Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Toughness of Russell Wilson

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Toughness of Russell Wilson
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:30 pm
  • How many running backs and receivers have we gone through this year missing practices and games with fewer hits than Wilson has taken? That guy get's hit so many times and yet he keeps getting up and taking on more punishment.

When I look at all the RB's we are going through it just makes me appreciate Russell all the more! Toughest player in the NFL!
    MO Hawk
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: Toughness of Russell Wilson
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:36 pm
  • Wison had a high-ankle sprain, an MCL sprain, and a pectoral strain last year . . . and never missed a game.

He defines toughness and perseverance.
    hawknation2017
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:45 pm
  • IMO......he is the toughest QB in the league.....period!
    Proud Member of the .Net Old Farts Society
    Bigpumpkin
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:33 pm
  • Brett Favre level toughness. I always say he reminds me of Favre but no one else agrees.
    RussB
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:14 pm
  • The RBs might want to try that magic fizz-water that RW was talking about last year or whenever it was. Seems to work!
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:58 pm
  • That's our quarterback!
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:23 am
  • RussB wrote:Brett Favre level toughness. I always say he reminds me of Favre but no one else agrees.

Similar players in toughness but Favre was a gun slinger who would risk interceptions constantly. RW, I think bc of Pete, is more risk averse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    scrummymustard
    NET Rookie

Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:43 am
  • Don’t forget the jaw thing last week. We have a lot of guys on this team who wouldn’t practice or play if they couldn’t run their mouths.
    brimsalabim
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:27 am
  • Russell is awesome.
    Heyseed
    NET Starter

Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:33 am
  • RussB wrote:Brett Favre level toughness. I always say he reminds me of Favre but no one else agrees.

Probably because Wilson is better than Favre
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:37 am
  • I don't care how tough he is, if this crap doesn't stop, he is going to get lit up and sidelined before the year is over. The odds are stacked against him. When that happens, things are going to get UGLY.
    Send Lawyers, Guns and Money!
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:36 am
  • WmHBonney wrote:I don't care how tough he is, if this crap doesn't stop, he is going to get lit up and sidelined before the year is over. The odds are stacked against him. When that happens, things are going to get UGLY.

This Crap?, what "This Crap"?...You mean a defender NOT being tossed from a game for purposely spearing him in the face, and then getting his ass nailed with a HUGE FINE by the NFL...Or "This Crap" INEPT Officials aren't doing their job to protect the Quarterbacks from taking intentional cheap shots (as per their job description) "Crap"?....If that's what you mean by "This Crap" then YES, I agree 100%
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:50 am
  • There is no doubt that he is one of the toughest qbs in the league - agree 100%

However comparing his hits to RB hits is kind of a joke to me. The RB takes that hit every single time he gets the ball.

So if you want to say he is tougher than Prociesly because RW takes more than one hit per game without getting injured then yes I get it - but not compared to the other guys.

Doesn't mean they all aren't tough - just different kind of hits and different number each and every single game
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:33 am
  • scrummymustard wrote:
    RussB wrote:Brett Favre level toughness. I always say he reminds me of Favre but no one else agrees.

Similar players in toughness but Favre was a gun slinger who would risk interceptions constantly. RW, I think bc of Pete, is more risk averse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the interception regard yes. I just see similarities in the toughness and leadership, both guys are like iron man you just cant knock them out of a game no matter what.
    RussB
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:41 am
  • scutterhawk wrote:
    WmHBonney wrote:I don't care how tough he is, if this crap doesn't stop, he is going to get lit up and sidelined before the year is over. The odds are stacked against him. When that happens, things are going to get UGLY.

This Crap?, what "This Crap"?...You mean a defender NOT being tossed from a game for purposely spearing him in the face, and then getting his ass nailed with a HUGE FINE by the NFL...Or "This Crap" INEPT Officials aren't doing their job to protect the Quarterbacks from taking intentional cheap shots (as per their job description) "Crap"?....If that's what you mean by "This Crap" then YES, I agree 100%

"This crap" is all of the above and more. Your franchise QB CANNOT be your team's leading rusher....at least not for long. Not in this league. As soon as Russ starts rushing, he is NOT afforded all of the protection due to a QB. Defenders have already tried to take him out. It is only a matter of time before one succeeds.
    Send Lawyers, Guns and Money!
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information