Without Wilson

hawkfannj

Reaction score
We don’t win 5 games period . I’ve been hard on him maybe too much but I have to acknowledge that he is carrying this team basically single handed IMHO. I just wish they would let him lose all game . It ain’t like we are running scripted plays anyway

SlickRick

Reaction score
With out Wilson & our back up qb maybe tonight would have been 34- 10 falcons

Wilson is the real deal bless that guy

drewba

Reaction score
No question that Wilson's a stud, but almost every team is screwed without their starting QB. Look at Green Bay. From being in the running for a #1 seed to out of the playoffs.

OP
OP
hawkfannj

hawkfannj

Reaction score
drewba":1l9pr5mh said:
No question that Wilson's a stud, but almost every team is screwed without their starting QB. Look at Green Bay. From being in the running for a #1 seed to out of the playoffs.
Ours I feel is different we literally have nothing else his athleticism alone gives us a punchers chance . Imagine if we had a real offense like other teams . Wilson is a different animal IMHO

Optimus25

Reaction score
I would also add that Jimmy is making the Willsonites look pretty silly. Luke looks like a 1980s station wagon out there and Jimmy looks like a Ferrari. I seriously don't think his resigning is as cut and dry as everybody around here thinks, ie, everyone seems to think it's an easy no sign.

minormillikin

Reaction score
It's weird though... Wilson was undoubtedly the best football player and playmaker on the field tonight, but he made two terrible turnovers.

And, in a game where a trick play and/or missed field goal could have made the difference, the bigger difference came from bad plays by the best player in the game. My brain hurts now.

Anthony!

Reaction score
minormillikin":2pqwjzfb said:
It's weird though... Wilson was undoubtedly the best football player and playmaker on the field tonight, but he made two terrible turnovers.

And, in a game where a trick play and/or missed field goal could have made the difference, the bigger difference came from bad plays by the best player in the game. My brain hurts now.

so 2 things the INt yes all him, the fumble I Mean your oline can't hold a block for 1.5 seconds.

When you have 1 QB making up 344 of 360 yards or 96% of the teams yards and all 3 tds while there is a problem with the offense and it is not the QB. RIght now Rw is set up to be the first QB in the SB area to make up over 80% of a teams offense. Every TD we scored but 1 is Rw that is bad, So I will give him plenty of rope, especially given the lack of run, the horrible oline, the drops etc etc.

Steve2222

Reaction score
drewba":3g11wimr said:

Please name QBs that would excel like Wilson has behind this OL?

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
With games we've had pulling out wins against weaker opponents we'd be winless without Russ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarylandHawk

Reaction score
drewba":1uxqi08i said:

You totally missed the original posters point. Title aside, It's not about what the team would be without him it's about how bad they would be WITH anyone else

Seanhawk

Reaction score
drewba":2jrri6i4 said:

Backhanded compliments...you'll fit right in here.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
All that griping about his "huge" contract a couple years ago was funny then, and it's even funnier now.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I'm torn on Wilson's performance yesterday. For sure without him, there would be no game. But he was also 70-80% responsible for giving them a 14 point lead to start.

Seymour

Reaction score
ZagHawk":jcdu2m4w said:
I'm torn on Wilson's performance yesterday. For sure without him, there would be no game. But he was also 70-80% responsible for giving them a 14 point lead to start.

Interesting. So the other 20-30% is on Ifedi for whiffing for a strip 6 sack, and the D giving them the 35 yard drive after the int? Wilson actually saved the 6 with a tough tackle and handed that over to the D. Obviously the pick was on him.

RussB

Reaction score
He is the league MVP. He probably wont get it because its not the popular choice. But he is the defiition of "most valueable player". He constantly has to either carry this team or dig them out of a hole, he has a terrible offensive line and he somehow has 21 Td passes. Any other QB in the league would not survive behind this offensive line the fact that he is leading them to wins is nothing short of spectacular.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Steve2222":db3nswgi said:
drewba":db3nswgi said:

Peyton Manning. Got rid of the ball so quickly that nobody ever blitzed him. His line looked terrible with Curtis Painter behind it.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Russell Wilson leads the NFL in total yards (2,801 passing yards + 376 rushing yards = 3,177 total yards).

Brady is 2nd with 3,174 total yards passing (3,146) and rushing (28).

I know it's rare to add scrimmage yards to passing yards, but I don't see why. They both contribute to the overall offensive output. Russell Wilson leads the NFL in total offensive output.

With six games to go, he is the Most Valuable Player.

Anthony!

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3n2g5m7w said:
Steve2222":3n2g5m7w said:
drewba":3n2g5m7w said:

Peyton Manning. Got rid of the ball so quickly that nobody ever blitzed him. His line looked terrible with Curtis Painter behind it.

yeah but you are forgetting, he would be running the same offense and the bigger question is COuld Manning survive, Answer NO, So I dont think he could either