tiebreaker already with one more game against them at home which will likely decide the division. Sure, we have already lost two straight at home (first time since 2002) but I have a good feeling outside of the Eagles perhaps, they will take care of the Rams and Cardinals at home.

I am not looking past the 49ers this weekend with the Eagles coming to town for SNF a week from Sunday. Nor are the Seahawks. They are fully aware that the margin for their playoff hopes is razor thin. The 49ers are better than their record and have not shown any quit. Division games are always tough and Sunday should be no different and if Garoppolo starts that could be a spark. However...

...The Russell Wilson Factor continues.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 20 - 49ers 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 7 - 3

adeltaY

Reaction score
Both squads are decimated by injuries since the last time they met, which was an embarrassingly close match at the Clink. Is Jimmy G gonna start? I'm taking the Hawks and it would be great to see a blowout win from start to finish, but I doubt we'll see one of those this entire season.

24-17 Seahawks. I don't want to see any Seahawks turnovers and I want us to get one from SF.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Seahawks Offense gets unleashed as finally they realize the D isn't who they thought they were with injuries.

Hawks 34

SF 20

rossob

Reaction score
Russell continues to ball and the defense gets a turnover.

Seahawks win 27-17

iigakusei

Reaction score
There is no doubt in my mind this is the Niners Superbowl. They will give us everything they got.
Seahawks 24
Niners 20

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I think we're right in the spot where our offense is hitting its stride. I see our offense moving the ball and scoring better than we have all season. So that's not my concern. It's the defense, funny to have come to that conclusion. Injuries are now at a defcon 5 level, just utter devastation.

We'll still win, just praying that we don't continue to bleed to the IR.

Seahawks - 35
Bad Guys - 24

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Seahawks are battling but dumbass mistakes by players and coaches are costing "W"s. If mistakes don't happen then Seattle wins handily. If mistakes continue then it's anybody's ball game.
Seattle 30
San Fran 17

Cyrus12

Reaction score
We play down to them and have to comeback and scrape by with a win. If we lose we won't win another game this year. Going to be a frustrating game with garbage rawls and fat Lacy running the ball. It's all on Wilson again to win. Not going to be easy or fun.

17-14 Hawks

Ytd 7-3

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
I'm hoping everyone comes in all pissed off and rips the 49ers a new one.

Hawks 45 - 6

HawkFan72

Reaction score
This is a game the Hawks should win. Seriously, if they don't, the season is as good as dead.

Seahawks 31
49ers 13

My Record to Date: 7-3

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Another great win by our beloved team.
Go Hawks !!! I expect you in the SB this year.

zchurch74

Reaction score
We play down to their level the last few games. It’s in their house and their crappy field. Ugly game with the refs and defense gives up some sloppy plays. This board comes unglued.

Us 16
Them 27

2_0_6

Reaction score
The only way this game is close is if the Hawks lay a total egg.

Probably the most comfortable about a gam I have felt all season.

Hawks 38
Niners 20