This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers

chris98251

Reaction score
We don't have to go there the good ones come here. All three of them.

original poster

Reaction score
My Favourite part was them referring to Brock Coyle as "Brock QB Killer Coyle"

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Wow, on the forum you don't have to sign in to the conversation Is dead and as of Friday night, no talk of the game at all. Like they tuned the season out. I miss the days we were vicious rivals and the smack talk got hot.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
SPIRITOF12":224m5n4t said:
Wow, on the forum you don't have to sign in to the conversation Is dead and as of Friday night, no talk of the game at all. Like they tuned the season out. I miss the days we were vicious rivals and the smack talk got hot.

Well, I guess I can understand. Being 1-9, it'd be pretty hard to be excited about anything. Remember the '90's Seahawks with all the blacked-out home games? I remember traveling to Chehalis to watch games when I lived in Federal Way, and up to Bellingham when I moved to Arlington. It kinda looks like they're stuck with their version of Ken Behring that doesn't look like it's going away soon. Too bad, because I really miss our rivalry with them. I loved hating them. Now I actually feel sorry for their fan base. A once very respected team, reduced to near-Browns status. Shame.